PDA

View Full Version : Jar-Jar Binks vs Scrappy Doo

Manticorkscrew
2007-10-24, 01:16 PM
Whoever loses... we all win!

EDIT: Although it would probably be better if they managed to kill each other, preferably in some horrible accident.

Jack Squat
2007-10-24, 01:48 PM
Jar Jar wins (http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Jar+Jar+Binks&word2=Scrappy+Doo)

Castaras
2007-10-24, 01:55 PM
Jar Jar v Scrappy.

Hmm...I wonder.

Probably Scrappy. But only through his annoying Puppyyyyyy Poooooower!

And also, for anyone who's seen Scooby Doo the movie, Scrappy was the main villain, while Jar Jar has only been a minor in all his "movies"...

EvilElitest
2007-10-24, 02:58 PM
Wasn't Scrappy tourtured to death in Drawn together?
Scrappy wins, he is slightly more intellegent and much more annoying
from,
EE

Ossian
2007-10-24, 04:02 PM
It does not matter who wins. It's just a good chance to have them both in the same pit. Open the gates and unleash the Nak dogs, the Aaclay, the Nexu and a couple of tigers won't hurt.
If all else fail, I've already prepared a sniping position overlooking the arena. The world will be soon a better place without them.

O.

Ps
Could we please throw a bunch of Ewoks? Just to make number....

Manticorkscrew
2007-10-24, 04:06 PM
It does not matter who wins. It's just a good chance to have them both in the same pit. Open the gates and unleash the Nak dogs, the Aaclay, the Nexu and a couple of tigers won't hurt.
If all else fail, I've already prepared a sniping position overlooking the arena. The world will be soon a better place without them.

O.

Ps
Could we please throw a bunch of Ewoks? Just to make number....

Sounds good to me!

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-24, 04:17 PM
Jar Jar would win, as I would personally strangle Scrappy Doo. I'm actually fairly indifferent to Jar Jar.

Ego Slayer
2007-10-24, 04:18 PM
Jar Jar wins (http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Jar+Jar+Binks&word2=Scrappy+Doo)
Ohmygawd... This is how every Vs. thread needs to be resolved. :smallbiggrin:

Mesa thinks Jar-Jar wins, okeday?

No, seriously, I hate Scrappy Doo. Hate.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-10-24, 05:12 PM
Can't we fit Godzooky in here somehow as well?

factotum
2007-10-24, 05:35 PM
It depends. Is this a fight to the death, or just a contest to see which one is more irritating? If the latter, I reckon Scrappy-Doo wins, because he has a lot more total screentime than Jar Jar does!

Manticorkscrew
2007-10-24, 05:42 PM
Oh, it's to the death alright. They fight until one of them (or both of them, yay!) dies.

EDIT: This isn't a serious contest, by any means. I just wanted a humorous counterbalance to all the other vs threads out there.

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 05:53 PM
Jar-Jar Binks dies because I interrupt the fight to kick, stab, punch, and set him on fire. I just hate him that much.

Eldpollard
2007-10-24, 06:15 PM
What makes Jar-Jar worse is the fact that it was a Futurama writer that invented him.

MeklorIlavator
2007-10-24, 06:19 PM
Neither wins. The Utahraptors win.

EvilElitest
2007-10-24, 06:36 PM
Ohmygawd... This is how every Vs. thread needs to be resolved. :smallbiggrin:

Mesa thinks Jar-Jar wins, okeday?

No, seriously, I hate Scrappy Doo. Hate.

I've been trying that out, apperently Sauron beats Voldemort and link beats sepphiroh, and Empire beats Care bears
from,
EE

Cubey
2007-10-24, 07:01 PM
I must be insane, because I will try to answer this thread seriously.

First, both fighters seem to, unfortunately, have extremely good, dumb luck. Let's assume these supernatural abilities cancel each other out for simplicity's sake.
They are also idiotic in nature, so most sophisticated tactics are out.

Let's focus on differences: Jar-Jar is much bigger and probably stronger (Scrappy's always eager for a fight, but did we actually see him in a brawl, EVER? I forgot), with greater arm's reach. But Scrappy is much faster and more agile, while Jar-Jar is sluggish and clumsy.

In a straight fight to the death, it all depends on the weapon of choice. If there is none and they fight unarmed: Jar-Jar wins if he can get his grip on Scrappy's neck. Which isn't easy and would require dumb luck. Can't see Scrappy winning this one though, so it'd probably be a draw.
If weapons are involved, the situation is very different. Jar-Jar is at a major disadvantage, since he's more likely to hurt himself with his weapon than his opponent - the more deadly a weapon is (especially including sharp edges, but firearms work too), the more likely Scrappy's win is. Scrappy isn't the one to dodge incoming blows, but his small size and hyperactivity make him an intrinsically hard target. Jar-Jar is slow and (compared to Scrappy) huge, so he should be easy to hit. Overall, if there's anything other than bare hands to fight with, Scrappy wins.

He's also more annoying, so the referee should just shoot him after the fight as a coup the grace.

Darkfalle
2007-10-24, 07:51 PM
Here's how the fight ends, Gollum shows up and kills them both.

Malik
2007-10-24, 08:58 PM
Is it cartoon Scrappy Doo, or movie Scrappy Doo?

thubby
2007-10-24, 09:47 PM
he managed to defeat darth Vader, of course jar jar wins.

EvilElitest
2007-10-24, 10:09 PM
Who is more intellegent i ask?
from,
EE

thubby
2007-10-24, 10:17 PM
Who is more intellegent i ask?
from,
EE

scrappy, he makes plans (albeit it bad ones), as opposed to jar jar's perpetual idiocy.

SurlySeraph
2007-10-24, 11:08 PM
I have to say Jar-Jar wins. Yes, Scrappy is slightly more intelligent, more coordinated, and much more agile. He's also the size of a rat. Jar-Jar could just stomp Scrappy to death, or maybe crush him with a bear hug if he tried a leap attack. Size matters.

Jack Squat
2007-10-24, 11:30 PM
I've been trying that out, apperently Sauron beats Voldemort and link beats sepphiroh, and Empire beats Care bears
from,
EE

I actually have Care Bears Winning (http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=The+Galactic+Empire&word2=Care+Bears)

ArcoJedi
2007-10-25, 12:10 AM
Yeah, Google Trends has Jar Jar winning (http://google.com/trends?q=jar+jar+binks%2C+scrappy+doo). You can't argue with Google.

That being said, I'd bet on Scrappy because he is a fighter and could be mean when it is necessary. I'm basing this off of the Scrappy from the cartoon, and not the 'live action' CGI one. Of course, that little guy was just evil.

Can I just sheepishly say that I for one actually liked Jar-Jar? I know what everyone thinks of me when I say this. You might also assume that I'm about 13 years old. I was born in 1976 (you do the math).

Destro_Yersul
2007-10-25, 04:20 AM
Jar-Jar trips and falls over, squishing Scrappy. He then stands back up and gets run over by an MTT, because there are no jedi around to save him.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-25, 06:00 AM
Jar Jar accidently falls over bringing scrappy into a bottomless pit where they're trapped forever.

Or Scrappy wins.

Rutee
2007-10-25, 06:08 AM
Scrappy wins. Jar-Jar seems more vulnerable to having himself talked to death.

Verruckt
2007-10-26, 07:20 AM
i think this can be resolved to everyones agreement simply by arming both contestants with suicide packs and placing them in a cubicle smaller than the pack's blast radius. A scenario even jar jar couldn't screw up :smallbiggrin:

(God how I hate that puppy :smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: )

Kaelaroth
2007-10-26, 11:42 AM
Well, I'd've run in with a shot-gun screaming before they could eally do any damage. Whoever would've lost.... I WIN!!!! :smallfurious: :smallmad: :smallsmile:

*bloodcurdling psychopathic death scream* :smallamused:

dehro
2007-10-26, 12:11 PM
Jar-Jar Binks... I mean, winks... no! wins!