PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite sidekick names (and animals too!)

evisiron
2007-10-25, 10:11 PM
I have seen some great names for sidekicks in various posts.

My favourite was 'Crapbot' in a d20 star wars game. He was an astomech who had never been cleaned and who joined the group, but the players loved him :smallbiggrin:

So, what are the best animal companion/ familiar/ partner/ NPC sidekick/ whatever names you have seen or heard of?

kpenguin
2007-10-25, 10:51 PM
A crocodile named Steve.
A dire wolf named Fenrir.
A cohort whose name was a anagram of red shirt.

Caduceus
2007-10-25, 11:06 PM
I once played in a nearly completely freeform game where the DM allowed me to have a pet Sean Connery. Not a pet named Sean Connery. A real Sean Connery.

mostlyharmful
2007-10-26, 05:08 AM
Steve, he was great, we went through Three Freaking Seasons with him before we worked out he was the BBEG. all we had to do was ask him what his middle name was, which was Thou-Shalt-Impale-The-Infidel:smallannoyed:

Leicontis
2007-10-26, 09:14 AM
My current character's psicrystal has been named "Drum" by the party. This may be because he liked tapping on the paladin's armor whenever he got the chance.

As an aside, if you know your GM to be sadistic, DO NOT take a "Liar" pesonality for your psicrystals - it can lead to some rather akward situations when it learns to speak telepathically with other people...

Funkyodor
2007-10-26, 09:25 AM
I rolled some bad stats and decided to make my character a bard sidekick for another players mounted knight type guy. I even did out an agreement for extra XP like a cohort. Called him **** Grayson, lol.

Alyorbase
2007-10-26, 09:29 AM
Boo! The miniature giant space hamster of DOOM!!!!!!!!!! :smallamused: