PDA

View Full Version : Theme Build: Chad McDudebro

Misterwhisper
2020-04-03, 01:50 PM
This week’s theme build is creating the ultimate Char McDudebro The guy in the group you is obviously more alpha than those other losers, bro.
He gets all the chicks man, because of his awesome gym skills and flawless game... at least that is what he says.

So creating the ultimate bro:

Supreme confidence, bro themed abilities and such.

Ex:

Chad McDudebro
Variant human:

Level 3 warlock:
Patron: the gym (hexblade)
Check me out - I hit you with my awesome charisma because nobody can stop me.
Gym bag shield
Casting rod vape stick

Ultimate Brofist: add my charisma to my brofist so hard it hurts more (agonizing blast)

Muscles of Steel Bro: mage armor invocation.

Cantrips:

Brofist: eldritch blast
Brohug: lightning lure

1st level spells:
Come at me bro: shield
Bromance: charm person

Found me a Beta, Bro: Pact of chain imp that shifts into a short loser that the bro orders around.

Variant human feat: magic initiate Druid or as he calls it: I found these awesome tips in some workout mags bro.

You Got This Bro: guidance
Savage, bro: primal savagery
SUPPLIMENTS!: goodberry

TigerT20
2020-04-03, 03:49 PM
Background: Bro
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Animal Handling (I love my dogs bro)
Tool Proficiencies: One gaming set of your choice (sports bro)
Languages: Broese (secret language of Brokind
Equipment: A sports jersey, ball, signal whistle (parting gift from Coach, bro), a set of common clothes, and a pouch containing 20 gp (spending money from my dad, bro)

Feature: Jock
Thanks to your popularity, people are trying to associate themselves with you. You are welcome in the popular crowd and people assume you have the right to sit wherever you want at lunch. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other popular people treat you as a member of the same social sphere. If all else fails, you can bully unpopular people into doing what you want.

Misterwhisper
2020-04-03, 04:05 PM
Background: Bro
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Animal Handling (I love my dogs bro)
Tool Proficiencies: One gaming set of your choice (sports bro)
Languages: Broese (secret language of Brokind
Equipment: A sports jersey, ball, signal whistle (parting gift from Coach, bro), a set of common clothes, and a pouch containing 20 gp (spending money from my dad, bro)

Feature: Jock
Thanks to your popularity, people are trying to associate themselves with you. You are welcome in the popular crowd and people assume you have the right to sit wherever you want at lunch. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other popular people treat you as a member of the same social sphere. If all else fails, you can bully unpopular people into doing what you want.

Yeah, I forgot background.

Joe the Rat
2020-04-03, 10:42 PM
Careful though, your Chad is awfully close to being a Kyle. Eldritch Blast and punching holes in the drywalls of reality.

But you'll want crossbow expert so you can punchlock within 5 feet. And probably talk about being good with hand crossbows, even though you never have one around.

Crgaston
2020-04-05, 01:40 PM
Fun idea! This reminds me of the Jock class from the April issue of Dragon magazine back in 1983...

Page 50.

https://www.annarchive.com/files/Drmg072.pdf

stoutstien
2020-04-05, 01:51 PM
i feel volo orc is perfect for this. INT penalty and aggressive can you can rush back to your squat rack which you obviously where still using in your 30 move circuit.