PDA

View Full Version : Custom Enchantment Help

carrdrivesyou
2020-05-06, 07:39 AM
So, through some story elements, the heart of an earth elemental has been fused to my bracers and now grants me some sort of movement boon. Between the DM and I, we agree that since the bracers have stealth benefits akin to boots/cloak of elvenkind, stealth also works.

Earthglide was mentioned, but we also want to explore other options. What do you folks think?

moonfly7
2020-05-06, 07:50 AM
So, through some story elements, the heart of an earth elemental has been fused to my bracers and now grants me some sort of movement boon. Between the DM and I, we agree that since the bracers have stealth benefits akin to boots/cloak of elvenkind, stealth also works.

Earthglide was mentioned, but we also want to explore other options. What do you folks think?
Definitely should allow you to cast the Mold Earth cantrip. Probably also meld into stone and negate difficult terrain.

OldTrees1
2020-05-06, 07:53 AM
Earthglide is a good idea but you can modify it to get dramatically different results

Put your bracers on your legs and it allows your legs, but only your legs, to Earthglide. Basically you get Spider Climb, a stability boost, and your reduced size could impact cover or height based advantage.