PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help me set up a circus!

RandomlyInspire
2020-04-30, 05:25 PM
Hi! I just got into pathfinder and I'm playing a fairly interesting character concept. I have a tiefling acrobat named Yatari, and she's a Dual Cursed Oracle of bones. Mostly, aside form combat shenanigans, I want her to use her undead gaggle to be circus performers, mainly acrobats. Is there a way I could get my skeletal minions to have ranks in disguise and acrobatics?

Psyren
2020-04-30, 11:15 PM
Skeletons have no skills, so your only way to do this is to raise something other than skeletons - like a Skeletal Champion. Assuming you're using Create Undead to make those though, you wouldn't be able to do this until 12th level, and you would be limited in how many you could make and/or control at a time - most likely far too limited for an interesting circus.

Animals are probably a better bet if you want a bunch of trick-performing minions.

Alexvrahr
2020-04-30, 11:46 PM
The appearance of life spell could help with the disguise aspect. There's probably other spells which could help with acrobatics, depending on what exactly the skeletons are doing in the performance.