PDA

View Full Version : Asmodeus the all powerful

alex1g
2020-05-02, 09:00 AM
The Omniscience power of Asmodeus. I think I remember reading that Asmodeus has the ability to stop teleportation in the 9 Nine Hells. To know were anyone is at all times. He has to ability to stop magic from working... I think I remember reading this from the Epic lvl handbook.

the_tick_rules
2020-05-02, 10:34 AM
no that would be in either tyrants of the nine hells of book of vile darkness. He has greater teleport at will and can do all kinds of crazy stuff, he made a layer of hell from a former archdevil, he can apparently rearrange whatever way is north is nessus. I don't remember it saying he can bar hell from adventurers teleporting in or using magic or he always would have that on at all times unless they are already on his side. He might be able to deny it to devils.

Max Caysey
2020-05-03, 11:46 AM
The Omniscience power of Asmodeus. I think I remember reading that Asmodeus has the ability to stop teleportation in the 9 Nine Hells. To know were anyone is at all times. He has to ability to stop magic from working... I think I remember reading this from the Epic lvl handbook.

We are gonna need a reference for that statement!