PDA

View Full Version : Give me the funnest class or build to play you can think of at level 10

Myth27
2020-05-26, 02:38 PM
I will play a oneshot tomorrow. Point buy 27, 1 rare magic item, all official including recent UAs, no homebrew. Level 10. multiclassing, feats etc is allowed. Other two player chose an arcane trickster and an artificer armourer, one other has to decide yet. But don't worry about party balance. Tell me some cool things I could do at level 10 please

CheddarChampion
2020-05-26, 02:57 PM
How about a Valor Bard that flies around on a Pegasus shooting 4 arrows per turn with sharpshooter?

Valor Bard level 10, V. Human for sharpshooter.
8/16/14/8/10/16 or 10/16/14/10/10/14 to start. Get Dex to 20 or Dex to 18 and take Mounted Combatant.
For Magical Secrets pick Swift Quiver (attack twice as a bonus action) and Find Greater Steed (for the Pegasus mount).

A +2 Longbow would probably be the most effective, but a Wand of Fireballs could be fun.

Foxydono
2020-05-26, 03:12 PM
You could go for the noble genie warlock UA. Cool ability at level 10 and take a brazier of controlling fire elementals. Play an fire genasi or a tiefling if you prefer high Charisma. Get the Aberrant Dragonmark feat for more HP and possibly boon of the fire Soul!

You can also play water/air/earth variant obviously. Take some other summoning spells and have fun!

Lyracian
2020-05-26, 04:03 PM
Bard on a Pegasus would be among my top picks. I would be looking at something like Telekinesis not swift quiver and go the control route. Instrument of the bard has some decent spells to help as well.

Wizards get there next ability at level 10 and an Enchanter with Split Enchantment is something I want to play. Only got to 9 when I played one.

Ovarwa
2020-05-26, 04:49 PM
Hi,

Can you use Mystic?

Can you use multiclass Mystic?

Anyway,

Ken

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2020-05-26, 06:02 PM
Bard + Pegasus, Find Greater Steed was a mistake.

You probably want a Ring of Spell Storing for your rare item on just about any character you make.

At level 10, Aberrant Dragonmark has a 10% chance of giving you an epic boon (DMG p232), so that could be fun. A Paladin (Conquest) 8/ Warlock (Hexblade) 2 with the Boon of Spell Mastery to cast Shield at will without spending a spell slot would be pretty good. Take Shield Mastery and you can shove someone prone as a bonus action every time you attack, including if you use your attacks to shove someone else prone, and if they're frightened from your conquering presence your aura of conquest will prevent them from getting back up. Bullying opponents is fun!

Amdy_vill
2020-05-26, 06:09 PM
Shifter 3 levels druid circle of the moon, 3 levels blood hunter lycan, 4 levels barbarian totem.

you enter combat and transform into a werewolf, then you become even more of a werewolf with you shifter ability, then you become a wolf with you druid wild-shape, then you rage and use the totem of the wolf. you can flavor it as any other animal but now you are Super Wolf.

Myth27
2020-05-28, 06:06 PM
How about a Valor Bard that flies around on a Pegasus shooting 4 arrows per turn with sharpshooter?

Valor Bard level 10, V. Human for sharpshooter.
8/16/14/8/10/16 or 10/16/14/10/10/14 to start. Get Dex to 20 or Dex to 18 and take Mounted Combatant.
For Magical Secrets pick Swift Quiver (attack twice as a bonus action) and Find Greater Steed (for the Pegasus mount).

A +2 Longbow would probably be the most effective, but a Wand of Fireballs could be fun.

I ended up playing this one. It’s not bad and I’m having fun although I don’t know what to do with my bonus action if I decide to not use swift quiver and I’m not sure about the spell I want.

You could go for the noble genie warlock UA. Cool ability at level 10 and take a brazier of controlling fire elementals. Play an fire genasi or a tiefling if you prefer high Charisma. Get the Aberrant Dragonmark feat for more HP and possibly boon of the fire Soul!

You can also play water/air/earth variant obviously. Take some other summoning spells and have fun!

I almost picked this one, sounded cool and interesting. I think I mostly didn’t fully get it though because I don’t understand the fire theme in the genie class

Bard + Pegasus, Find Greater Steed was a mistake

What do you mean by this ?

Shifter 3 levels druid circle of the moon, 3 levels blood hunter lycan, 4 levels barbarian totem.

you enter combat and transform into a werewolf, then you become even more of a werewolf with you shifter ability, then you become a wolf with you druid wild-shape, then you rage and use the totem of the wolf. you can flavor it as any other animal but now you are Super Wolf.

This is funny :) but unfortunately I don’t think is viable.

Anyways, thanks everyone for answering. All great ideas!