PDA

View Full Version : Maybe... [SPOILERS]

twerk_face
2007-10-26, 06:53 AM
Maybe 499 is explanation on how the time works, probably still set in celestia, the 500 is some huge res, then comes a story line of the order for those 3-4 months. AND (and this is cool)... what if they were the ones who summoned the swordfish? i'm acually positive they were, but wutever. thoughts.

Dragonmuncher
2007-10-26, 08:10 AM
That'd be neat- sort of like the Elan storyline, where E breaks in through the window with a lepruchan, and THEN we go back and explain it.

twerk_face
2007-10-27, 06:25 AM
Exactly...but that wasn't my main idea. I heard that from someone else actually...kudos to whoever it was, i forget. but mine was just the underwater campaign, and the swordfish disappearing. I think it will all tie in during the explanation of what the order has been up to. I'm pretty positive i'm right here

prongs43
2007-10-27, 06:59 AM
You mean that when they tried to bring back Roy, they accidentally summoned the fish?

FrostXian
2007-10-27, 08:29 AM
You mean that when they tried to bring back Roy, they accidentally summoned the fish?

No, he means they just summoned the fish for whatever reason.
And this was already done, it's in the first page still. He really should have searched.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61192

Koraks
2007-10-27, 03:22 PM
Well I guess Durkon could have summon monster something and have done it, but why? Were they on a boat and they dropped Roy's Corpse (or bit of corpse?) . I don't know... I just don't see it. I think The Giant simply put that in because it's funny. There must be thousands of adventurer's who could have summoned that fish, and I find it very unlikely it would be the OoTS.

monty
2007-10-27, 11:23 PM
<rant>For the fish theory, this just proves how useless English class is. You spend all of high school learning about symbolism and all that crap, and then completely misinterpret everything you read after that. Of course, you'll probably get a lot of the stuff the way it's intended, but there's always a significant chance that the author meant to symbolize something completely different, or it isn't anything significant at all (like the fish probably is).</rant>

twerk_face
2007-10-28, 01:56 PM
No, he means they just summoned the fish for whatever reason.
And this was already done, it's in the first page still. He really should have searched.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61192

OK, first of all, its just dumb to go search before you start any thread, and it's really not your place to moderate it if it is a rule, which is a dumb rule anyway.

And second, I started the thread before him! Go back and look at the times. So maybe think a little before you go puting people down for insignificant things like that.

Uh-oh, i smell a warning. Well, i am on a gaming website.