PDA

View Full Version : FREE Web-Based Virtual Table: Moldycave

TranqGames
2020-05-30, 09:59 AM
Hey! I hope this isn't seen as looking to advertise...

MoldyCave absolutely will be free once it is released. And it won't have any "premium" version for pay. All the tools for gaming will be free.

It's on Kickstarter right now, but I'm not pushing for backers. I just want you to check it out, and maybe keep an eye out for when we release it. I think we're already superior in many ways to roll20 and Fantasy Grounds, among others. MoldyCave started because of a move across the country away from my friends, and our efforts to find ways to game at a distance.

My hope is that this will be really useful to people who are bored during quarantining and self-isolation, those who have difficulty getting to games in person, and anyone else who finds it useful. My parents worked in jobs that served those who have disabilities, and I worked to do that in the education field for a decade myself. I know MoldyCave can be a resource for people with disabilities. I'd love to get feedback and am not asking for support financially (you can if you like), but please try to find people who might benefit and share with them.

I can't post video yet, but we've got our intro video on YouTube (our channel is Tranquility Games) and a kickstarter page under the title MoldyCave (no space).

Please check MoldyCave out. Thanks!

Ben Schwartz, Tranquility Games

Psyren
2020-06-02, 05:56 PM
Is this the project (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1101553639/moldycave-virtual-game-table) you're talking about? Does it work on mobile? That was one of my larger annoyances with roll20.