PDA

View Full Version : OotS its a wonderful life?

krossbow
2007-10-25, 02:05 AM
why do I have a feeling we might be about to have a its a wonderful life moment here soon? While this is probably a very real situation (so a fictitional rendition of what would have happened probably won't happen), but it'd be great to see a segway where Roy is showed by a celestial what would have become of the order after his death.

Post what you think would be enjoyable fates for the order to degenerate into after Roy's death, ad-infinum in time.

(example:
Durkon becomes a drunkard ex-cleric who opens a bar
Haley becomes a gothic exploited thief
Belkar is still a psychotic little midget who stabs people. Some things never change.)

Migodnar
2007-10-25, 07:15 AM
why do I have a feeling we might be about to have a its a wonderful life moment here soon? While this is probably a very real situation (so a fictitional rendition of what would have happened probably won't happen), but it'd be great to see a segway where Roy is showed by a celestial what would have become of the order after his death.

Post what you think would be enjoyable fates for the order to degenerate into after Roy's death, ad-infinum in time.

(example:
Durkon becomes a drunkard ex-cleric who opens a bar
Haley becomes a gothic exploited thief
Belkar is still a psychotic little midget who stabs people. Some things never change.)

I don't think Durkon, Haley and Elan would abandon Roy dead (especially Durkon) and unless the Mark of Justice wears of after Roy's body is, well, rotten Belkar would stick around too...