PDA

View Full Version : Int to Initiative?

Hario
2007-10-27, 07:10 AM
I'm in a campaign and its time again to choose a feat, I heard somewhere that there was one that allows you to apply into to initiative? I forget what its name is and what book its on if someone could reinform me that'd be great.

Quietus
2007-10-27, 07:58 AM
I'm in a campaign and its time again to choose a feat, I heard somewhere that there was one that allows you to apply into to initiative? I forget what its name is and what book its on if someone could reinform me that'd be great.

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=320889

From that link, I don't see any feats that apply. There's a couple classes - swiftblade among them - that would do it, but that's not exactly what you asked.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-10-27, 02:57 PM
The Factotum class does it really well with Brains over Brawn (Factotum class in Dungeon Scape) which lets you add your Int mod to dex checks?

Oriental Adventures has the Iajutsu Master feat which is nice for a Samuari or Factotum if your PC has the Iajutsu Focus skill.

Insightful Reflexes probably isn't what you are looking for although I have seen a few posts that say it does more than it does in Complete Adventurer (Int mod to reflex saves instead of dex).

The Marshal class in the Minatures Handbook has the Minor Auras with things like Motivate Intelligence or Dexterity with Charisma.