PDA

View Full Version : World of Eirin recruiting players & DMs (Dungeons&Dragons 5e) (Homebrew)

Chuky616
2020-04-13, 05:52 PM
Hey there,
We are the team behind the World of Eirin. For the last ten years we have been working hard on creation a unique and complex system to host a high fantasy grim-dark world with magitech and sci-fi elements.

To put it simply, we created a world in which all a wide range of Dungeon Masters with different styles, all of which are familiar and engaged with the lore, offer adventures across it and beyond it. We all work together to tell a story and where every adventure changes the world in its own way.

The best way to describe our games in familiar terms would be an Adventurer’s League style West Marches. However, we have to emphasize that we are a community first, where we hang out and feel comfortable just chatting or playing video games together as well as being, secondly, a D&D server.

We are looking for both players and Dungeon Masters, but mostly we are looking for new community members to bring their own talent and flavour to the server.
Our homebrew content is heavily vetted by two separate teams, a balance and a playtest team, before it is voted in by weekly meetings where all members are encouraged and allowed to both attend and participate.

If you are looking for a place to delve deep into lore and mechanics, create characters of almost any concept or run massive storylines, if you are looking for a nice place to hang out, play a character from time to time or run small adventures, all of these paths are possible in ] our world.

Please feel free to message me with any questions, and please don’t judge us before you see what we are. We have worked hard for a long time to become something quite different from any other D&D server out there, give us a chance before judging us and I believe you will be happily surprised. We shall see you out there adventurers!
You can find out website by just searching for Teresyum on google, we are the first thing that shows up.

Kind regards,
The team behind The World of Eirin

Skylivedk
2020-04-13, 06:04 PM
I don't seem to be able to pm you, but I'm interested in joining now groups currently and can also give feedback on lore :)

Chuky616
2020-04-13, 06:59 PM
I don't seem to be able to pm you, but I'm interested in joining now groups currently and can also give feedback on lore :)

Weird, you should be ab(e to pm me. But if that doesn't work you can jump in on the discord server and pm me there, you'll see my name as The Director(Chuky).

Cygnia
2020-04-13, 07:05 PM
This would be better suited to post over here (https://forums.giantitp.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Finding-Players-(Recruitment)) instead

iTreeby
2020-04-13, 11:10 PM
No echo knights! For shame! I really like the stat generation method, will have to see if I can get into it, thanks for posting this.

KorvinStarmast
2020-04-14, 08:18 AM
Hey there,
We are the team behind the World of Eirin. For the last ten years we have been working hard on creation a unique and complex system to host a high fantasy grim-dark world with magitech and sci-fi elements.

To put it simply, we created a world in which all a wide range of Dungeon Masters with different styles, all of which are familiar and engaged with the lore, offer adventures across it and beyond it. We all work together to tell a story and where every adventure changes the world in its own way.

The best way to describe our games in familiar terms would be an Adventurer’s League style West Marches. However, we have to emphasize that we are a community first, where we hang out and feel comfortable just chatting or playing video games together as well as being, secondly, a D&D server.

We are looking for both players and Dungeon Masters, but mostly we are looking for new community members to bring their own talent and flavour to the server.
Our homebrew content is heavily vetted by two separate teams, a balance and a playtest team, before it is voted in by weekly meetings where all members are encouraged and allowed to both attend and participate.

If you are looking for a place to delve deep into lore and mechanics, create characters of almost any concept or run massive storylines, if you are looking for a nice place to hang out, play a character from time to time or run small adventures, all of these paths are possible in ] our world.

Please feel free to message me with any questions, and please don’t judge us before you see what we are. We have worked hard for a long time to become something quite different from any other D&D server out there, give us a chance before judging us and I believe you will be happily surprised. We shall see you out there adventurers!
You can find out website by just searching for Teresyum on google, we are the first thing that shows up.

Kind regards,
The team behind The World of Eirin
What nights of the week and what times are games?
What virtual table top do you use?