PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder wisdom to fort save and AC

Aar60493
2020-04-15, 04:20 PM
Hey all, right now I got a game where I plan to go a mystic (path of war). Our DM has allowed all 3rd party content, so I was hoping if anyone knew of any way to get wisdom to fort save and AC. I know mystic already get to sub their will saves for fort saves against spells and spell-likes, but I was wondering if there was any way to expand on it so I don't have to worry about non-spell-like fort saves, like poison. This would be extra helpful as I plan on getting altered life (heritage) from path of war, so if there is a way to make fort saves will saves for everything, I never have to worry about constitution for any reason other than ability drain. As for wisdom to AC, I was hoping you guys could tell me a way to get it without having to multi class as this game is going to be going on for a long time and has the possibility of hitting level 20, and the keystone for mystic is kinda ridiculous in my opinion with how much it buffs your party. Also, if anyone has some suggestions for races for altered life (heritage), that would be really helpful too. Again, no restrictions on races at all, oh and even stuff from starfinder is allowed, if there is anything good there. If you know of any +4 wisdom bonus races that would be amazing, though I am not sure if there even is one.

Yogibear41
2020-04-15, 04:34 PM
Green Ronin's Witches handbook has feats that let you use Wisdom instead of other ability scores for several things, including Wis instead of Con for Fort, and Wis instead of Dex for AC, has other nifty you get wisdom to this feats as well.