PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying DnDwithStrangers - 5e TWITCH Livestream

Reaper
2020-05-15, 09:45 AM
Hi everyone!

Not too long ago our DM Tony posted on dndbeyond to get a new group together to go through his DnD campaign.

The intention from the start was to livestream on Twitch on Thursday nights. We start at 18:00 PST and here's our Twitch channel: https://www .twitch.tv/dndwithstrangers ( Without the space - Sorry been lurking but never posted before :smallsmile: )

We started the campaign just last night and it went really well! All of the past videos will be on Twitch and if you want to check out our first day!

The game is set in the continent of Ondanos and it's entirely homebrew.

The party consists of an Aasimar Cleric named Maro Ruman. An Elf Bard named Neya Liadon. A Feral Tiefling Rogue called Reaper (That's me!). Termitus Ethermos the Yuan-ti Pureblood Monk. A Halfling Ranger - Tigre the Tall and Lastly but definitely not least Yarjerit Paarthurnax the Dragonborn Paladin all starting at Level 2.

I would highly appreciate it if you checked out our first stream and bare in mind that we are a completely new group that have only talked a couple of times before this stream began. But if you want to see our DM's incredible acting chops and want to check out something new and fresh then head on over to Twitch right now! our Twitch channel: https://www .twitch.tv/dndwithstrangers

Thanks and let me know if you enjoyed it!

ElTigreLoco9
2020-05-15, 10:17 AM
Well said! I think this is going to be an awesome campaign! We have some great personalities coming together here with so much potential for conflict, comedy, and creature carnage! I can’t wait to see where we go, what we do, the trouble we get into, and what our wonderful DM’s imagination has cooked up for us!

Reaper
2020-05-21, 04:43 PM
Episode 2 of DnD with Strangers starts at 18.00 PT www .Twitch.tv/dndwithstrangers :smallredface:

Reaper
2020-05-28, 06:47 PM
Episode 3 tonight! 18.00 PT, last ep we left off at a bit of a cliffhanger (kinda literally) and we are facing a looming presence...
www .twitch.tv/dndwithstrangers

Reaper
2020-06-11, 05:50 PM
Episode 4 tonight! 18.00 PT, Finally getting some rest before we continue into the mine of undead... :smallredface:

Reaper
2020-06-18, 07:18 PM
Episode 5 18.00 PT, What will become of us in this mine of undead