PDA

View Full Version : Primal End (IC A)

Valiance
2020-05-08, 02:56 PM
As you and the greenhorn mercenaries head off towards the keep the sky darkens indicating that night is fast approaching. As the pace your traveling you will arrive at the keep noon tomorrow following the road your traveling lord Darius’s troops keep pace without faulting their stamina easily surpassing your own.

The greenhorns breathing becomes ragged as they slow down wanting to make camp for tonight their vigor for the fight waning greatly over the course of the day.

(Would you try to rest or push forward towards your target?)

WarDragon
2020-05-08, 09:21 PM
Nails will vote to push on, not wanting to make a bad showing in front of the professional troops.

Valiance
2020-05-10, 11:31 AM
Mentha speaks up as the group begins heading toward the keep. ”So, I’ve been thinking about how we want to go about this. Do we have anyone who has any tact in subtlety? My thought is that we have a small group head into the keep, posing as nobodies who just need a place to stay for the night. We also will use that time to get a lay of the building, and figure out who we can leave alive and who will get in our way.

“At night, we’ll take out the night watch and let the rest of the group in. We may have to kill his sons, but the fewer people of theirs that we have to kill as a whole, the better. Most of the people in the keep will just be servants, only loyal because of pay. Unless they fight us, we can largely leave them alone.”

She turns a very critical eye toward the greens. “We will be outnumbered, and we will die if any of you run around trying to r***, kill, pillage, and burn. Is that understood?” she asks, voice loud and speaking the last line very slowly to emphasis.

The greenhorns look towards each other nobody stepping forward looking for someone to step forward but from the looks of their faces you can clearly tell they’re not very skilled in being subtle. Towards the latter part some of them scoff at the small gnome trying disbelieving her words thinking themselves as invincible. As they start heading off to the keep leaving your party farther behind. Not paying much attention towards your group. Leaving only your team (Nails, Mentha, Ros.) With the soldiers silently splitting six standing with you waiting for you to continue and the other six heading after the greenhorns. Clearly their unity is strong.

WarDragon
2020-05-10, 03:21 PM
"If they're that foolish, we're better off without them," Nails opines. "I say we wait for them to get fully engaged with the keep's guards, then initiate a flanking maneuver."

BelGareth
2020-05-10, 05:26 PM
Ror nods, "a sound tactic, I was going to suggest as well, they can serve as the foolish distraction while we are the actual hammer to the anvil. We'll need to figure out how to get over, under or through the wall, a straight assault will not work."

"If we rotate out flanking scouts, we can rotate out people and discuss without being caught unawares as we move on"

Esprit15
2020-05-10, 09:15 PM
Mentha turns slightly redfaced and scowls, but sighs and makes a dismissive gesture. "Walking corpses, except a corpse has more going on in the head... Heh, maybe we could help the guards kill their failed assault, get some trust from them that way," she says with a chuckle.

"I'd really rather do this cleanly and not waste resources, but I guess if half the group can't be trusted, we'll have to operate in the conditions we're given. I think if we're going to just fight them right away, we'd best get a lay of the land before deciding any flanking maneuvers or similar."

Valiance
2020-05-11, 03:27 PM
As you solidify a plan and approach closer to the keep you see a bad omen. The keep has 10 archers firing down on the greenhorns as Lord Darius troops stay out of the firing range. A few greenhorns ready their shields as some try to retreat back towards the soldiers.

(-4/15 greenhorns 11 left.)

Some return fire but in their panic none of the arrows reach the archers. You see 4 heavily armed men on top of the keep. Two of noble bearing one of experience and age the last another young man that bears a resemblance to the guard captain. Surrounding them are unarmored men with spears and shields at the ready. Uneasiness in their eyes. Clearly are either the young boys unable to fight before or the elderly men unsuited for battle.

4 Elites 28 farmers 10 archers.)

Esprit15
2020-05-11, 03:35 PM
Mentha just watches, chuckling. "Wow. I was going to kill a few of them tonight as a warning, but this works way better."

As some of the greens return, Mentha looks at them the same way a disappointed mother would. "So, how did running in with no plan work?"

BelGareth
2020-05-11, 04:16 PM
Ror shakes his head at the scene, "well, there is our distraction, I can take out of most of those archers, depending on if I can get within about 100ft of them, ideas?"

He nods at Mentha "Well, no one wanted to plan on the way here, I did ask." he states simply.

What are the distances?
How far are the greens from the wall, how far we from them, how far are we from the archers, and how far are we from the walls?
Maybe a Map?

Valiance
2020-05-11, 04:31 PM
Ror shakes his head at the scene, "well, there is our distraction, I can take out of most of those archers, depending on if I can get within about 100ft of them, ideas?"

He nods at Mentha "Well, no one wanted to plan on the way here, I did ask." he states simply.

What are the distances?
How far are the greens from the wall, how far we from them, how far are we from the archers, and how far are we from the walls?
Maybe a Map?

Darius Soldiers stand 100 ft away the greenhorns so far retreat to 80 ft away from the castle. The archers are armed with Shortbows (60ft) since your just arriving your 150 ft away from the walls. But since nobody’s in range it’s still free move.

Have no idea how to set up a map lol.

BelGareth
2020-05-11, 06:35 PM
Seeing them flee, Ror gathers his courage, and moves forward, a little beyond the Veterans, and begins to summon the eldritch energies to launch missiles at the archers on the wall, one aqueous looking arrow head forms around his fist and then another, rotating slowly, he eyes an archer, and points to it with his right fist, sending the missiles streaking out to his target in a double helix.

Cast Magic Missile on an Archer he can see within 130ft.
[roll0] No miss chance

Valiance
2020-05-11, 06:41 PM
Hitting one of the archers crippling his right arm making him drop his bow he falls down in a shout of pain. His agonizing cries coming from behind the walls. The other archers quickly move behind the stonework of the keeps walls. As the sons are quickly pushed behind others courtesy of the guard captain as he eyes fiercely at you. Taking cover as well.

BelGareth
2020-05-11, 06:48 PM
Grinning, he turns to the fleeing mercs “LETS GO, MOVE YOUR ASSES!” Now that he had got them covered from any longer range attacks.

“Now we have to figure out how to lure them out of their hides holes.”

Esprit15
2020-05-11, 07:28 PM
"Could have always ditched them~" Mentha hums to herself as she knocks a crossbow bolt. Without the right spells for this, she was little more than a glorified archer. "Especially since we don't have a way to lure them out, which is why I didn't want to go with a plan likes this. You don't siege a fortress with two dozen folks armed with swords and bows. If we don't have a way in, or a way to make their lives inside the walls hell, then can just rain arrows on us safely from high up.

"Let the idiots fight until they tire themselves out. We'll hit them later tonight, when visibility is worse and we can do things to counter our weaker numbers and worse position. Unless you actually have an idea, I'll just wait for them to run back here and pick off the people who chase them."

BelGareth
2020-05-11, 09:34 PM
Ror nods, “sounds good to me”

He readies himself to cast another magic missile if an archer shows themselves.

Ready action cast same spell

Valiance
2020-05-12, 11:54 AM
The greenhorns retreat to the comfort of the disciplined soldiers who stand uniformed small groups of three (3x4 groups) sword and shields drawn ready for whatever might happen.

Suddenly Yield! Whatever your being paid we can pay you more! Why must we fight? You hear a young mans voice coming over the wall. A bit shaky but has vigor in it. Well spoken clearly it’s one of Lord Rovils sons trying to negotiate with you.

BelGareth
2020-05-12, 12:20 PM
Ror looks around, surprise on his face, he wasn't thinking about questioning his morale ethics on abandoning a contract.

"How much are we getting paid again?" he says in jest, looking around to the others, hands still at the ready to cast.

Esprit15
2020-05-12, 03:15 PM
”Thousand gold for the keep, and a gold for every soldier’s head,” Mentha says quickly with a smile.

She steps forward a little, at least in front of the rest of the soldiers. “You’ll have to excuse the children here. They don’t know manners. My I ask who I am addressing?”

WarDragon
2020-05-12, 06:54 PM
"We've taken a contract," Nails rumbles. "Even if they can match the pay, are you all honorless and foolish enough to break your words at the first change of the wind?" Still, he keeps his voice pitched too low for the men atop the keep to hear.

Valiance
2020-05-12, 10:28 PM
Silence falls over the keep hearing the bounty. Clearly a hefty sum. I am Lord Rovils heir Roland. We will offer you the keep along with 1200 gold pieces if you allow us safe passage to flee. With his offer you hear a few shouts of outcry maybe from his brother or the guard captain. That was quickly silenced from Sir Roland. We will stand down and leave as soon as our transport is ready. Rolands voice clear and unwavering as he tries to secure his peoples safety.

(What do you do?)

Esprit15
2020-05-12, 10:57 PM
The party can clearly see the surprise on Mentha's face. She pauses a moment to compose herself before calling back. "The whole keep? Just like that, no fuss?" She taps her mouth and chin as though considering the proposition. "And why should we trust this offer? How do we know that you do not have some secret entrance to the keep that you would sneak back into during the middle of the night and slit our throats, or that of our employer? How do we know to trust that your men and women will not attack us once they are all outside of the keep?

"I am partial to this deal, but I don't see what you gain from it aside from immediately running away with your life. So please, enlighten me."

Mentha looks over to the others. In a more normal volume voice, she says "I don't trust him, but better to look willing to negotiate in good faith. The kid's either craven or kiniving, but I would like to see where this goes. If he wants to sacrifice his queen to a knight, who am I to say no? Keep your spell ready for hostility, but let's see where this goes."
This all seems too good to be true - does his voice suggest some sort of deception? [roll0]

Valiance
2020-05-13, 12:11 PM
Roland pauses hearing your reply. I don’t want to see my people hurt. If I can give you gold and this keep in exchange for all of their lives I’ll gladly do it. Our lands aren’t just the keep it’s our people. If giving you this keep let’s us retreat before your reinforcements come to kill our people. Then I would have truly failed them. You get the feeling he is telling the truth. Clearly worried about further reinforcements. Especially due to the fact his father hasn’t returned yet.

BelGareth
2020-05-13, 02:18 PM
“I say we take the offer, seems reasonable to me. Nothing in the contract requires us to hunt them down”

Esprit15
2020-05-13, 03:28 PM
Mentha gives a shrug. ”Yeah, seems reasonable.” She chuckles. Kid was kinda dumb, but he had a good heart.

“Very well,” she calls over. “Have your men lay down their weapons, and walk away. Have your brother leave unarmed as well. I won’t be having any surprises.” She had been quite willing to turn coat if he was going to pay more, but this was even better. Even if the reward when split wasn’t great, it was all benefit and no cost. You’d have to be a fool to turn down a deal like that.

“Your servants are free to stay or leave. Don’t worry, they’ll be well paid by their new master if they choose the former.”

WarDragon
2020-05-13, 05:36 PM
"Coward," Nails spits contemptuously. "I doubt this is what the Baron had in mind, either, though it does hew to the letter of the contract, I suppose. What do you fellows say?," he asks the Baron's elites. "I'd want them to add a hostage in the bargain, to make sure they don't try anything sneaky."

Valiance
2020-05-13, 06:09 PM
Roland heading your terms shouts back I can’t possible have us move unarmed. Best I can do is strip the bowman down and half of the militia. My people need protection. If any of my servants care to stay I won’t force them to follow. But it gives me an uneasy feeling.

If you are afraid of us attacking you when we leave the keep. I’ll stay back as your hostage until they flee Roland said nobly foolish.

My lord you mustn’t! I’ll stay in your stead! Shouted the guard captain outraged by his lords son.

You hold no value here by staying here. You must protect my family and people until I’m released. Hopefully if they are true to their word it will be shortly. You hear Roland reply as the wind carries his voice.

Towards nails the Barons troops stay nothing. Standing uniformed with weapons drawn still. Seemly waiting for something.

BelGareth
2020-05-13, 06:14 PM
Rorschach frowns.

Something was off.

This Noble lord was obviously not used to command, that much was evident, but he was too keen on getting everyone out....

He turns around and lowers his voice "I think he is hiding something, perhaps someone valuable to his father, sneaking them out before us...what do you think?"

WarDragon
2020-05-13, 06:58 PM
"Personally, I'd just as soon slaughter every armed man of them and let the gods sort it out," Nails says quietly. He won't admit it, but he's rather unnerved by the Baron's elites who've kept pace with them.

Esprit15
2020-05-13, 08:24 PM
Rorschach frowns.

Something was off.

This Noble lord was obviously not used to command, that much was evident, but he was too keen on getting everyone out....

He turns around and lowers his voice "I think he is hiding something, perhaps someone valuable to his father, sneaking them out before us...what do you think?"

”Not my circus, not my monkeys. The deal was to take the keep for him. If they leave in one piece, only to take it back later after we have been paid, that’s just funny.” She lowers her voice to something for only Rorschach. ”I think that our elite friends aren’t to be trusted as far as I can throw them. If they were to wake up dead in the morning and we reported that they had been killed in the battle, I think our lives would be a lot smoother. They have no interest in reigning in the greens, and not one of them has tried to shut me up or speak for the group. They don’t discuss tactics, they just silently watch. I’m bad at spotting how I’m being had but I know when it’s happening. None of this feels right. If there weren’t so many of them I’d just confront them myself.”

Esprit15
2020-05-16, 01:38 PM
"Oh I don't think you personally will be necessary," Mentha calls over. "I think your guard captain's suggestion is actually perfect - someone valuable to you that would keep you on good behavior. Your bowmen and half of the militia disarming sounds fair. See that it is done. Send your guard captain and nobody else. We will release him once we confirm that the keep is empty of your soldiers."

WarDragon
2020-05-16, 09:42 PM
"I still don't like it, but that seems the smartest way of going about the plan, I suppose."

BelGareth
2020-05-17, 12:09 AM
Ror nods in agreement

Valiance
2020-05-18, 12:01 PM
Roland stands up and moves out of cover to look towards you displeased the guard captain has to stay. But looking at his people you see his face harden slightly as he resolves himself on what to do. With a wave of his hand you see the bows rest up on the ramparts along with some spears as the gates open showing the remaining men formed around a large group of women and children who are very distressed about leaving the safety of the keep. Some carts that are dragged by mules have elderly and some bags in them. Most likely food and grain.

Roland and his brother walk in the front of the group watching you group as they approach closer. He stops and raises his hand having his non-combatants about 60 ft behind himself makes two of his servants carry a small chest towards you.

Rolands brother; Geoffrey glares at you and his brother thinking him as a coward not willing to face off against a group smaller then themselves.

(What will you do?)

Esprit15
2020-05-18, 12:47 PM
”Just set it down there, open it to show that your word is good, and leave it. No need for departing enemies to get so close.” She keeps her crossbow in hand, though not aimed at anyone in particular.

”The vets are going to turn on us as soon as they can,” She mumbles to the only normal people in the party.

“Actually!” she says as they open the chest, “Stay there a moment, I want to see this up close. Just to be sure.” Keeping her crossbow pointed toward the ground, she walks toward the two servants.

“Tell your master that I believe that several of our soldiers are going to turn, on you and on us. We don’t have the strength to fight them alone, but together we might. Hurry the civilians to safety. If they do, you can keep the gold - our deal with our old employer is void. When I’m done here, hurry back to him, I don’t know when this will break out,” she says as she looks over the coinage, pretending to inspect its legitimacy. ”Well!” she says, now loud enough for everyone to hear. “Seems you all really are as honorable in your word as you appear. Thank you, I’m glad this didn’t have to come to blows.” She says the last bit more in the direction of her own side than the other.

BelGareth
2020-05-18, 03:15 PM
Rorschach's eyes widen, but that was it, he as good at keeping composure, old crusty field generals screaming at you day in day out on the training yard will do that.

He rested his crossbow in the crook of his right arm, as if he was ready but watching. He had no idea how they were going to fight off these veterans.

WarDragon
2020-05-18, 04:09 PM
Nails raises an eyebrow at the gnome, and tightens his grip on his flail, alert for betrayal... from either side.

Valiance
2020-05-19, 02:19 PM
Rolands eyes narrows hearing his servants words and glares back at the gnome. His eyes questioning of why you would make half his troops disarm if you weren’t planning on safe passage and rather of fighting elite troops. Roland raises his hand and signals his troops. They raise their spears forming a small line in between your forces and his civilians.

I don’t trust you so this is how my people will move. After our non-combatants clear away from you we will also withdraw. Roland says his voice filled with warning as they slowly move past your group. Roland focusing himself more closely to the vets then the rest of his people. Thankfully understanding your cues and going about it the best he can.

Part 2 pending. (Roll init to unlock.)

Esprit15
2020-05-19, 03:53 PM
Mentha stays silent. Oh what she would give to just be able to silently communicate to him, that this was something had only noticed now. But that’s not the kind of sorceress she was, and it was quite likely that he would die because of that.

What a pity.
Initiative: [roll0]

WarDragon
2020-05-19, 06:06 PM
Init: [roll0]

Granted Maneuvers: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3]

BelGareth
2020-05-20, 10:14 AM
Seeing the imminent danger, Ror readies to cast a spell.

Readies action to cast Hail of Stone on intersection G17/H18 if they move to attack us or the people leaving the castle. (third group from the top) It's a 5ft burst, so targeting an intersection gives me 4 squares, which will get me 2 of them, unless they move, which is better.

[roll0] to anyone in the area.

Rorschach (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2187459)
HP's: 17/24
AC: 18
T: 13 FF: 15
Effect's:

Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_UURsQGIL-_nAGOYWjVvn6ekxK08uF0x0dzqBrP1XQ/edit?usp=sharing)

Valiance
2020-05-20, 10:58 AM
The elites group splits half charge towards the civilians while the second half ambush the greens who were caught off guard and suffered heavily. Due to Rorschachs quick reactions he hits three of them who stumble canceling their charge. Seeing the attack three split of and charge towards you!

The swift duo attacks Ror one leading an opening strike which fails to hit but the second cuts a deadly arc biting deeply into flesh. (-7hp)

The gnome takes a sever strike as well. Blood dripping off the soldier blade as he readies another. (-9hp)

Meanwhile the greenhorns took the brute of the attack. Losing greatly in a short attack (-6 greenhorns 5left.) They turn and throw feeble counter attacks which bounce off the well trained troops shields.

The last three after taking damage from ror spell form a line awaiting from backup.

Roland seeing what’s occurring shouts out to flee while some men rush back towards the keep to rearm as the guard captain rushes forward. Roland and his brother charges forward to fight off the three but due to their inexperience and the soldiers just trying to stall they aren’t able to take any of them down

(Your all up)

Esprit15
2020-05-20, 03:24 PM
Mentha’s toughened skin dulls some of the damage from the blow, but not much. She takes a step back from the sword guy and hisses an incantation, her form becoming more frightening, but only to the man who struck her. She then takes a potion out of her bag.
Free: 5ft Step

Standard: Cast Cause Fear, DC 15 Will Save
On Fail: Target is Frightened for [roll0] rounds and must flee from Mentha by any means necessary
On Success: Target is Shaken for one round

Move: Pull potion from Handy Haversack

WarDragon
2020-05-20, 06:01 PM
"Finally, a real battle! HEXTOR!"

Nails steps forward, and strikes with all his might at the nearest of the elites that hit Rorsach.

Move to P12 as suggested and drop the Mountain Hammer!
to hit and [roll]1d8+4+2d6 damage, ignoring all DR and hardness.

WarDragon
2020-05-20, 06:03 PM
[roll0]+[roll1] Ten characters.

BelGareth
2020-05-20, 06:23 PM
Rorschach recoils in pain as the weapon cuts into him, he had never been injured before, and adrenaline rushed into him, he reacted without thinking, activating his boots, and then bathing the enemies in fire.

Swift: anklets of translocation to Q11
Cast Burning hands

[roll0] DC 14 Ref for half

Effect's:

Map (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S_UURsQGIL-_nAGOYWjVvn6ekxK08uF0x0dzqBrP1XQ/edit?usp=sharing)

Valiance
2020-05-20, 08:48 PM
Nails powerful swing knocked the soldier backwards followed by a gush of heat that almost hits both Mentha and Nails from their comrade Ror! The heat wash’s over all three soldiers. One of the used the injured one from Nails attack as cover to reduce his injury as he swung his sword at nails missing just barely missing him.

As Mentha tried to make the soldier scared but his chard flesh and unmoving vibe remained the same. Your eyes widen realizing that it is a type of hybrid undead human mix. A Gheden. Albeit a lesser one. Due to the pause of realization it slows your reaction speed to take another slash of his sword! (-8hp)

The Soldiers who were attacking the greenhorns noticing Rors continuous large scale attacks split off. Three charges towards Ror slightly distanced learning from his previous attacks, as the others focus on wiping out the rest of the untrained warriors. (-3 Greenhorns 2 left)

Roland and his brother continue to strike at the soldiers unable to break their defense as they are hesitant in their swings.

(Your turn!)

Esprit15
2020-05-20, 09:42 PM
Mentha grunts in pain as the inspiration hits her at the same time. Terrified but holding onto whatever little confidence she can manage, Mentha stands as tall as she can and drops her crossbow, yanking her left sleeve up to reveal a nasty scar that runs from her wrist to her elbow. A memento from that terrifying night of running away from her home town. A reminder that she would see that those who had done her and her family wrong would be punished. Mentha wasn’t a devout woman, and didn’t particularly see any reason that, with the life she lived, why the gods deserved any worship or praise. But vengeance? That was something that guided her like a North Star.

She whispers to the other arcanist next to her. ”If one of these f***s knocks me down, I have some potions for myself in my bag, Rorschach. Don’t give me anything other than those.”

Raising her voice to a (small) roar, she shouts, pumping the scarred arm in the air. “Undead, half-dead, and all others who flow with dark energy, halt!” The gnarled mark pulses with negative energy.
Turn Undead: [roll0]
Turning Damage: [roll1]

Undead of 1HD are controlled. Half undead have something else happen that I don’t remember specifically.
Undead greater than that are rebuked. Half undead have something else that I don’t remember happen.

BelGareth
2020-05-21, 01:19 PM
Rorschach nods to Mentha as she blasts the foes with some kind of energy, he directs a beam of energy at the one nearest here, trying to protect her from more attacks.

Swift: anklets of translocation to Q11
Cast Disrupt undead on R13
[roll0]
[roll1]

Effect's:

WarDragon
2020-05-22, 09:17 PM
Nails turns his attention to the elite attacking Mentha, and swings, combining it with an insult guaranteed to make the masked soldier focus on him for a moment, giving her time to back away from the melee.

Forgot to roll for granted maneuver last round, but they are all granted now and will reset next round.

[roll0] to hit the elite at R13 with Douse the Flames. If successful, it deals [roll1] damage, he can't make AoOs for one round, and Mentha heals 2 hp from Martial Spirit.

Valiance
2020-05-25, 02:44 PM
As nails attack hits the shield of the elite causing its shield to buckle low enough for Rorschach attack to slip though striking him hard in the chest with a splash of pain. Menthas shout make four of them stumble for a brief moment as you see a grey wispy energy move away from them.

The Elites quickly charge after slaying the last two greenhorns. Flanking you. One attacks Rorschach from the side weakly due to losing his strength. But coordinated with his ally whom snuck behind him and delivered a powerful slash to his back! (-8hp)

Another charged even as he was weakened at Nails swinging his sword which swung true bypassing his guard maybe perhaps because he was to focused on protecting the gnome resulting in a gash of blood. (-8hp)

In the brief gap when nails was struck the greatly weakened and injured elite quickly slices into Mentha dealing massive damage to the small gnome! (-9hp)

The guard captain finally catches up to Roland and quickly drops the elite who he was struggling with. Freed up he charges at the next one trying to drop them quickly as shouts cry out from the fields! The soldiers finally reclaimed their weapons as they charge trying to jump into the fight!

(Your all up!)

Esprit15
2020-05-25, 03:04 PM
Mentha looks down at her crossbow. Her move had helped a little, but it did her no good right now. Cautiously, she draws back to the others, clutching her potion like her life depended on it. Which it probably did.
Full Action - Withdraw
Move twice your overland speed, the first square you leave does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

WarDragon
2020-05-25, 04:09 PM
Grunting under the strikes, Nails uses his training to convert the pain into energy, and makes a strike against the nearly-dead Elite that should give him the strength to withstand further reprisals as he makes his way towards the keep.

"We're outmatched, to the keep!"

Use Stone Bones to try and finish off that guy we've been beating on.

[roll0] to hit, which deals [roll1] damage, and gives me DR 5/adamantine for a round. Then move towards the keep. If I hit, Rorsach heals 2 hp, since Mentha's too far away.

BelGareth
2020-05-27, 09:49 AM
Taking another gash as they surrounded him, Ror saw Mentha fleeing, and rightly so, he activated his anklets one more time, and ran to the keep with them.

Swift: anklets of translocation to S10
Full round Run.(FF ac until next round)

HP's: 9/24
Effect's:

WarDragon
2020-06-06, 08:53 PM
Nails continues to retreat towards the keep, not stopping to fight any longer.