PDA

View Full Version : Prestige classes... Griffon, Wyvern and Pegasus Rider

Tanthalasa
2020-04-02, 04:23 PM
Hi...

In an older threat, three prestige classes was mentioned, and I am kinda hoping, that I could find those, since they sounded very interesting...

Here is the name for the old threat... Any help to find all three would be appreciated...

Wyvern Rider & Wyvern Lord Prestige Classes [PEACH]

I am not allowed to put in a link yet... But it is a prestige class for a griffon rider, pegasus rider and wyvern rider, and original created by DracoKnight.

Kim

DracoKnight
2020-04-02, 04:35 PM
Oh...jeez. I’d forgotten about those. I don’t know if I still have the files, but I can look. I make no promises as to their quality; they were written rather early in my homebrewing career.

Might I ask where you learned of them?

Tanthalasa
2020-04-03, 03:09 AM
I found them through a Google search, which lead to the closed thread on this site... So was just curious if they still were possible to get access too...

If they have evolved into something else or it isn't possible, that is fair... I just love the idea of the unique mount riders...

DracoKnight
2020-04-03, 08:53 AM
I don’t think I ever finished the Griffon Rider, since I was still in college at the time.

I’ll keep looking for the others, though.

Tanthalasa
2020-04-03, 07:49 PM
Ohh ok... Did you move the ideas over to anything similar, like subclasses or did you just let it be, and did other things...

Citadel97501
2020-04-04, 06:51 AM
Aren't Prestige classes a 4th edition thing? I am pretty sure the only way to make it work in 5th edition would be grabbing Find Greater Steed for a mounted build, which comes online at either 10th or 12th.

DracoKnight
2020-04-04, 01:31 PM
Ohh ok... Did you move the ideas over to anything similar, like subclasses or did you just let it be, and did other things...

Here's the Wyvern Rider (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jE7elvYMx0SLJss7R6bBh_GyMjeW32Gb2e9CiT-jSRw/edit?usp=sharing), and the Pegasus Knight (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELjRafCyo0Mus8q50AKelE6dhJkjwp5Wa9a8zfpJQrE/edit?usp=sharing). I never did do Griffon Rider. Shortly after I worked on this project, I joined Mage Hand Press, and we don't write Prestige Classes.

These were also made back in 2016 and I haven't really combed over them to make sure they're still balanced/were ever balanced.