PDA

View Full Version : Back on earth?

Fin
2007-10-25, 03:15 AM
So, roy has been in the celestial realm for *spoiler below*

Three and a half months!! can anyone possibly hazard a guess as to how hayley and belkar have survived in the hob-goblin infested city for that long in fact what have they all been up to back in the realm of the living for that long??

Kaelaroth
2007-10-25, 03:44 AM
Well...

THEY ALL DIED!!! :smallfurious: MWA-HA-HAAH!

Or, alternatively, maybe H+B managed to stay holed up in Azure City till V+D+H+E worked out a good meeting point, at which they called on the Magic Roundabout to save 'em all!

However, whatever way the Giant does it I am sure it will be very well done. Could you also put spoilers, or possible spoilers, in the title, just in case?

RMS Oceanic
2007-10-25, 04:49 AM
My short term predictions:

499: Roy freaking out about how much time has passed. A more concrete explaination about the passage of time, resurrection begins to happen.
500: Roy says goodbye to family, is resurrected, starts to greet Durkon, but scene zooms back into epic splash page showing some kind of chaos, maybe at Girard's gate.
501: "Three and a half months earlier..."

Does that sound reasonable?

Tempest Fennac
2007-10-25, 06:19 AM
I don't think any other gates will appear for a while, but I think there is a good chance that the "three-and-a half-months earlier" bit could happen once Roy is revived.

busterswd
2007-10-25, 07:26 AM
I don't think any other gates will appear for a while, but I think there is a good chance that the "three-and-a half-months earlier" bit could happen once Roy is revived.

My guess: they've been TRYING to resurrect him all this time. As he said to his little brother (paraphrased): "Maybe you were having so much fun you forgot to come when we called."

PaladinFreak
2007-10-25, 10:24 AM
My guess: they've been TRYING to resurrect him all this time. As he said to his little brother (paraphrased): "Maybe you were having so much fun you forgot to come when we called."

I find that exceptionally unlikely. When someone is trying to raise you, you know it. Roy would never hold out on his friends like that, particularly when he knows how important their quest is.

FrostXian
2007-10-25, 10:56 AM

499: Roy freaking out about how much time has passed. A more concrete explaination about the passage of time, resurrection begins to happen.
500: Roy says goodbye to family, is resurrected, starts to greet Durkon, but scene zooms back into epic splash page showing some kind of chaos, maybe at Girard's gate.

I expect exactly that.

David Argall
2007-10-25, 04:42 PM

The more I think of it, the more I think Roy is going to find some way of reviving himself. If he is just sitting on his duff, we don't need to know how long, until he is done. But if the party has failed, knowing that would cause Roy to spring into action, and come to the party's rescue.

geekyhedgehog
2007-10-25, 05:48 PM
but he keeps saying that he's just waiting for Durkon to raise him, making it unlikely that he will, at any point, think that Durkon won't, and that he'll have to do something himself

Max_Sinister
2007-10-26, 03:30 PM
Yeah. I can imagine Lord Shojo staying in CG paradise when he hears the call to return, but Roy certainly would listen.

Can't Roy simply look what's going on on Earth? The others inhabitants seem to do it all the time. (And if time goes different for him: Would that be like watching a movie in fast-forward?)