PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Magazine Race

brokencutlass
2020-03-28, 10:23 PM
Looking for races found on in the Dragon Magazines and which one they are from. Mainly a race of elves that lived underground and worshipped crystals but can't seem to find them now. Any other interesting races would be cool too.

jdizzlean
2020-03-28, 10:35 PM
the Dragon Dex (http://aeolia.net/dragondex/) is a good starting point, look at the master list of articles link as they don't break anything down by race.

offhand, the only race variant i have tried to use is the athasian human, from iircc, 319 were great for psionic characters

brokencutlass
2020-03-28, 10:43 PM
the is a good starting point, look at the master list of articles link as they don't break anything down by race.

offhand, the only race variant i have tried to use is the athasian human, from iircc, 319 were great for psionic characters

Forgot about that, will look there. I have allowed everything from the DM before, was absurdly fun.
Oddly not seeing them anywhere on there, but I know they are from one.

Actually think I am thinking of Shadow Elves and it was from a Gazetter not DM apparently. Although, after browsing that...they don't have anything to do with crystals and the one I am looking for I know dug up crystals for some reason, I believe they thought they possessed the spirits of the fallen or something like that.