PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft in the playground

Tarnag40k
2007-10-23, 07:32 PM
Whoa I didn't know that at least one other person here also played airsoft. Any more airsofters in the playground? Let's talk.

AmberVael
2007-10-23, 07:36 PM
I do!
*glances over at the gun that is collecting dust*
I did?
Fun stuff though. I do prefer paintball in some ways due to ease of knowing when you're hit, but... otherwise, Airsoft is much nicer (cheaper!)

Tarnag40k
2007-10-23, 07:55 PM
*looks over at his completely trashed Ak74*

yeah mine doesn't work anymore, the gearbox tore itself apart, but hey what do you expect when you purchase a Chinese clone of another airsoft gun.

now it's held together by duct tape with scrapes and dirt stains all over to look "authentic" :biggrin:

I want to either get this http://www.icsbb.com/eicsbb/page4.asp?bignum=3&picid=735
or this http://www.icsbb.com/eicsbb/abou_news1.asp?ID=116#
next, If i get the folding stock one, I want the handgaurd t the RAS Ak on it but am not sure if it will fit due to how it goes on, and the fact that the battery goes in the hand guard on the folding one instead. Why couldn't they just stick it in the gas chamber like the old paratrooper style Ak's made by tokyo marui and Classic army?

Oh and When I'm done my kit should look like this.

Ak47 (broken needs replacement)
-laser sight
-flash light
-CAW grenade launcher (plus 2 shells)
-Optical scope
-18 mid cap clips (70rds X18) (have 6 so far)
-mock silencer (just cause i can :smallbiggrin: )
-2 mid size 8.4v 2400mah batteries
M9 Beretta (gas thinking VFC)
- 2 15 round clips

Extra
-4 co2 charged Hand grenades
-2 bottles hlding 2000 rds each (have)
- speed loader with rd markings (have)

Tact gear
_tact vest with pistol holster, 2 rifle pouches 2 pistol pouches, silencer pouch, sight pouch, Shotgun shell pouch (used for the 40mm grenades) and auxilarry pouch (for maps, binoculars, & compass) (have)
-4 dropleg duel double mag pouches (holds 4 each, two fitted to the tact belt) (have 1)
-2 MOLLE greande pouches (hold 2 grenades each, also fitted to tact belt)
- canteen (fitted to tact belt) (have)
- Full forest BDUs (have)
- Comabt boots (soles fell apart:smalleek: needs replacement)

Raiser Blade
2007-10-23, 08:05 PM
I have an airsoft pump action shotgun from smith and wesson.

It will make you bleed from point blank.

AmberVael
2007-10-23, 08:28 PM
Sounds like you're a lot more serious than I am, Tarnag. I have some nameless automatic rifle (I'm not sure if it based off of a real one... we've never figured it out) that is covered more with dust than scrapes or dirt.

That shotgun sounds like the rifle my friend has- except it hurts like hell from any distance.
He's a pretty good shot with that thing.

DraPrime
2007-10-23, 09:43 PM
I prefer paintball, but airsoft is fun too. My friend had one that shouldn't be used within 70 ft because it could cause you serious harm. It was that damn powerful. Or so my friend claims.

Icewalker
2007-10-23, 10:49 PM
My brother did it a lot more than me, but my friend and I recently bought 10 cheap airsoft guns off eBay, but my dad wouldn't let us use them, considering that they are actually the same kind as several people have been shot using. Instead we gave them to my fencing teacher, who occasionally holds little wars in the fencing studio. He is pretty into airsoft, and even has paintball airsoft bbs. Yes, airsoft pellets with paint. It's awesome. His trunk is just full of various weaponry of airsoft and similar kinds.

Logic
2007-10-24, 04:02 PM
I am more into paintball, but would be willing to give airsoft a try.

BTW, those little airsoft paintballs usually just clog a gun, or so my friend tells me.

Funny story about an airsoft gun, we were holding a DND session at my house about a year back, and we dicded to play with the airsoft gun one of the guys brought over.

He didn't want to lose too many BBs, so we set up a target down the end of my hallway about 6 magazines thick, with some clothes behind it, and hoped it didn't bounce too much.

A year later, I am still finding these BBs in my house...

Thiel
2007-10-24, 04:59 PM
I have an AK72 with collapsible wire-stock.
I bought it from for something like 3$ because the end of the barrel had broken off. It was made of plastic for some reason even though everything else is made of metal. I've managed to replace it with a home-made aluminium barrel.
On top of that I have 2 "flip" double-magazines.

Havent had a change to use it much though.

Harlequin
2007-10-24, 05:37 PM
I airsoft. It helps to have a giant patch of forest behind your house. While I may not be the best shot around (although I pride myself on hitting my best friend in the nipple from 50 yards away with a pistol, he still hasn't forgiven me), I'm somehow pretty good about evading fire until I'm close enough to get them to surrender. Yeah, we play with mercy rules. I disapprove of them. :smallamused: