PDA

View Full Version : Books Good Deeds Gone Unpunished physical copy

nescientfop
2020-05-19, 08:58 AM
Long time lurker, first time poster from Asia. Could anyone point me in the direction of an online bookstore or even second hand seller for the print copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished? (Ookoodook seems to be out of stock, Search (Google) check failed).

Or even a location of a physical store where it's in stock (so I can figure out a way to get there in a post-rona world or send someone there on a fetch quest...).

Mic_128
2020-05-19, 10:27 AM
Long time lurker, first time poster from Asia. Could anyone point me in the direction of an online bookstore or even second hand seller for the print copy of Good Deeds Gone Unpunished? (Ookoodook seems to be out of stock, Search (Google) check failed).

Or even a location of a physical store where it's in stock (so I can figure out a way to get there in a post-rona world or send someone there on a fetch quest...).

No idea if they send things internationally, but I know Tactics (https://www.tactics.net.au/), the game shop I often go to in Western Australia has some Oots books. Their website's not always up to date, so could always shoot em an email and hope.

nescientfop
2020-05-20, 01:23 AM
Thank you! They do have it in stock, and fortuitously I have someone down in Perth willing to grab it for me! Thanks so much!