PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Singed stile Cancer mage

Diegodod
2020-04-18, 07:35 PM
I was thinking how to create a Singed like character. He just runs and produce automatic poison.
what I could think until the moment is:
Parasity 1/barbarian 1/Cleric 1/ ??? 1/Cancer mage 2/assassin 1/cancer mage 10
Goliath: (extra size and speed)
Chaotic Evil
Feat:
1:+1 size ("I don't remenber the name. 3.0"This and goliath I can chose a Medium size parasity)
flaw:Poison Immunity
flaw:Great Fortitude
3:Toughness
6:Poison Expert
9:Poison Master
12:poison Master
15:???
18???

What parasity I whant to use? I finde the Fungus Man, how can I change/buff the poison he drops?
he needs to be: +3 int, Medium or smaller and be animal,humanoid, plant, or vermin.

The parasity lvl, need to feat in the 20lvs?
If Yes. (max lv 6), if no, what to do whit the remain levels?

Ty for the help, u guys aways salve my builds.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/29/b7/9829b7d38e1420405d17605408c04816.jpg

Troacctid
2020-04-18, 09:42 PM
Cataclysm Mage (Explorer's Handbook) gets this ability at level 9.

Cataclysm of Silver (Sp): Like a river of argent, the couatls ringed Ashtakala and sang down its walls, willingly losing themselves in the eldritch whirlpool that flooded the city with silver flame. At 9th level, you learn from them the purity of silver and the power of self-sacrifice.

Once per day, you can generate a flood of silver flame, creating a river of holy fire 20 feet wide and 20 feet high that sweeps you along at its head. You move at a speed of 40 feet per round, with the path that you and the river move along burning for the duration of the ability. The silver flame deals damage equal to 1d6 points + your catalyst mage level each round to any creature in the area. Half the damage is fire damage and half is positive energy damage. Buildings and objects do not halve the damage they take from the cataclysm of silver as they do from most energy sources. The river continues to flow for up to 1 round per class level, or until dismissed.

While guiding the river of silver flame, you can take no other actions. If you stop guiding the river by taking any other action on your turn, the effect ends immediately. Creatures can only be affected by the silver river once per round; if you lead the river back upon itself and overlap with your previous course in a subsequent found, affected creatures in the area of overlap take damage as normal. While this ability is active, you are immune to damage not only from your own cataclysm of silver, but from that of any other cataclysm mage. Your movement at the head of the river of silver flame provokes attacks of opportunity as normal.

Diegodod
2020-04-18, 10:47 PM
Cataclysm Mage (Explorer's Handbook) gets this ability at level 9.

It is a good idia to buff the cloud damage.