PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (Yugoloths in Pathfinder) Book of the Damned - Dreadful Sellswords

MalsvirT
2020-03-29, 09:47 AM
Hello Forumgoers, i am here to bring you all stuff no one asked for, and that no one will ever need. But it's better than keeping it in my drive, so here it is:

Book of the Damned - Dreadful Sellswords brings lore and stats for the Yugoloths of D&D into your Pathfinder game!

Inside you will find:

A document formatted in the style of Paizo's own official manuals
Revamped lore of the Yugololoths and their plane of Gehenna, made into a more Pathfinderized version
13 Yugoloths with statblocks based on both their 3.5 and 5e version
Domains, Obediences and boons for 19 Yugoloth archfiends, as well as stats for 2 of them
And more!

So here, come:Book of the Damned - Dreadful Sellswords (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SRk34i1rSGZxr_Ob8a1DUKsWpZlgLpz5)

Credits to all the sources i managed to give. If you hold the credit for anything you recognize as yours in this PDF, tell me and you shall be added to the appendix

Any question, critique, typo and request for clarification is much welcome.

And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

D&D_Fan
2020-03-29, 10:06 AM
definitely saving this! I don't play pathfinder, but I found this usefull anyways! I was making a list of yugoloths to add to nethack in a mod, and this is helpful.

Debihuman
2020-04-03, 10:58 PM
This looks terrific.