PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Looking for a good way to build a character like Escanor from 7DS

thedarkmessiah
2020-06-03, 11:30 AM
Hello all.

I am looking to build a character similar in feel to Escanor from the anime Seven Deadly Sins (7DS). I know many of you know more about Pathfinder 1e than I do, so hopefully we can get some good ideas here.

So far, my ideas to represent this character are as a bloodrager that takes the Abyssal bloodline, but I don't really think spells fits the concept, especially not arcane (maybe divine could work) nor does the abyssal angle, but I can fluff it to be something else. I was also thinking of possibly going barbarian, paladin, or fighter into Living Monolith. Something like that?

For those not familiar with the character, Escanor's power comes from the sun. As the sun rises, he gets larger, more prideful, and tremendously more powerful. As it sets, he gets smaller and weaker. At night, he's basically a lanky timid guy. He wield a massive axe one-handed, too. So possibly Titan mauler into living monolith?

Any advice is helpful. The character would start at 5th level, but later builds for this type of concept are fine too.

Thanks all!