PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Alchemist injector build - wasteland blighter help

Heavenblade
2020-05-25, 05:05 AM
The wasteland blighter archetype lets you activate touch injection at-will with healing subschool extracts. it also combines with the ectoplasmic master archetype that lets you get necro-spells as extracts.

My question is - is there any way, in 3.5 or pf, to add the healing subschool to these necromantic extracts? If yes, this combo will let the alchemist deliver all of these necromancy spells as touch attacks, which is pretty neat.

Im aware of the poisoner's gloves magic item, but this is not what Im looking for in that build

inuyasha
2020-05-25, 05:28 AM
While I'm not sure if there's a way to *add* the healing subschool yet I do have two things to add...

1. Perhaps spell research would come in handy here, picking a specific subset of necromancy spells and simply researching versions of them that are viable for your ability. It's risky and expensive sure, but the gold you pick up from adventuring has to go somewhere, hahaha.

2. Are there any hostile Necromancy spells that [I]aren't touch spells? I can't think of any that aren't, the ones that come to mind all seem to be ranged touch or melee touch.

Heavenblade
2020-05-25, 12:44 PM
Even if they are touch - the alchemist can get them as extracts, which means he can only deliver them to enemies by force feeding said enemies, or by using touch injection.

Psyren
2020-05-25, 02:03 PM
Even if they are touch - the alchemist can get them as extracts, which means he can only deliver them to enemies by force feeding said enemies, or by using touch injection.

There's a third way actually - an alchemist's tumor familiar explicitly gains the ability to deliver touch spells with extracts (and mutagens!)

Heavenblade
2020-05-25, 02:25 PM
Well...that will solve LOTS of problems for my ectoplasm master...:smallamused: