PDA

View Full Version : 3.P - Is There a List...

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-05-23, 09:08 PM
...of all the +2/+2 skill feats in the game, like Acrobatic, Agile, and Alertness?

3.0, 3.5, and Pathfinder all three would be appreciated.

Endarire
2020-05-24, 07:38 PM
To my knowledge, no such list exists, but Surreal's Lists of Stuff (http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=1412.20) is the closest thing I knew about off-hand.

What is your purpose for this?

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-05-24, 08:02 PM
To my knowledge, no such list exists, but Surreal's Lists of Stuff (http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=1412.20) is the closest thing I knew about off-hand.

What is your purpose for this?Half of it is curiosity, half of it is, "I have a ton of extra feats and I want to use them in a way that won't blow the game out of the water," and half of it is wondering how much feat-space is being wasted when you change it to, "Choose two skills that are thematically related in some way. You gain a +2 untyped bonus to those skills; for every X number of levels you have, this bonus increases by +2. Furthermore, they are always class skills for you. You may take this feat multiple times, though you must choose a different combination of skills each time."

And yes, I know that's three halves. That's not the point.

Psyren
2020-05-24, 09:16 PM
I searched Nethys for "if you have 10 or more ranks" and got the following list. I didn't bother going through all of them myself :smalltongue:

Acrobatic, Alertness, Animal Affinity, Armored Athlete, Artifact Hunter, Aspiring Noble, Athletic, Criminal Reputation, Cursed Love, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Druidic Decoder, Eldritch Researcher, Embrace of the Dark Fey, Enlightened Noble, Exotic Heritage, Favored Prestige Class, Fey Insight, Forgotten Past, Forward from Beneath, Glimpse Beyond, Innocent Blood, Knowledgeable Spellcaster, Light Gravity Acclimation, Magical Aptitude, Masked Intent, Monument Builder, Nation Builder, Nature Soul, Needle in a Haystack, Never Conquered, Forever Feared, Oracular Intuition, Overachiever, Persuasive, Planar Survivor, Planewalker's Insight, Prodigy, Prosperity and Pride, Scholar, Self-Sufficient, Shingle Runner, Signature Skill, Skill Focus, Spirit Beacon, Stealthy, Stone Read, Stony Rampart, Storm Survivor, Street Smarts, Swamp Dweller, Taskmaster, True Love, Truth-Seeker, Vigilant Eidolon, Vigilant Phantom, Voice of the Sibyl, Wilding Senses