PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder (Celestials of Arcadia) Chronicle of the Righteous - Demigods of Arcadia

MalsvirT
2020-04-05, 06:14 AM
Aka Edition Conversion is not my only thing
While Pathfinder decided to do away with the mid-outer planes, i have always found them fascinating and useful. Since they have decided to make Formians space-faring colonists instead of outsiders, it has given me the opportunity to fit something else in the realm of Law-Law-Good

Chronicle of the Righteous - Demigods of Arcadia desires to fill a void, the lack of an expanded outsiderkind in Arcadia. As for inspiration, i looked at the 2012 video game Asura's Wrath (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asura%27s_Wrath). The troops of the Demigods, of the Shikoku Trastrium, represent to me the Evil for the Greater Good. And this is what my Shinkoku are: stubborn outsiders who act in the name of Good and Law, but fall to no compromise, even to other Good entities. To them, their Good is the only real Good, and while they are fighting for the general Good of the multiverse, some may believe they take it too far.

Inside, you will find:

A document formatted in the style of Paizo's own official manuals
Lore needed to fit the Shikoku and Arcadia in the general universe
8 Celestial with new and refitted statblocks
Obediences, Boons and Domains for 11 Empyreal Lords, as well as stats for 2 of them
And More!

Get it Here: Chronicle of the Righteous - Demigods of Arcadia (https://drive.google.com/open?id=17PIWu-q1zJva7zxsAHkfMpOXy-OTxWsz)

Credits to all the sources i managed to give. If you hold the credit for anything you recognize as yours in this PDF, tell me and you shall be added to the appendix

Any question, critique, typo and request for clarification is much welcome.

And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

Questions nobody will ask:
Q: Wait, i've seen this on reddit!
A: As the name indicates, that was me. I posted it some months back, but the Pathfinder homebrew community on Reddit is more barren than the Astral Plane. I hope i'll get more critiques here. This is also an updated version of that PDF.

Q: What about Formians?
A: as i said, Formians are space-faring monstrous humanoids in Pathfinder, and honestly, i don't think they have enough character to fit into the Celestial planes, with their own Empyreal Lords and obedience and whatnot. Still, in lore, colonies of Celestial and Resolute Formians exist in Axis.

Q: What about Gohma?
A: I'm still thinking about it. They may be the inhabitants of Pandemonium, but Afroakuma's Lamenti are a thing. They may be the opposite of Foo CreaturesB3. Also, Vlitra (as Vritra) is mentioned in passing as an Asura Rana (though it has no domains, obedience or others, and only appears in a module, so i dunno).

Q: Why namechange Asura?
A: because Asuras are a thing in both Dungeons and Dragons and Pathfinder. I changed it to how the humans pronounce it in the video game.

Q: Do you have more stuff?
A: My mind roils in thought, and stuff comes out. There is some stuff i've had in my PC for some time, and other stuff i'm still working on. I plan on posting weekly until i'm out, and then we'll see.