PDA

View Full Version : Help for entirely not Broken Dragonborn Optimization needed

GrayDeath
2020-05-02, 04:05 PM
Heya Guys, its me again!

Due to a Character Death at a VERY unexpected time in our campaign (the Theurge died due to his own experiments going horribly wrong and 3 natural ones, yes, really...) I once more am asking the playground for help.

The Character can have any partly-Human-descended (subtype is free, main msut be humanoid) Race that does not grant HD, any 2 templates of at most +3 LA together FOR FREE that are not of setting-specific heritage (or require specific Organizations, except Masks Telflammar stuff, as we have one with us), up to +3 other Templates with normal Buyoff rules in Play, and adds Dragonborn at the end.

Houserule for Dragonborn of Bahamut: It still removes any and all active "inborn" abilities the character had before, but now retains the following specific Bonuses: natural Armor, Save Bonuses, Initiative Bonuses and Sight Modes. It also specifically stacks its Breath Effect, or Flight with preexisting abilities to do so.

Under these circumstances, I would like Help in building a PF Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple (DDisciple is ruled as 9/10 class that must follow the following Rule Limitations: All Damage Spells must be of the ChosenD ragon Element if they have an element, cannot learn any Necromancy or Illusion) up to the actual Level, and am of course thankful for suggestions for further advancement (though we will likely be stuck for the next 2 Levels at least).

Level is 14, Starting Wealth is normal regarding all regular" material (we have access to major Creation a few times/day) but very limited regarding magical Items (we have only one crafter, who can only craft Rings and Staves, and the world we are stuck on has no Magic except us).

What would you suggest under these limitations?

Thanks!

Oh, the rest of the Group is a Crafter (Chaositek and Magic), a PPsion/Thrallherd and a Gestalt Initiator/Telflammar Shadowlord/Mo Nine going into Legacy Champion (so yeah, rather high Power).

GrayDeath
2020-05-05, 03:08 PM
No Ideas?

Suggestions?