PDA

View Full Version : Exalted Exalted 2/2.5 Where can I find the Merits & Flaws table? I was not able to find them

BloodSnake'sCha
2020-05-17, 02:00 PM
Hello guys :)

I am searching for an official Merits & Flaws if it exist.

My group didn't found it in our books and I also didn't find it in the internet(I found some homebrew).

The story teller said we can use the first edition on if I will not find it but I prefer to use an official one.

GrayDeath
2020-05-17, 02:25 PM
There is no official merits/Flaws System in Exalted 2.

That said, it is suggested in a few places to use the Mutation System isntead, and do everything with positive and negative Mutations.

In our Campaigns close enough to the Wyld that made sense and was hence used. In the others we either didnt use Merits and Flaws, or the ones from First Edition (at times with modified costs).

I hope this helps.

BloodSnake'sCha
2020-05-17, 02:40 PM
There is no official merits/Flaws System in Exalted 2.

That said, it is suggested in a few places to use the Mutation System isntead, and do everything with positive and negative Mutations.

In our Campaigns close enough to the Wyld that made sense and was hence used. In the others we either didnt use Merits and Flaws, or the ones from First Edition (at times with modified costs).

I hope this helps.

Thank you:)

It really helps. now we can stop searching.

emeraldstreak
2020-05-17, 08:28 PM
Hello guys :)

I am searching for an official Merits & Flaws if it exist.

My group didn't found it in our books and I also didn't find it in the internet(I found some homebrew).

The story teller said we can use the first edition on if I will not find it but I prefer to use an official one.

In Scroll of Heroes.

GrayDeath
2020-05-18, 04:19 PM
Really?

Huh, what do you know.

Since I dont have that book, I might be forgiven then for thinking there were none. :smallredface:

Anyhow, for Exalted Characters the abovementioned Mutation Option offers more flexibility, but less "this is what he has had since birth as normal guy" function.

BloodSnake'sCha
2020-05-19, 04:32 AM
In Scroll of Heroes.
Thank you.
We will get this book for my group :)

Really?

Huh, what do you know.

Since I dont have that book, I might be forgiven then for thinking there were none. :smallredface:

Anyhow, for Exalted Characters the abovementioned Mutation Option offers more flexibility, but less "this is what he has had since birth as normal guy" function.

We did use mutations in the past. I like them, I used them a lot with my lunar fea hunter and infernal wildshaper.