PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Item Familiar and Warforged

Endarire
2020-05-12, 01:02 AM
Greetings!

Today, I realized that a Warforge's composite plating can be enchanted as a magic item. Warforged are assumedly pricelessly valuable. Make your compositely plated self your item familiar and you can't lose it - assumedly!

Powerdork
2020-05-12, 05:34 AM
And since they already have the capacity to integrate a docent, I'm wondering how many different ways you can load a warforged's body up with consciousnesses.

ElderDarren
2020-05-12, 10:27 AM
I once had a Psion//Aegis gestalt that was using this. Every skill point I owned was invested on the presumption that if they took my composite plating away, I was already dead. It was a pretty sweet setup. Between the Psicrystal the Familiar and myself we almost never missed a Search or Spot check on sheer roll power. Made the Psion rest period very manageable.

Noxangelo
2020-05-12, 07:10 PM
And since they already have the capacity to integrate a docent, I'm wondering how many different ways you can load a warforged's body up with consciousnesses.

if you count grafts as objects that can be enhanced separately, you are better of with a normal person, even more so if you allow the implant article from the magazine.