PDA

View Full Version : What? The World needs saving AGAIN? IC Thread 3

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Xihirli
2020-06-04, 10:49 PM
This thread has been made to comply with Forum rules limiting each thread to 50 pages.

Last thread:

"I'll always be with you!" Hyrsam promised, waving. After Eris was gone, he trotted next to Sirthis. "Recruiting new Fools is as tiring as it is fun, Fool!"

Maul of the Fool - When you swing with this weapon, it laughs with the voice of Hyrsam, archfey of fools. Hyrsam watches the bearer of this weapon, following their movements for entertainment. Also it's +2.

"Don't tease them like that!" Mab insisted, and the Prince of Frost allocated a tent for the two to share.
"In the morning it will be time for the camp to pack up... but Stelus can handle that. Sister, I feel it best if I and my fiancé return to the Palace of Frozen Tears - I shall see you at the end of the month for peace talks, I hope."
Titania nodded once. "With your permission, I would like to attend your court for them. I am confident they will go smoothly."
Mab nodded, holding back tears with the overexpressive face characteristic of nymphs.
"Sirthis, are you ready to go?"

Valmark
2020-06-04, 10:54 PM
Eris swiped Leff of the ground, keeping her in her arms as she carried person and weapon to the tent offered.

"I wasn't teasing, I completely meant what I said" Sirthis noticed, and highfived Hyrsam "Eh, it's our job as Fools unfortunately"
Listening to the exchange between the two sisters, Sirthis nodded eagerly at Mab.
"I got all my stuff under the bed- but anything of value it's being worn. Besides the armor, that one I need it, but somebody can bring it back to the Fortress so we can go now, yes"

Xihirli
2020-06-04, 11:02 PM
Leff caught herself giggling as she grabbed onto Eris to hang on. "I - sorry," she said as they entered the fairly bare military tent, simply equipped with two bedrolls and some emergency army rations.

Mab nodded and put both her hands on Sirthis's face, staring up at him lovingly. Then he heard pine needles being crushed and both of them were in Mab's bedroom back at the fortress. "Welcome home, my moon. Tonight, we enjoy each other's beauty and go to bed. Tomorrow... we'll go and get your sister."

Valmark
2020-06-04, 11:19 PM
"If you listen to what he says, I'm getting angry. Though I'll probably allow you to. But only you, everybody else that touches my horns is dead meat- took me all my life to grow them like this" she pointed out, looking at the room and lowering Leff down on a bedroll as she scooted the other over and seated.
"I... Can I kiss you again? Yes I can" she didn't wait for an answer and lunged for Leff.

Sirthis smiled warmly at Mab.
"I forgot to ask Anaweir or Leflabah if they knew the spells I require for Clephesia... But the latter's probably coming. So yes" he embraced her "Tonight I'll let you feel like a nymph again. And tomorrow we finally save her. Oh, by the by, I want to stuff what remains of my treasure under the bed and figuratively sleep on it like a dragon" Sirthis kissed her with a giggle, pulling her towards the bed.

Xihirli
2020-06-04, 11:26 PM
"I've... I've never giggled before," Leff noted. And when Eris asked that question she said "Ye-" before Eris was upon her.

Mab laughed, allowing Sirthis to drag her toward the bed. "I'll get some air elementals right on gathering it up, then," she offered as she returned the kiss, sitting down on the mattress.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 09:47 AM
Sirthis stirred and stretched, eyes fluttering open and looking down on Mab.
"I love you" he whispered, not wanting to wake her up if she was still asleep "And I also missed a real bed, honestly"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 09:53 AM
Mab stretched somewhat and clamped one arm more tightly around Sirthis, but didn't stir. It was a few more minutes before one eye opened, noted Sirthis was there, then closed again.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 09:59 AM
Sirthis chuckled.
"Making sure I'm not a dream?" he asked, caressing her back with a hand "I suppose I can make a sacrifice and stay like this longer" he hummed, running the fingers of the other hand through her hair.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 10:01 AM
She held him there for a few more minutes before finally stretching and releasing him, sitting up in bed.
"Good morning, my moon."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 10:12 AM
"Morning, Mab" he said, sitting up and leaning on her with his shoulder "I know that's a closed argument, but I'd like to point out again that what I did for you yesterday was really nothing- I'd do it everyday and more for you. Though I'm not sure how more can you get after charging at a god, guess I could charge at two gods... Oh, since Frost may have not said that" he took her hands when he said that, looking at her in the eyes.
"When you left me there you said that I was supposed to make you better. I recall telling Frost to refer this and I may have mentioned it in a Sending but... You're already the better version of yourself to my eyes" he kissed her hands "You're hope for everybody under you. That's what the Unseelie are mostly about aren't they? You giving them hope. You need no changing- I can't even say you need a bit more patience anymore, teasing you before dinner yesterday wouldn't have worked otherwise" he chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 11:06 AM
Tears welled in Mab's eyes as she gripped Sirthis's hands in hers. She nodded, teary-eyed, and kissed him once more. "Well, you've done your work I suppose. Before meeting you... peace was never an option. But now..." Mab's body filled with sobs, and she stood and walked to the bath to scrub off from the previous night, and Air Elemental manifesting to get her bath attendants. "I love you, Sirthis - and never call what you do for me nothing. It is everything."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 11:48 AM
"I suppose I can try not being so humble" Sirthis said, resigning and falling back into the bed while Mab went to wash "I'll come join you in a second- I got mostly over my embarassment. Or I just have so much self-esteem I don't care anymore about getting looked at" he took a second to relax more in the bed before committing to the day.
"We are going to meet my family, uh? You know... I haven't told them anything. Besides the fact that I was leaving. And even that only after I learnt to Send" he explained, going into the bathroom himself.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 11:59 AM
Mab's servants scrubbed her off as she leaned back in her tub, watching Sirthis. "Do you need help washing, or are you good on your own?" she asked.
At the discussion of family, Mab nodded. "Yes, this will be a good opportunity to invite your family and friends to our wedding. Do you know who you want to invite?"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 12:26 PM
Sirthis lowered himself in the water, leaning back and shrugging.
"Guess I'll try getting help, see how it is to get spoiled" he snickered, pondering on the next question.
"Well, there's my family. Celeste's my mother, Larrin's my father and I suppose we should invite my brother too. He blames me for Clephesia's death- and I do too, but I also did my best to save her" he frowned at that and went on "Then there's Buy, my childhood friend. He'll be happy I'm not getting him into any trouble this time around. And..." his eyes shined "You're gonna meet Lorraine! She's... Well, she teached me most of the things you like me doing in private. And also music stuff, yeah"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 12:33 PM
The nixie and a naiad began washing Sirthis off at a nod from Mab as the third naiad continued on the Queen.
"Sounds like delightful company all around. Do you know how much time has passed on that side?"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 12:39 PM
Sirthis shrugged, looking a bit flustered- he wasn't exactly prepared after all at getting spoiled, and the nixie didn't help, but he pressed on.
"I recall Sending to them once after some days had passed, the time I told you I was making Sendings on the bed. It had been a night, they had just noticed I wasn't going to breakfast. More days have passed, so... My silver eyes should ignore any time distortion or so I asked Mystra, but I haven't actually tried them so I don't know"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 12:45 PM
"Yes, I can use her blessing to bring us there in the same amount of time it has been here since your arrival - which is... one and a half tenday? Some change? But it may interest you to know that it has been ninety-two minutes on that end, if you would rather not use your blessing to ignore the time distortion." Scrubbed up, Mab lifted herself from the tub, summoning some Brownies to begin drying and dressing her.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 12:58 PM
"Ninety-two minutes?" Sirthis blinked.
"That... I mean, yeah let's not ignore that. Imagine their faces when I appear midmorning in shining armor, with the hottest woman in the feywild who also happens to be a queen, covered in muscles and magic items bringing back my sister's soul and I tell them I'm getting married- my mother's going to have an heart attack" he snickered, pulling himself out of the water once done and drying himself with magic before picking new clothes.
"Did the army come back yet? I would like my breastplate but it's not required. Uh, thinking about it, I could actually wear heavier armor now- too bad that would slow me down. You don't have something like light ironwood do you?" he asked, checking the wardrobe.
"Oh, also we should invite some people from here. Nona should be already coming to testify, but Tyzes is a centaur that helped me cross the Planes- she's fun! And we could invite even Krakhata! I do need to say sorry for lying to him about my real name. It's the green dragon, I convinced him to join your side and he gave us a lift to the fortress where the draegloth was"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 01:24 PM
Mab left speculation on his family's reactions to Sirthis and answered the question about ironwood as one of her fine court dresses was laced around her. "All ironwood is light ironwood. At least, compared to metal."
On the discussion of potential feywild guests, Mab nodded once. "But of course, we can extend an invitation to... Nona during the next court, when we shall decide upon the date of our wedding. Krakhata, yes. Oberon flew on his back in the battle. Arrangements can certainly be made for Tyzes."
She selected her jewelry for the day and the brownies began putting on her face. "Is there anything you'd like to do, anyone you desire to see, before we are on our way?"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 01:34 PM
"I need to go find Alown, she's been forever without me" Sirthis said "And I haven't still met Hoket. And I need to say hi to the band, Diandra, Aldora... Oh, Rholl's missing too" he nodded through the list.
"Though I'll just say hi and go, I want to depart as soon as I can" he finished prepping his usual attire with the addiction of Sune's silver bracialet "Oh right, I need to bother the brownies" he barged in and kissed Mab's cheek.
"We could probably also invite Anaweir- she saved me from a pretty painful arm severage and we've been dealing with her for a while now. And she just looks cool. Though she'll probably be busy" he shrugged "Mind if I hurry? The faster I go the less it takes"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 01:44 PM
"She's one of the people I'm going to ask to preside over the ceremony," Mab said as a brownie shook his fist at Sirthis. "Please, catch up with your friends. Alown is in the stables, and Hoket is looking after Rholl."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 01:47 PM
"Alright! I'll see you soon" he kissed her head and went out, going to the stables to first meet Alown- hopefully the layout hadn't changed. And hopefully people had been advised that he was again welcomed, or that would have been an hilarious situation.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 01:56 PM
Mab put a kiss on Sirthis's cheek, smudging her lipstick before smiling at the brownie.

Sirthis passed by Aldora, the gorgon librarian, who looked him over with surprise. "My... Sirthis! What a surprise to see you!"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 02:19 PM
Sirthis rush came to a halt the second he saw her.
"Aldora!" he exclaimed, pulling her into a hug without particular care for the snakes- she did say they weren't venomous, so worst they could do was bite him painfully.
"Missed you! And I'm sorry, I had found new books but they got ruined. Oh, you remember the romance book? It was true! How have you been?"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 02:20 PM
"Wha - oh!" Aldora said as Sirthis pulled her in for a hug. "Um. I'm glad to hear that? I've been... well." Aldora remained stiff as a board in the hug.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 02:37 PM
"Glad to hear that" Sirthis said, letting her go "Sorry if it was uncomfortable. We'll work on that. You know, when Leflabah -the fire genasi- talked about a brilliant librarian, I immediately thought that had to be you. She did add the name, but that was after" he smiled.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 03:08 PM
Aldora nodded. "Yes, Leflabah was a delight to work with. I... with your permission, I'll be returning to the library."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 03:12 PM
"You don't need my permission, you know. And I got things to do anyway, I was in a rush. Good thing I crossed you since one of those was come to say hi~" he nodded "And yeah, alright, we'll talk more later eventually. Bye!" with that he took off to go to the stables.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 03:17 PM
"That may be an excellent point, but I have no idea what you're saying. Get off of my head," Sirthis heard Hoket's voice as he approached the notably bare stables.
Once he was inside, he noted Alown flapping about on Hoket's head while Rholl circled around the dragonborn's heels. Bluh was delicately patting Alown's head with his trunk over and over again, and foiling any of Hoket's attempts to push the bat off.
Alown flew right off of Hoket once Sirthis was there. She flapped up to Sirthis and slammed herself into him excitedly, nuzzling him at high speed. "Sirthis is back! Dragonborn is terrible in comparison to Sirthis!" she said. "Speaks nonsense!"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 03:23 PM
"Alown Rissen Gauder Sad Rescher! Sorry for disappearing" Sirthis said, cuddling the tiny bat "I had to disappear from a while, unfortunately. And Hoket's not terrible, he just doesn't speak your language" he nuzzled against her tiny head before approaching Hoket, Rholl and Bluh.
"Looks like you've been left babysitting" he snickered and patted Hoket's shoulder "I missed you. Rholl, stop pestering him- and Bluh, thank you for looking after Alown all this time" he produced some goodberries which he offered to the two beasts.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 03:27 PM
Alown happily snacked on one, and the mammoth took three. A few flies swarmed toward Sirthis, snatching up the leftovers.
Hoket clapped a hand on Sirthis's shoulder. "I know you wanted me there for the Rotted Tower stuff. Sorry, just... I couldn't go back there." He shuddered. "But... thank you so much for getting me brought back. I was... alone, being guided toward a wall. I was told that I would be put on the wall, unless someone claimed my soul..."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 03:33 PM
Sirthis frowned.
"That sounds... Horrible. I have no idea what that means, I think I'll ask Sune. I'm a cleric now, in addition to everything else" he exhibited his symbol "And don't worry, I understand. You lost more then everybody else there. You did miss your chance to fight Malyanna, though I would still stay away from her for the moment- she was pissed off. And guess what? I charged at Vecna. Counterspelled him even" Sirthis smiled smughly.
"Me and Mab are going to go get my sister's body so that we can bring her back- finally learned how and potentially have the means coming in a short while. You know Knock but not Arcane Eye right?"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 03:36 PM
Hoket opened his spellbook. "Um... no, not Arcane Eye." He shut it. "Why do you ask?"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 03:53 PM
"Nethie explained to me how to bring back my sister -alive not undead- and that requires a roundabout way. I need to place the box inside her body, knit the wounds that killed her to make it intact, then open the box- the only idea to accomplish this that I could come up with was to use Arcane Eye to see inside her and Knock the box open. Then..." he shivered "Then I guess I'll have to make a cut again, to remove the box and close the wound. But that's better then her remaining a prisoner in the box"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 03:56 PM
"Why not just let her soul out of the box and have that healer you hired to bring me back do that to her?" Hoket asked.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 04:13 PM
Sirthis blinked.
"...I had never thought about that. Though, I'm not sure we got the diamond for it? I... You know, it wasn't an option back then and that... Just completely crossed my mind" he put his hands in his hair.
"...yup, I need to ask Mab wether we got that or not. Hoket, I'd kiss you if I had any idea how to do that" he limited himself to an eager hug, pulling away hastily "I'm sorry- I need to go tell Mab. And say hi to other people. I promise we'll talk more later- if you find Leflabah, the healer, before I do can you explain the situation to her? Bye!" assuming Hoket didn't stop him, Sirthis ran out and then back in.
"Rholl? Come with me" he ordered, plucking the bush up and running out excitedly as he went to the armory.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 04:47 PM
Hoket waved and excused himself from Alown and Bluh. Mab was just exiting her chambers when Sirthis arrived. "Done so soon?" she asked.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 05:40 PM
"In theory, no, in practice, yes" Sirthis nodded, clapping his hands when he found her "Hoket made me notice that I can have Clephesia come back like he did instead of the difficult and painful way I know of- and I hadn't realized that! It won't have been too much time passed thanks to the distorption! But do we have a diamond to spare?"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 05:46 PM
Mab looked up at him and actually laughed. She took his arm and led him to the treasury.
"I added another apartment to hold your treasure after I got your Sending," she said. "There aren't any more diamonds in there, but..." she opened a wardrobe filled with gilded crate after gilded crate of diamonds. "Will these do?"

Valmark
2020-06-05, 05:59 PM
"I, uh... You are probably the real dragon between us" Sirthis sighed happily "Call me superficial, but a woman with money is hot apparently" he commented leaning on her.
"Should I just take one? I don't think we'll need it before we come back but I'd feel more secure having it. And I'm also not sure wether I can touch them or if I need permission"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 06:33 PM
At the compliment, Mab put a hand on Sirthis’s face and pulled him in for a kiss.
At the question, Mab tilted her head.
“You know, I’ve honestly forgothen if I’ve trapped most of this.” Experimentally, she conjured an Air Elemental and ordered it to pick up some of the diamonds. When it didn’t explode, she had it pass the gems to Sirthis.
“There you are.”

Valmark
2020-06-05, 06:42 PM
"On one side, I'm happy that wasn't me- on the other, I'd have been very sad if the elemental exploded. Do they actually die or do they just disappear and reform somewhere else?" Sirthis asked, taking the gems and thanking the elemental.
"So... Now that it's out of the way, how are we supposed to go there? First time i crossed over it was after I got through this portal where a woman whose name I forgot allowed my passage since another druid gave his word for me... Wonder what happened to Vikus. He was a follower of Vecna, so that worries me"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 06:47 PM
Sirthis found himself unable to thank the elemental- the words froze in his throat.

“The crossing should still be there - near Darroch, wasn’t it? Or I could simply take us.”

Valmark
2020-06-05, 06:53 PM
"The crossing is pretty near my home, not sure if you can pinpoint it without having been there? And..." Sirthis frowned "Why does this keep happening? I can't thank any of your summons- my body stops working when I try, no matter what it is and when"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 07:00 PM
Mab’s eyes narrowed in confusion.
“I’m not sure why that would be. It could be a curse, but that’s quite an odd one. And, no... I can take us there. I can freely travel into and out of the Feywild.”

Valmark
2020-06-05, 07:05 PM
Sirthis frowned even more at that reply.
"So that's not something that should be happening? I feel... fine otherwise, but I'll have to look into it later. If there something wrong with me I'd like to know. And, uh, if you can do that with ease then by all means bring us home" he shrugged putting the summon problem in the back of his mind and squeezing her hand with a smile.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 07:24 PM
Her fingernails danced on his lips as she met his eyes with hers.
“Seems time I met your parents.”
Sirthis smelled the crushed pine needles once again and soon he appeared in the grove of his childhood - houses built into the forest. At that moment, those present were occupied with the arrival of roughly three dozen shrubs walking their way to the grove and awaiting orders.

Marû was frowning at the awakened shrubs before his old eyes turned to Mab. He ceased leaning on his cane to kneel. “The Glorious Queen of Air and Darkness! We are graced by your...” his eyes fell upon Sirthis, and he stumbled over his words in surprise.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 07:51 PM
"W-wow" Sirthis mumbled when the scenery changed. It was everything how he remembered (besides the shrubs) and he staggered back. He knew nothing was supposed to have changed, because it hadn't been much, but somehow it hadn't hit home until then- his own experiences according to them still hadn't happen.
When he spotted Marû, the reaction of his old teacher threatened to make him fall down as he burst out laughing- the strict and severe old firbolg kneeling and staring at him without words.
"Well tea- erhm" he shook his head. That person wasn't his teacher anymore- he faced a god, he wasn't going to put himself in a lower position.
"Marû, apparently you know her already" he squeezed Mab's hand "She's my fiancé, Mab. Queen of Air and Darkness and... Uh..." Sirthis frowned at the shrubs, as his mind worked out the implications.
"...Oh. I forgot something! Since it's been only hours here, Triboar is likely still under attack!" he turned to Mab "It's under siege by a druid cultist of Vecna called Vikus. We should probably do something, no? Besides allerting the people here I mean"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 08:04 PM
Marû opened his mouth to snap at Sirthis to kneel and show some respect, then simply asked: “fiancé... milady?”

“I have forgiven your slights thus far but from this point forward you shall not address me out of turn. Am I understood?” Mab eyed Marû dangerously, and he bowed more deeply in answer.
“The actions of a cult on this plane is something which I cannot interfere with directly,” Mab told Sirthis.
“But I am certain our friendly Druid here would be willing to go in my stead?”
Marû nodded quickly. “‘Twould be an honor, Your Majesty.”
“Splendid. Then on your way out you can send the Elvannin family to me and my fiancé, to receive an invitation to our wedding.”

Valmark
2020-06-05, 08:18 PM
"I... May be having too much fun out of this" Sirthis said, drying a tear that escaped him after another fit of laughter.
"I have no idea how dangerous Vikus is, but seeing as he was sieging the village with an army of those" he nodded towards the shrubs while talking to Marû "Maybe not too much. At least, those didn't look too effective. I kinda wish to join, but I should stay here with her" he shrugged and turned to Mab.
"Why don't we go? I'm not sure how many can recognize you straight away, I want to see the reactions. Come on, it could be fun! Though it could also be very improper, I guess. I still don't get how he recognized you immediately"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 08:42 PM
“I’m sure many druids of Marû’s caliber know me. I believe we met briefly.”
Marû nodded and bowed his way away from the Queen, hobbling away toward Vikus and his army on his cane.
“No, I’m afraid I simply cannot. There are noninterference clauses the Archfey are bound to by the gods... devils presided over the ceremony. We get our domain with minimal unwanted intervention, and do not interfere in the affairs of mortals unless they make a deal or cross into our realm.”

When Mab was finished explaining, she looked down upon three people hesitantly approaching her - a human woman, an elven man, and a half-elven boy. Celeste, Lasin, and Cristopher.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 08:59 PM
"I guess I understand. This limits honeymoon choic..." his words died in his throat when he saw his family walking towards them.
"Just a second" he mentioned, driving Yarmihaddu into the ground so it stayed vertical and leaving Mab's hand to go to his family- tackling and dragging them all into a hug. Yes, even his brother.
"I've missed you!" Sirthis said "It's a long story, but it's so good to see you again! I've beated it! I took back Cleph's soul from the black beast!" he jumped excitedly, letting them go waiting for a reaction. Then he realized and went back, taking Mab's hand.
"No idea what Marû already said, but she's Mab, my fiancé. Queen of the Unseelie Court. Can you, you know, let them speak?" the last question was directed at her "Otherwise I'm liable to keep monologuing confusedly and I don't think anybody wants that"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 09:19 PM
“We can go almost anywhere, I just can’t interfere.”

Mab nodded to the newcomers.
“Of course, you are soon to be family. By my order, speak freely.”

Celeste ran forward and gripped Sirthis in a tight hug. “You came home to me,” she whispered. “I was... I was terrified at getting your sending.”
Lasin gripped Cristopher, regarding Sirthis from a short distance.
“We both were,” Celeste assured Sirthis.
“You truly have a way to bring back my daughter?” Lasin asked. Cristopher was scanning Sirthis carefully, with a reserve and intelligence Sirthis was unused to seeing.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 09:35 PM
Sirthis hugged his mother back, patting her head as he eyed Cristopher and his father. Mainly the former.
"Yes I do. There's a healer- she can bring her back, alive and well, provided she has her..." he looked down "...her body. That's the main reason we came here. It was... It was hard. I had to kill a dragon, beat up a god, become a cleric, but we did it" Sirthis glanced at Mab, smiling "We did it. Yeah, when I say I beat up a god she was the one fighting, I mostly sang" Sirthis looked on at Cristopher.
"...are you... alright, Cristoph?"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 09:57 PM
Celeste looked worried at the list of Sirthis’s activities. “A... god!?”
Cristopher didn’t answer, remaining latched to their father’s side.
“I think we’re both withholding judgement,” Lasin answered for his son. “Until we see Clephesia alive and well. Come, Cristopher. We must go and get the body.”
“Dad?”
“Be a man, Cristopher.” Lasin cast a glance at Sirthis as he took his other son away.
“We’ll be back.”

Valmark
2020-06-05, 10:17 PM
Sirthis frowned.
"What... Hey!" he let go of Celeste, stepping towards his father while he walked away "Judgement for... Nevermind. I know fully well why" he shook his head and refrained from following them.
"It was my fault after all" Sirthis commented weakly "Sorry Mab. I... I swear it's not usually like that. I forgot it's been like, half a month for me and what, half a day for them? I had much more time to handle her death" he sighed. Then recalled what Celeste asked.
"Yup, an evil god tried to conquer the Feywild. And the Feywild stopped it- I helped out" he was pointedly leaving out the part where he freed Vecna in the first place "And... Well, time flew faster there. So I did a lot more then that" Sirthis took Celeste's hand and led her closer to Mab "Like finding who's going to be the love of my life. Mab, she's Celeste- I had already said that, but you weren't officially introduced. And she's my mother, obviously. I hope you two can get along- maybe though leave the embarassing stuff out" he looked at where his father and brother had been. Scowling, he turned back to them.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 10:33 PM
Celeste swallowed. "That is... Sirthis, I don't know if I can handle that."
"Your son has impressed me," Mab assured Celeste, extending a hand. The woman kissed it.
"I am certain that you will as well." Mab snapped her attention back to Sirthis.
"We have two more invitations to give, yes? We can meet your family back here."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 10:46 PM
"Yes, we do" Sirthis offered Mab his arm "And mother, just try. With time, maybe. Mab's secretly a softie you know" he kissed the Queen's cheek "We should go first at the forge. Nothing impressive I guess, but my friend's there. You... Aren't allergic to iron, yes? I noticed various kinds of metals but I can recall a distinct lack of it"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 10:51 PM
"That's not something I talk about in an unsecure location," Mab said. "I need you to focus on the forge, since I haven't been." She but her head to Sirthis's.
Celeste took a few deep breaths and nodded. "Good luck," she said.
"Ndoren-lema," Mab said. In sylvan - "land move."

Roll a d100!

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 11:01 PM
Sirthis and Mab appeared in a forge in which several apprentices were smithing under the watchful eye of three dwarves - a duergar, Buy's master and trainer Driscoll, and Buy himself, the senior apprentice. They jumped and yelped at the arrival of Mab and Sirthis, with Buy's eyes looking as big as dinner plates.
"I swear I didn't ask him to do that as a prank!" he yelled.

Valmark
2020-06-05, 11:14 PM
"Ha! Perfect prank!" Sirthis snickered and patted Buy's shoulder.
"I missed you. Though you probably haven't. And uh-" he looked over at Mab "You probably want to be more formal. She's Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court" he leaned on Buy with his elbow "Which means that she's up there in the social scale, that's why you could prefer formality. And, you know, my fiancé. We're actually here to invite you 'cause I'm going to get married- I swear this time around it's just fun, no running from angry farmers included. Maybe" he went back to Mab's side, taking her hand "See? Told you it's funnier if they aren't sure of who you are. Uh, the marriage isn't now, don't worry Buy. Though it could end up being as early as lunch, so you'll want to keep yourself prepared"

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 11:28 PM
Buy glanced left and right, then laughed. "Right, okay. And if you pull the other one it plays 'the ballad of unicorn hill. Which poor girl did you convince to paint herself green, Sirthis?"
Mab cocked her head to one side. "Is that something you'd expect Sirthis to do?"
"More than I'd expect him to marry a queen of... whatever! Listen, doll, whatever he's offering for this it's not worth the paint stain down... well however far down you-"
Mab's eyes shut for a moment. "Sirthis, I would like you to take advantage of these next few moments as I ponder what my response to this insult is."

Valmark
2020-06-05, 11:39 PM
Sirthis raced to block Buy's mouth.
"Nevermind! That backfired! And it's really not a prank" he added hastily "While it's true it's something I'd do, may I point out to the fact that I appeared out of nowhere and got muscles that would take years to sculpt this well? I'm not joking Buy" he looked at him in the eyes pleadingly "You really want your next words to be 'I'm sorry'" he showed his ring "You don't need magic to see this ring is real yes? Not to be racist, but you're a dwarf- you know it's perfect craftmanship" he tentatively let go of him.
"Also, where do I find a woman this beautiful around here exactly? Willing to paint herself?" Sirthis asked, as he went back and put his hands on Mab's shoulders.
"I swear I'll make it worth it later, please please let it go? I'll do anything you want, no tease" he whispered to keep that private.

Xihirli
2020-06-05, 11:51 PM
Buy looked at Sirthis's eyes and sensed real urgency in the tone. He nodded, then pulled the hand away.
"I... I'm sorry, ma'am."

Mab looked down at Buy with a contained cold fury before turning to Sirthis. "Like what?" she asked.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 12:02 AM
Sirthis danced around Mab, whispering at her ear -because it really wasn't anybody's business- "A-ny-thing. I'll spend the whole day cathering to your every need and whim without making you wait or teasing you. Unless you ask for it. Not enough? Two days? A tenday? I can spend one whole day, then take care of some fairly urgent business, then I won't leave and stay for at least a tenday, negotiable for extension. Cross on the heart. You know I've kept all my words. I'll sing you to sleep, make you massages, be your bath attendant, feed you... E-ve-ry-thing"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:08 AM
Mab actually licked her lips at the thought. "I know you'll enjoy it as well, but that makes my mouth water. Very well, I shall let this insult slide... and you will remain in the palace or by my side until the wedding. No adventures until after we are married - and we'll have plenty of activities to do together, I promise you that." Mab pointed at a fly, which grew to the size of a football. "Keep watch over Strawberry for me, Buy. It will bring you to the wedding when the time comes." The fly flew over to Buy's feet and landed on his shoe. The dwarf looked down at the fly, his eyes like dinner plates as he gaped toward Sirthis.
"Wait, really? I... ah, of c-course... yer highness."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 12:17 AM
Sirthis sighed in relief.
"I may need somebody to put me in contact with Asmodeus, but besides that I'm good. Buy, from now on, when either says 'ditto' then we are serious and not joking. Never needed that but something tells me it'll change" he looked at the fly.
"Ask the druids to make goodberries, Mab's flies love those. Weeee should probably go before I must make any other promise. Lorraine should be at the Drunken Frog- it's a tavern in another village. You can take us there too? Oh. Thinking about it, I might just have to make another one"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:26 AM
"I'm certain I'll be delighted by her. Ta," Mab waved her hand, and tapped her head to Sirthis's again as she honed in on the Drunken Frog. Buy waved at her, not sure how to say good-bye to the queen.

[roll0]

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:28 AM
They reemerged in a dingy, ill-lit tavern, with a stage upon which Lorraine was playing the lute, laying out a complex beat while simultaneously dancing across the stage, causing cheers to rise form the crowd.
"I think we'll get along just fine."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 12:35 AM
"Heh. My worry is if random drunks start addressing you. She? She'll likely hit on you" Sirthis smiled, watching her perform "That's exactly how I met her. I entered from the door running while she was playing- Marû followed me in and she stepped in feeding him a lie about her having contracted me for a problem. He accepted it even considering how blatant a lie it was- there again, it helped that he wanted to get out of here as soon as he stepped in"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:42 AM
"Hmm, I think I might let her, from what you've told me." Mab approached the stage, clapping her hands and causing miniature thunderclaps to erupt from her hands.
"Lorraine, you can take a break now," she proclaimed as the tavern quieted, all eyes turning to the Queen. "I need to offer you an invitation."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 12:52 AM
Sirthis poked from behind with a smug smile.
"Yes Lorraine, you can" he repeated in a much more pretentious tone "Sorry gents, I'll offer everybody a beer for the interruption while we bother your main event~" he left a gold coin over to the counter and returned to Mab, waiting for Lorraine to get down.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:56 AM
Lorraine stepped down the stage and took a careful look up and down Mab - then another. Her gaze then flicked to Sirthis's left hand.
"Lorraine, allow me to introduce myself. I am Queen Mab of the Unseelie Court, and this is my fiancé. I believe that you are familiar."
Lorraine's gaze moved to Sirthis's face for confirmation.

A few grumbling patients went from grumbling to rushing the bar to grab a free mug of ale for themselves, forgetting their anger.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:02 AM
Sirthis nodded eagerly.
"The pupil bested the master, apparently" he said with a smirk "Took your teachings to heart. The invitation is for our marriage- I'll assure you, you really want to come" Sirthis explained with a playful smile.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:08 AM
Lorraine bowed, having picked something up in Sirthis's face. "I'm real impressed," she said, flashing Sirthis a smile.
Mab looked her over, then turned to Sirthis. "Do you want to invite Lorraine to stay with us until the wedding? I'd be happy to have her as a guest."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:31 AM
"Oooh yes! Lorraine come on, you'll love it! There's everything you can think of!" Sirthis nodded eagerly "And somebody would love two of us" he smirked, staring at Mab's eyes.
"Oh and-" he showed his symbol "Guess which goddess found me worthy? You should really tour the Feywild, Lorraine. I'd be happy to accompany you... After the marriage homewever" Sirthis kissed Mab's cheek.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:40 AM
Lorraine paused, as if considering being panicked, then looked at the stage which had a littering of copper coins. Her eyes fastened on Sirthis's glowing ring and bracelets. Then:
"Yeah, alright."
Mab smiled. "Excellent. In that case, go grab your things, we'll meet back here."
Lorranie lifted her lute. "Ready. And Sirthis... you definitely have a lot to fill me in on."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:50 AM
"The least impressive thing I've done is stealing a dragon's hoard and stuffing it under the bed to sleep on it, so yes do I have a story for you" he declared, nodding at Mab "I think we can go back now? Before the patrons realize we are stealing the only attraction in like, fifty miles of range? If I wanted it to be an insult that is"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:58 AM
Mab held out a hand to Lorraine while the other squeezed Sirthis's hand. Lorraine took Mab's hand and nodded, and then they were met with the cheer-dampening sight of Clephesia's body in the arms of Sirthis's father, scratched and torn apart by Thag Nudren's claws. He stoically met Sirthis's eyes. "I am ready to go," he said, Cristoff looking anywhere but at Clephesia's body.
Celeste was the only one to react to the inclusion of Lorraine, who she somberly nodded to.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 02:06 AM
Sirthis' jollyness dried out istantly when he saw Clephesia's body. Pursing his lips, he walked over, looking at the claw marks.
"I tore it apart" he declared "I tore apart the beast that did it. And she'll come back, I swear" Sirthis met his father's eyes and turned to Mab.
"Can he come too?" he asked, going over to hug his mother.
"Don't worry, she'll come back without a scar. The healer already did it twice- she knows her stuff"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 09:09 AM
Lasin looked at Mab, who nodded once. "That's true, he did. And... no, I see no advantage to taking... Lasin, was it? On as a guest. Here, lay her body here."
Lasin clamped his jaw and laid Clephesia at Mab's feet, his deference - or fear - for the Queen keeping any commentary in his throat.
Celeste hugged Sirthis tightly. "I told you to come back before... don't you get yourself killed. Not before I see my family together, you hear?"

Valmark
2020-06-06, 09:19 AM
Sirthis nodded.
"Mab had me promise to not leave her side, so I'll be uncapable of getting myself killed until then either way" he said, backing away and returning to Mab's side.
"I'll Send a message as soon as we did it" Sirthis added and made sure he had everything he needed before turning to her "Think we are ready, yes"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 09:44 AM
Mab inclined her head and laid a hand on Sirthis's, then tapped Clephesia. "Lorraine, take Sirthis's hand."
Lorraine nodded and took Sirthis's hand, smiling at him. "It's gonna be okay," she whispered to him.
The scent of Mab's extradimensional travel filled Sirthis's nostril and then he, Rholl, Alown, Lorraine, Mab, and Clephesia's body emerged in an area of the castle he had not been in yet - a wing with a great many beds and healers. The area was not filled, but the staff were getting ready to receive a great many wounded from the battle.
One healer, an autumn eladrin with hair like fallen leaves, approached and bowed before the Queen.
"See that this body is tended to and stitched up before Leflabah returns," she commanded to him.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 09:58 AM
"Of course it will" Sirthis replied, nonetheless giving Lorraine's hand a squeeze before the teleport.
When they appeared he looked around, rising his eyebrows "Well, when I said everything I didn't know we also had this- should have been obvious though" Sirthis commented, before the healer arrived. He knelt down, putting a hand on his sister's face.
Only a little more time and you will get out of the black place. Everything is ready. I will be there to hug you.
Standing up, he rubbed his eye before turning to the others.
"Alright. Just need to wait for Leflabah to come back... Do we know how much it'll take?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:05 AM
O-okay. I... thank you, Sirthis.

"The march was a few days, but I'll send to Stelus to send her back ahead of the others - on Helryx, if her wing is mended." Mab put a hand on Sirthis's as she made an air elemental and sent it off to grab her Sending wand.
Lorraine jumped as the air elemental appeared, losing her grip on Sirthis's hand.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 10:17 AM
"Thank you. And yeah, Mab summons a lot of those Lorraine- wait, now that I think about it. Can you try talking to it? I wanna check something" Sirthis nodded towards the elemental "I noticed my words die when I try to thank the things she summons, I'd like to see if it's something unique or if you who are roughly from my same place have the same quirk" he then turned towards the airmental, wanting to test it again.
"Good day, uh?" he asked in Auran.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:18 AM
The elemental paused, looking at Mab, but when she gave no signal that it could stop its task of getting her want it simply flew away.
"Thank you!" Lorraine called after the elemental.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 10:38 AM
Sirthis inclined his head.
"Weird. It clearly worked this time around. So it's not speaking- I can't thank them. That's... So specific. And it happened with the rose dragon too Mab" he frowned "I'm feeling good otherwise, though. I didn't try thanking an elemental aside from here and at the battle, so I don't know know if it's limited to your conjuratjons or not. Whatever, I'll check the library in my spare time if any- you're gonna love the librarian Lorraine"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:46 AM
"Please, consider the time until Leflabah arrives your own - I know that you will be distracted and... unfocused knowing that your sister is so close and unreachable. I would encourage you to pursue any goals you can while inside the palace. Then, after you've said hello to you sister again..." Mab smiled and took Sirthis's hand in both of hers.
The air elemental arrived with an ugly orange wand floating around inside of it. Mab grabbed it and pulled it out, speaking into it: "Send the fire genasi ahead, I have need of her services presently." She tossed the wand back into the living tornado and it flew off to put the wand back.

"Who's the librarian?" Lorraine asked.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 10:51 AM
"Thank you" Sirthis kissed Mab's hand "Then I'll get to work. Show Lorraine a bit around, check on a few private matters- right, I meant to ask. You ever dealt with Asmodeus? I... Might have to contact him to help a friend. And I have no idea what to expect" he turned to Lorraine "I'm not telling you anything in advance. You'll never guess"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:53 AM
"Look, if... if Asmodeus wants to make a deal with you, you'll hear from somebody. Just find a place where you can be alone. But be careful, won't you?" Mab asked.
"Don't eat or drink anything and be ready to get out of danger."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 11:00 AM
"Oh, after that whole matter of the poison I'm not eating anything outside of lunches and dinners here for a year" Sirthis shuddered at the thought.
"And yes, I'll be careful. Otherwise I can't keep my promise can I?" he stepped towards Mab, leaving a light kiss on her lips.
"I'll go now then. I'll... Have a fly guide me, until I get back to where I'm familiar with. Shall we go, Lorraine?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 11:08 AM
Mab nodded and stole another kiss while he was close before letting him go.
Lorraine followed Sirthis until they were out of earshot, then spoke.
"My gods, Sirthis! I... okay, my sincere condolences on losing your sister, who is about to come back it seems, but... damn! Look at all this! If not for the somber scene we just left from I'd high-five you!"

Valmark
2020-06-06, 11:18 AM
"Right? I mean" Sirthis couldn't avoid a grin "I actually got myself almost killed multiple times and almost got thrown into the dungeons, but wow is it worth it. It's almost uncomfortable- I've had to tell several people to stop calling me lord, sir and anything like that" he smiled at her.
"And Mab's... Mab's just perfect. If you think it was a complete coincidence we met- she was flying on a chariot led by giant flies and landed next to me because they were hungry and I was a druid, so I'd have magic food at the ready" he stopped a random fly once he spotted one.
"Sorry, can you take us to the library please?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 11:24 AM
The fly buzzed its excitedness to comply and flew in a direction that may have been right.
"And then... she sent you to the dungeons? What's with that?"

Valmark
2020-06-06, 11:35 AM
"Not sure if you realized" Sirthis explained while the fly led them "But here time flows a bit wildly. It's been fifteen days for me, give or take. During this period, I... Resurrected a god, more or less. An evil one. Became a cleric of him, and Mab had to do it because she couldn't possibly be associated with Vecna, the god" he lowered his voice, wanting for only Lorraine to hear that "So I ran. Seduced the goddess of seduction who took me in as her cleric breaking ties with him, and partecipated in the final battle saving Mab's life and fighting Vecna- we won obviously" he puffed his chest "And so now assuming nothing bad happens we can enjoy a drama-free time. Oh, don't worry about the passing of time- my new silver eyes allow me to ignore it. If you spend, say, fifteen days here and outside a hundred years pass I can make it so that it's really only been fifteen days. Though I didn't use that this time around, seeing as for you all it's been... A few hours, pretty much" he gazed at her eyes "Don't they suit me? I mean, after you get past the bragging, that is"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 11:45 AM
"That was a weird mix of things you could brag about for your entire life and things you should probably never tell anyone," Lorraine said. "But I'm proud of you, Sirthis. Aside from that one thing I shouldn't be proud of you for. Seducing the god of seduction... Sune, you mean?"

Valmark
2020-06-06, 11:51 AM
"Yup. And her nymphs. Three of them at the same time. And I'm not proud of that one thing I shouldn't have done... Though I don't exactly regret it because much more was gained- I basically patched up Mab's own family. She and her sister... They've been at war for forever" Sirthis sighed "Though, to be fair Sune didn't really need any prodding. She likes bards apparently. I might just have been the one seduced in hindsight"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 11:59 AM
"Yeah, you're a real easy mark when it comes to that," Lorraine said as they were led to the library, where Aldora was returning some books to their right places on the shelves.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 12:22 PM
"I have no idea what you're talking about" Sirthis commented, giving a goodberry to the fly and thanking it.
"Aldora" he called her, not too loud since it was a library "Told you I'd pass around later. She's Lorraine- a friend from my place, she's been invited as a guest until the marriage. Lorraine, she's Aldora, the one I talked about" he led his friend to her, watching the reaction.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 12:29 PM
Aldora nodded to Sirthis and took a deep breath. "Is there any way I can help you?"

Lorraine's mouth gaped open. "That's so cool! Is your hair.... alive!?"

Aldora nodded shortly. "Yes."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:03 PM
Sirthis giggled.
"Told you you'd be impressed. And yes, I actually need your help, didn't want to waste your time" he frowned, unsure how to put it down.
"For... Whatever reason, I seem to be cursed? At least that's one explanation Mab offered. I can't thank elementals, at least conjured ones. And that's just weird, I don't know how to search that. So I hope you can help me? Since you're also smarter then me. Oh, and things about Asmodeus? Mainly ways to talk to him, or if someone bothered making a book about what to do when you want to survive with your soul intact"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:10 PM
“What else have you tried to thank?” Aldora asked, seeming perplexed.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:14 PM
"People, animals, real dragons. It always worked for now- here, let me try to make sure. Thanks Aldora" he turned to Lorraine "Thanks Lorraine"
It felt a bit silly but it could have been important. He also poked Alown.
"Thank you Alown" he said, without explaining why.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:16 PM
Sirthis found himself unable to thank any of those people and bats, the words dying before he could get them out.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 01:37 PM
Sirthis took a step back, eyes widening.
"I-I can't do it. I can't say it to any of you" he mentioned, letting himself plop down into a chair as he passed a hand in his hair.
"...what is wrong with me?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 01:39 PM
Aldora nodded. “I thought so. Did you offer an Archfey your thanks?”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 02:01 PM
Sirthis frowned.
"I don't... I mean I've said to lots of... Wait" he looked up at Aldora "A person at Cendriane made of flower petals had me explicitely say that I offered them. I'm guessing that was an archfey and they tricked me yes?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 02:06 PM
“I don’t think they see it that way. For them it was likely a straightforward exchange - but yes, the Petal of Cendriane took your thanks. And that is the difficulty you face. Would you still like to see our collection on Asmodeus?”

Lorraine actually laughed. “Oh, someone got you, Sirthis!”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 02:24 PM
Sirthis groaned.
"I... Yes, I'd still like the Asmodeus stuff. T... Ugh... Lorraine, can you do that?" he asked "I can't believe it's so bothersome. How was I supposed to know the archfeys can take your words? No, not even the words because I can say it randomly. That flower person took the word only when I put intention behind it!" he sighed.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 02:38 PM
“Thank you, Aldora,” Lorraine said, and laid a comforting hand on Sirthis’s shoulder. “Well, it’s really only annoying. You’re already pretty impolite, so nothing much lost there.”

Aldora directed Sirthis to a shelf full of books.
Devils and their Deals
How to talk to Asmodeus and not Die
Deal with the Devil
The Death of Azuth and the power of Asmodeus
Devils and You: Getting Power for the Low Price of Your Soul
All the Best Reasons to Sell a Soul
The Blood War: on Demons and the Devils that Fight them
Fallen Angels: A History of the Devils
He Who Was and his Servants: Tharizdun and the Beginning of the Blood War

Valmark
2020-06-06, 03:17 PM
"Yes, but I'm usually naturally impolite, not forcibly" Sirthis sighed, putting his hand on Lorraine's.
"At least I know it won't get worst" he stood up and followed Aldora to the shelf.
"I have no interest whatsover in selling my soul, but just in case I'll read them all. Maybe not now, wouldn't want to bore her. Do you mind if I carry them to my room and I bring them back when I finish?"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 03:23 PM
Aldora shook her heads. “Not at all, consider them at your disposal.”
“You have your own room?” Lorraine asked.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 03:40 PM
"T... I hate this" Sirthis scowled, taking the books "Whatever, you know what I wanted to say Ald. And yes and no- I stay with Mab, so the room is ours" he shrugged.
"Alright, I'll stop taking your time now Ald. Bye~" he turned, not being able to wave, to leave.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 03:44 PM
Aldora nodded and returned to work.

"You stay in her room? I know you said she was your fiancé, but... I still wasn't expecting that, I guess. You owe a lot to my lessons, don'tcha?" Lorraine slapped Sirthis on the back. "Where can I stay?"

Valmark
2020-06-06, 03:59 PM
Sirthis grinned.
"I'll just say she loves how I speak the language" he said "To think that the first thing she ever said to me was a reprimand because I spoke out of turn... And uhm" he mulled over it for a bit "I'm honestly not sure. There are guest rooms but she might be thinking to have you stay with us most of the nights... Well, that or I need to take my mind out of the gutter. She was clearly interested though" he smiled at the idea before catching himself.
"Of course only if you want. In any case I don't know this place enough to have a room assigned to you, even if I should already have the authority"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 04:15 PM
“So that was the first thing, Huh? How did it warm up from there?” Lorraine asked. “Unless it didn’t?”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 04:27 PM
"She asked me to feed her steeds -two giant flies called Great Nectarine and Peach- and before she could leave I asked for a lift. Just with slightly better words- I winked, and she apparently liked my face enough to decide against exploding me" he laughed "So I played some music and talked about myself- that's when it warmed up, when she expressed her partecipation in my pain for my sister. So, she came to the castle were I had been enlisted as a ministrel and then I unhearted a coup d'etât against her- had the pleasure to call the lord of the castle an idiot. And she decided I was extremely worthy to keep around for more then a night" he showed a satisfied smug smile.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 04:47 PM
Lorraine gripped Sirthis in the best hug she could manage, considering the books. “I’m really proud of you. Look at all you’ve done in, what, a fortnight?”
A fly buzzed up to Sirthis.
“Healer’s here, ready to meet you at the healing place! It’s the place our healers go, and our injured go, to be healed by the healers. That is why it is called the healing room.”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 05:38 PM
"What I just told you happened in four days, give or take" Sirthis nodded, not being able to reciprocate the hug nor thank.
His head turned sharply to the fly "Finally. Can you take us there please?" Sirthis asked.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 05:42 PM
The fly buzzed and bobbed. "Yes, yes. I will take you down the path to the healing room where the healers heal those who need healing. Heel," it said, and buzzed its way back toward the healing room where the healers heal those who need healing.

When they arrived, Eris and Leff were in the healing room where the healers heal those who need healing. Leff was looking over Clephesia, and had taken over sewing her wounds together with needle and thread.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 06:50 PM
"Leflabah, Eris" Sirthis called out, putting the books on a table and telling a healer to make sure those didn't get damaged.
"You can do it right? I've got the diamond for that" he asked, concerned "It shouldn't have been more then half a day for her, give or take"

Eris was leaning against a wall, watching Leff work arms crossed- now that she could.
"Watching you do that from the outside feels strange" she said, before Sirthis arrived. When he did, Eris replied to him "'Course she can"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 07:16 PM
Leff finished up the last stitch and nodded at Sirthis.
“I can do it. I wasn’t told much, just that she was a potential member of the Queen’s family. Is she...” Leff took a quick look at Sirthis’s features.
“Your sister?”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 07:33 PM
"Yes" Sirthis nodded "It's the whole reason I've come here in the first place" he produced the black box and the diamond.
"My sister's soul is here- are you sure you can do it? I got another method to bring her back but it won't work once I release her soul. We got one try"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 07:37 PM
“This body looks like it’s been dead for about a day - so yes, shouldn’t be a problem.” She nodded.
“Your sister will be fine.”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 07:53 PM
"...very well" Sirthis nodded, giving Leflabah the diamond and staring at the black box.
"...gods please make it work" he breathed out, opening it.
"There, it should be ready now"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 08:07 PM
Leff took the diamond and pressed it down on Clephesia’s body.

“Tahazür aleynū.”
White fire began pouring from Leflabah’s body. It surrounded the gemstone, which crumbled into diamond dust, each flake of which burned with the white healing fire. Leff began laying the white coals upon the wounds, the healing flame mending the wounds as it came. Slowly, she spread the blazing diamond dust over the body until it was totally coated.
“Tahazür aleynū.”

“Tahazür aleynū.”

Eris was aware that this spell took a full hour to complete.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 08:42 PM
Sirthis sat down, staring at Leflabah working. He had no intention to turn around or leave her side.

Eris looked at Leflabah working, her tail starting to beat around as she bit her lip. As good as it was to see her work her magic, that felt... Personal.
"It'll take long" she said "I've... it was down twice now. Who're you?" she turned to Lorraine.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 08:54 PM
Lorraine extended her hand and shook Eris’s. “I’m a friend of Sirthis’s. And I was his teacher for awhile while he was still learning. I don’t have a lot to teach him now.”

“Tahazür aleynū.”

“Tahazür aleynū.”

Valmark
2020-06-06, 09:13 PM
"So it's your fault he's like this?" Eris said, shaking her hand "Guess I should play nice. It's... It's not easy having someone you care about dead" she looked at the flames that danced around Leff.
"Good thing she's handling it. There's nobody else you can trust more"

Sirthis was staring at the body of his sister, watching as the wounds mended with growing hope, but still tensed.
"Please gods make it work" he asked once again, even if he had never pleaded them like that in his life. A hand went to hold Sune's symbol as his eyes shifted to Leflabah before going back to Clephesia once again.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 09:25 PM
Lorraine nodded. "Guilty. And no offense, but... I got this far trusting myself and the flaws of those around me. Not the kindness of strangers."
She laid a hand on Sirthis's back. "It'll work."

Leflabah barely shifted as she shook her head, spreading the fire about.
“No gods, not how I work.
Tahazür aleynū.
Tahazür aleynū."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 09:41 PM
"Why would I take offense? I do the same. Well, I did- I stopped working alone a long time ago. Though people's main flaw of being vulnerable to steel is still something I make use of" she snickered and waited.

"It must" Sirthis stated, hugging his knees and taking a deep breath. Then another.
"I promised her"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 09:43 PM
Lorraine rubbed Sirthis's back with both hands to relax him. "Will you tearing yourself apart help Cleph?"

"Tahazür aleynū."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 09:53 PM
"I... Guess it won't" Sirthis said, leaning against Lorraine's hands "I'm just... scared I guess. It wouldn't be the first time something unpredicted happens and everything breaks, but this time... This time I won't have anybody to hate or anywhere to run to"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 09:54 PM
"We can hate Leflabah," Lorraine suggested jokingly, but leaned down and put a kiss on Sirthis's cheek. "Everything is going to be fine."

Valmark
2020-06-06, 10:18 PM
"Mmm... I guess we can" Sirthis chuckled.
"But how long does it take?"

"I can still hit you later, Sirthis. And it takes an hour so... We're gonna be here for a while. Funny how waiting is easier as... Nevermind" Eris replied, watching the flames dance- as an undead it was easier to wait, but being able to appreciate it was another matter.

"An hour? ...guess I should try doing something" he stood up, squeezing Lorraine's hand before going back to the books and picking up Devils and their Deals- turning towards Leflabah and Clephesia to keep them undersight.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:27 PM
Lorraine picked up Fallen Angels: A History of the Devils, nodding at Sirthis's good idea.

Devils are creatures of law, as much as they are - if not moreso - creatures of evil. Originally created to battle the demons and hold Tharizdun prisoner eternally, they served under a god whose name is long gone now only called He Who Was. They do not continually generate from the Shard of Evil's connection to the primordial planes, and must take on a continuous stream of mortal souls to turn into devils. As such, devils make deals. Sometimes they are straightforward, exchanging power for the user's soul upon their death. Sometimes they are merely intended toward leading the mortal toward the path of evil, as Devils get default claim on evil mortal souls due to the Pact Primeval, making the trailway to hell attractive to those they make deals with. Devils also maintain a presence at the Wall of the Faithless, willing to take any Faithless uninterested in joining the wall. This is the purpose of devils' deals.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 10:41 PM
"This is interesting but unuseful to help Lenora" Sirthis commented, putting it back and picking up How To Talk To Asmodeus And Not Die.

"...mh? What's that about Lenora?" Eris asked, looking over.

"Len... Isn't a free person. Asmodeus has hold over her- I promised to free her. I first wanted to get info on the devil lord and his deals"

"Wh- say that first!" she exclaimed and went over snatching a book from the pile to read it- then closing it irritated.
"It's gibberish"

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 10:46 PM
"Looks like elvish," Lorraine said. "But yeah, can't read it."

Flattery doesn't work on Asmodeus. The way to convince him to keep you around is to demonstrate that you are more useful alive - and he always hears out a deal. Getting him in a good mood is futile. If he thinks he can use you, he'll try. If he views you as a waste of time, he will remove you in the fastest way possible.

Valmark
2020-06-06, 11:08 PM
"Well, there goes my hope of seducing him. Though knowing he always hears out a deal is useful" Sirthis nodded and moved on to Deal With The Devil.

"How would you even seduce a devil lord?" Eris asked confused.

Xihirli
2020-06-06, 11:13 PM
"With a really well-timed wink," Lorraine answered, putting the book back down.
"And... Sirthis?" Lorraine bumped him.
"Clephesia's twitching.

And Clephesia was twitching, moving under the flames. Her throat moved like something was lodged in it, keeping her breath out.

"Tahazür aleynū."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 04:19 AM
Sirthis put the book down and ran over, kneeling by her side with an alarmed look.
"Leflabah- should she be doing that? Should she be choking?" he asked, eyes shifting around panicked.

"People don't usually choke! Could be her tongue" Eris mentioned "...I think" she moved there, kneeling in front of Sirthis "I'll help you"

Medicine check to pull it out? Not violently though. I think that bit about the tongue is true? Anyway, performing first aid.

[roll0]
Advantage from Eris using Help [roll1]

Guidance [roll2]

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 08:58 AM
"Not unheard of," Leflabah answered.

Eris propped the mouth open while Sirthis reached down his sister's throat and pulled her tongue so that she could breathe free.

The white fire around her died as the last of the diamond dust burned away.
Clephesia coughed.
Clephesia coughed again and black fire emerged from her mouth, which Leflabah pointed at and destroyed with a blast of golden flame.
Clephesia coughed again, and sat up wearily.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 09:28 AM
Sirthis shook, staring at Clephesia as she sat up.
Blinking repeatedly, he reached out, poking his sister's cheek.
"I-it... it... worked" he said, and pulled her into a tentative hug, almost scared she could crumble if shaken too much "Clephesia- you're back!" he exclaimed and gripped her tighter, as his body started to sob and Sirthis started crying unlike he ever did before "You're back! You're here!"
He kept exclaiming as he clutched her thigtly, his fingers running through her hair.

Eris smiled warmly at the scene, putting an arm across Leff.
"Good job. Not that I doubted you" she told her, leaving a kiss on her cheek "Look how happy he is"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 09:32 AM
Leflabah nodded, but ducked away from Eris's embrace for the moment to grab a glass of water. She pressed it into Clephesia's hand and said, "Drink."

Clephesia lifted the glass to her lips and took a few sips, then drained the glass. Leff took the water away and passed it to one of Mab's healers. Then she put an arm around Eris.

Clephesia leaned against Sirthis, hugging him too. "I..." she managed. "I'm back! Sirthis I'm back! You did it!"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 09:50 AM
"Yes... Yes you are!" Sirthis laughed, engulfing her tiny frame completely in an embrace "I told you I would! But... You should thank the red ladies" he nodded towards Leflabah and Eris "Thank them for the both of us. I... Don't know how to express them" he chuckled "Literally"
Sirthis looked up at Lorraine.
"She's back" he said, smiling.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 09:55 AM
Clephesia looked up at Eris. "Thank you," she said to her, holding tightly to Sirthis.
Lorraine laughed and joined the group hug. "Hey, Cleph. How are you feeling?"
"Tired. Real tired. But..." Clephesia smiled and looked down at the stitches in her arms. "Wow! Look at that!" she said, her smile widening as she looked around herself at the stitches all over her.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 10:12 AM
"Wrong red lady, but it works" Eris commented.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said no scars to mother" Sirthis whispered to Lorraine, patting his sister's head "Yeah, you'll have to carry them for a bit Cleph. How about we find a place you can rest? I also want you to meet a person, if you feel like it. Bet you'll be surprised" he looked up at Eris and Leflabah.
"...like I said, I'm literally uncapable of expressing my gratitude... But... But know that you can ask anything out of me"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 10:17 AM
Leflabah nodded. "After seeing you charge into the battle with Vecna, I do have a request. We need to stop Blensotin. Will you help us?"

Cleph nodded. "I... I'm real tired. But I can meet someone," she said. She had spent a long time having nobody around, and didn't want to fall asleep and be alone again.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 10:41 AM
"'course I will. He's no god, though he's tough enough to survive five fire elementals and an earth one before going down. Sorry to have helped him. And up!" Sirthis stood up, picking Cleph up in his arms "Though I can't leave the palace until the wedding. Eris, can you take the books? I'll carry you since you're tired. I got muscles now" he made sure his sister was as comfiest as possible before turning to a healer.
"Where's Mab at the moment? If you know, of course"

"Sure, though you're later explaining that whole thing about not being able to thank. And-" Eris uncovered the left arm, showing some scars "I got them too... Clephesia, right? Means you're tough" she smiled at her and went to pick up the pile of books.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 10:45 AM
The healer shrugged. "I don't know. Off on her own. Sometimes she just vanishes, and we're unsure of where she goes."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 10:52 AM
"Alright, t... Lorraaaine" Sirthis nooded slightly exasperared at his newfound inability, kneeling down to put Cleph down to be free to Send.
Clephesia alive! You free? Where you? I want Cleph to meet you! Also room assignment for Lorraine, not sure I can give her a room.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 10:58 AM
I'm in my secret room. Meet me there. I have another housekeeper, a Moon Elf named Xelphilia. She can assign rooms.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 11:09 AM
"Alright, I know where she is but I have to go alone. So I guess you can leave the books there and I'll fetch them later Eris. Oh, find a Moon Elf named Xelphilia- she can give you three your rooms" he waved at them, picking Cleph back up.
"It could tingle" Sirthis told her, as broken glass ripped their surroundings and they stepped in the room he knew of- the one outside the room filled with names. He wasn't sure Mab was willing to show Clephesia that room.
"Mab? You here?"

"Well, alright" Eris said, putting the books back down.
"So... Who got decent knowledge of this place?"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 11:54 AM
When Sirthis disappeared, the awakened shrub that was following him stopped in its tracks, then fell over. Alown flapped about and landed eventually on Eris's left horn, hanging upside down on it.
Leflabah addressed the eladrin healer. "Where can we find Xelphilia?"
"Follow me."

Mab stepped through the false wall, wiping her eyes with a cloth that scrubbed off some of her messed-up makeup. "This must be Clephesia!" she said, and smiled only somewhat forcefully. She approached and Clephesia sank into Sirthis. "Sirthis? S-she has..."
"Are you afraid of my horns? You don't have to be. Here," Mab bent her head down.
"You can feel them. They're fine."
Cleph hesitantly touched the tip of Mab's right horn, then rubbed it all over.
"They're nice and smooth, aren't they?"
Clephesia nodded, giggling.
"My name is Mab. I'm gonna marry your brother!"
Cleph stared, mouth agape, at Sirthis. "Really!?'

Valmark
2020-06-07, 12:23 PM
"Wh... Hey, can we keep it?" Eris asked glancing at the bat, then picked up the shrub.
"I have no idea what you are, but don't whip me or I'm breaking your branches" she said, following the group.
"No seriously, what are you supposed to be?"

Sirthis chuckled.
"So, my sister already likes your horns" he commented, smiling at the two of them and leaving a kiss on Mab's cheek "Yes, she will. And I will marry her too of course, takes two usually. This is why I wanted you to meet her first thing first" he looked up at Mab.
"Mab also helped taking you out of the dark place, so make sure to thank her for both of us, since I can't... Well, not right now" Sirthis snickered.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 12:34 PM
Rholl didn't move or respond in any way. But the group found Xelphilia organizing a plan for the upcoming monthly Court while a goblin kicked her papers off of her desk helpfully.
"Excuse me... um."
"She's Lady Moonfire!" the goblin introduced. "I am Lady Moonfire Two!"
"Please, call me Xelphilia," the moon elf said as she worked around Lady Moonfire Two's feet.
"How can we help you?"

"Thank you, Mab," Clephesia said obediently, knocking on the horn to hear the sound. Mab pulled her head away at that.
"I'm so glad you got her back. But... Sirthis? You can't thank?"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 12:45 PM
"I'm... Eris" she said looking at the goblin that looked like he was making a ruckus then shrugging "We're guests, and we'd need rooms. Sirthis said we should talk to you? One for her and..." she looked at Leff and stuttered "O-one for us"

"I'd tell you to not be rude Cleph but that would be weird from me. Still, don't knock on them. And no, I can't. Apparently when the Petal of Cendriane told me to offer them my thanks, they, uh, actually took them. I had no idea that was possible"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 12:50 PM
Xelphilia nodded and pulled out a log of guest rooms. "One for Eris plus one, one for..."
"Lorraine."
"Lorraine. Jade-"
"When I'm on the clock, my name is Lady Moonfire Two!"
"Jade, can you please take these nice people to their rooms? Suites forty and fifty."
"The one by the bathroom and the one by the cool suit of armor?"
"Those are the ones.
Jade jumped off the desk. "Follow me! Oh, can I add you all to my list of friends!?"

Mab giggled. "I'm sorry. I see this is a sore subject. Just... You're just so trusting and innocent!" She pulled Sirthis in for a kiss. Cleph shut her eyes and covered them. "Yuck!"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 12:58 PM
"Sure, Lady Moonf- Jade. She's Leflabah. Can we have the one by the cool suit of armor? Thanks Xelphilia" Eris nodded and followed the goblin.

Sirthis let Mab kiss him, shrugging.
"Well, if this is the reaction, then it's not so bad" he said, smiling at her and giving another kiss.
"Though I'd still like them back. If they are an archfey they'll be at Court? But beyond that..." he looked at Clephesia "Maybe we should get you some rest"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 01:06 PM
"The Petal is in the Seelie Court, not part of my court at all," Mab answered. "And of course, just stop by Xelphilia's office to get a room assigned for Clephesia." Mab held out a hand to Cleph's, giving it two playful squeezes. "We're going to get you a big room, okay?"
Clephesia nodded, resting her head on Sirthis's shoulder.

Jade shook her head. "No!" she screamed loudly. "That one has a bed for one! You two will throw each other off the bed when you go at each other!" she yelled at Eris and Leff with the discretion of someone who has never been discrete.
"Um..." Leff's face blanched.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 01:18 PM
"I... Guess maybe we can invite them to the wedding? Or I can just go there in the future. I'm sure you can handle me being impolite for a time" Sirthis nodded, resting a hand on Cleph's cheek.
"Are you... Coming too?" he asked, looking at the wall she came out of "Or you want me to find you later? If you can it would also be nice if you sent an air elemental to fetch the books I left in the healing room and bring them at our room. Still need to read most of them- I did discover I shouldn't try to, uh..." he looked at Cleph thinking on the words "...flatter him"

"Uh-wh-y-shut up!" Eris tried hitting the goblin using Rholl as a weapon "T-that's private!"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 01:25 PM
"I'm going to stay here for a time - I'd appreciate it if you came back, though." Mab offered Sirthis a tight smile, then vanished behind the wall.

Jade ducked under the shrub with ease and stopped by the Armory. "Here's you, Lorraine!" she shouted as Rholl rolled over a few times.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 01:35 PM
"Alright- I've got enough teleports in a day to come here and go back twice anyway. I don't know how to come here otherwise" Sirthis kissed Mab's forehead, before stepping away and glassing his way back to the healing room, finding it empty of the other three.
Leaving, he stopped a fly "I'm sorry" he said "Could you lead me to Xelphilia?"

"Grrr" Eris scowled, going after Rholl "Whatever. Later Lorraine" she said, grumpily.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 01:39 PM
Lorraine waved and shut the door behind her.
"Now let's see... here's the room that you two will share!" Jade yelled even more loudly. "Remember to clip your fingernails!" she said as she opened it for them.

The fly bobbed and buzzed "I can! But will I? Yes!" And it led Sirthis to Xelphilia, who was taking the opportunity to get some real work done without a goblin dancing on it. "Ah, hello Milord. How can I help you?"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 01:45 PM
"Shut up I said!" Eris hissed and tried swatting Jade away with her tail.

Sirthis gave the fly a goodberry before turning to Xelphilia.
"Uh... if you could call me Sirthis without any title to speak of I'd appreciate it. But aside from that, I need a room for my sister here" he nodded towards Cleph in his arms "Possibly a big one, Mab said"
Meanwhile while waiting for her to answer he turned towards the corridor "Alown? Can you hear me?" he called out.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 02:00 PM
Jade shrugged and hopped off happily.
"What does she mean, clip our fingernails?" Leff asked.
Alown flapped her wings in Eris's face and flew off. Her Sirthis sense was tingling.

Alown flapped into Sirthis's face around the time that Xelphilia had taken out the room roster. "Of course. And, um... would you like the room to be near yours and the Queen's, for easy access, or... further?" she asked, not saying why on that one.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 02:20 PM
"Normally I'd tell you that it's because it makes punching harder if you don't but, uh..." Eris looked down "I think there's a sub-text I missed. Whatever, let's go ins- ack!" she recoiled when the bat suddenly flew away "Sirthis' bat is as bad as him. Good thing this... thing seems calm and peaceful?" she stared at Rholl, entering and leaving it on the ground before actually looking at the room.

"Uh... Definitely farther, yes. Alown!" Sirthis nodded before petting the bat.
"Good thing you are here. I'll actually have a name for you soon"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 02:39 PM
Rholl held still and didn’t move.
“I guess?” Leff said, looking in. It was a spare bedroom with a wide bed, a dresser, and a chamber for waste.

Alown chirped happily, ready for a new name.
“Of course,” Xelphilia said. “Follow me.” She stood and led Sirthis to a room far off from his own.
“Why do you want me far away?” Clephesia asked as they walked.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 02:57 PM
"...well, the bed is effectively big" Eris commented, turning away and going over to the dresser. She started taking off her armor, piling it on the side on the ground inside of it.
"What are we planning on doing?" Eris asked, while doing that "We need to go after this Blensotin- it means we are sticking until after the marriage? Sirthis said he can't leave before then" she wasn't expressing preference at the moment.

"Because Mab snores" Sirthis answered promptly "Mab snores a lot. So loud people outside can hear her and we don't want to disturb your sleep. Right Xelphilia? Mab's pretty loud and thus it would be hard for my sister to sleep if she stayed near, yes?" he asked, slightly pleadingly and also subtly repressing a laugh.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 03:07 PM
"It's tough to say - Sirthis is a formidable ally, and staying here gives us a chance to look for more of those..." Leff considered. "Also I love weddings."

"Our Queen can be quite loud," Xelphilia confirmed without agreeing to the "snoring" lie. She opened up the door to a purple-themed area with flowers and a symphony of smaller crickets chirping a chipper tune.
Cleph's eyes widened at the crickets, all thoughts of Sirthis's lie gone. "They're amazing," she said.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 03:47 PM
"You love weddings? That's perfect" Eris said, turning once she put away her armor "Because... Well, this may sound selfish, but I wanted to stay because of you" she stared at Leff and lowered her gaze.
"I-I mean... Weddings are supposed to include dances and fancier clothes aren't they? You were... That dress you wore back then really suited you. The one at our would-be initiation. And I... Haven't danced much in my life at all. Besides drunk swaying. So that would be nice, with you. But it has no relation to finding allies at all" her tail swat around weakly.

"Wow, I'd stay here too. You know Cleph, Mab's musician band is led by a cricket too" Sirthis said, humming in rythm.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 03:50 PM
Leff nodded. "I'm glad you like it - though... it's ruined now. I don't have it." But she brightened up. "It'll be nice to see you dressed up, though!"

Cleph's eyes went wide. "Really!? Can I meet it?"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 04:03 PM
"I mean, I didn't say it had to be that one, it was an example. And, uh..." Eris looked up at Leff, tail coming to a still "Me? I never wore anything like that! Really think they'd suit me?"

"Of course you can! I'll show you anywhere you want. Though, you first need to rest up. Xel, where can she sleep?"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 04:09 PM
Leff shrugged as she removed her armor and shield, dropping them next to Eris's discarded gear. "Only one way to find out."

"Right." Xelphilia took them further in, where some fireflies were lighting up a purple bed with a veil and silk sheets - it was a luxurious bed. "Here you are."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 04:26 PM
"Right. I'm guessing Mab's got her own sewers right here, heh- though, this first-!" Eris suddenly took a running jump and plopped on the bed, falling face down on it and going still, the tail inclined in what looked like a question mark.
"...ipf's cpfmy" she said, muffed by the bed.

"Well, this is almost the best room I've ever seen" Sirthis commented, impressed. Going over to the bed, he layed Clephesia down, patting her head while turning to Xelphilia "T... Mghr" he scowled for a second and sighed "I've recently lost my ability to express gratitude because... Well, because I'm too trusting, I guess. Point is, I can't thank you but do consider that I would if I could" he turned back to Clephesia, fixing her sheets and tucking her in.
"Now, I want you to rest alright? So that I can show you around when you recover"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 04:31 PM
Leff laughed at Eris's antics, leaning on the dresser. "This isn't the worst place to wait, now is it?"

"But I can... see things now..." Cleph insisted as her eyes shut on their own once she was on the comfortable bed. She was breathing deep sleep breaths after not too long.
Xelphilia nodded, her eyebrows wrinkling in slight confusion, but she just said: "You're welcome. Now, Mil... Sirthis, I'll be going back to making arrangements for your wedding."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 04:51 PM
Eris rolled over.
"It may be better then a bedroll, yes" she commented looking at her "Still a bit miffed we can't be near the armory, but I guess this bed IS pretty large. And we are near the bathroom, which is a bigger benefit"

"Alright Xel" he nodded smiling at her before turning back to his sister, slowly caressing her air. He picked up Alown.
"Now- this here is my sister, Clephesia. She was alone without anybody for a long time and I'd like to leave her in your company, you be her friend. Watch over her? You can sleep with her like you do with me. Alown Risser Gauder Sad Rescher, I'm giving you the name Campannin, for this. You like it?"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 05:43 PM
"Why, do you need to use it a lot?" Leflabah asked.

Alown Risser Gauder Sad Rescher Campannin nodded and swept down next to Cleph, cuddling up against her. "Love you! Love you!" she said.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 05:56 PM
"Nah, but it's more practical to have it closer. Especially since I'm still re-learning to need it" Eris propped herself up "Don't just stand there, come sit here!" she called, patting a spot on the bed next where she layed sprawled.

Sirthis smiled warmly at the scene, standing up.
"Cleph, Alown, I'll find you later then" he whispered, backing away through a portal of glass to the mourning room, where he moved to enter the fake wall assuming to find Mab there.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 06:11 PM
Leff swallowed and nodded, sitting down next to Eris. "It's soft," she said neutrally, and rested her head on Eris's shoulder.

Mab was weeping, looking at one of the walls - the one with Titania I - Sirthis's name had a new marking next to it: returned.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 06:37 PM
"Heh, you're cute" Eris said, resting a hand on Leff's cheek and leaving a tentative kiss on her head.
"Talking about it, think they got hot water for baths here? Seems the kind of place. Like, fire elementals or whatever that dance twenty four hours long under the tub or something equally silly. Every once in a while they throw beer at them since it burns so well and keep them happy"

Sirthis didn't say anything, instead he stepped forward and reached out to embrace her from behind, resting his face against hers and putting his hands on hers.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 06:53 PM
Leff smiled and closed her eyes. "Or maybe burning coals. One of those."

Mab's fingers tightened around Sirthis's, and she pressed her face into him as she cried freely, leaving green concealer and black eyeshadow on his regal jacket.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 07:09 PM
"Sure, because in a place ruled by someone who can summon a dragon made of roses I'm going to expect ordinary burning coals" Eris commented, inclining her head to rest it on Leff's as the tail circled the genasi and rested on her lap.

Sirthis stared ahead, letting Mab cry. He honestly had no idea what else could he do, besides being there. He did want to say one thing.
"I'll always return'

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 07:19 PM
Leff shrugged. "Ordinary sometimes works. No need to do more than required - Vecna couldn't be beaten by normal hot coals. That's when you pull out your extraordinary." She leaned up and kissed Eris on the cheek.

Mab gripped Sirthis tightly as she sobbed. "Thank you, Sirthis," she mumbled into his side.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 07:28 PM
Eris turned towards Leff.
"Good thing I've got my extraordinary right by my side then" she said, nearing and kissing her lips.

Sirthis patted her head, slowly sliding a hand around her back.
"Just did what a consort is supposed to do, stay by his wife's side- or wife-to-be anyway. Sorry it took so much, rather"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 07:42 PM
Leff shivered at the sensation as she held Eris close to her before breaking off. "I know you were dead for most of that time... but it's crazy that we waited so long."

Mab smiled through the tears. "You know, even after everything I've been through... I kept trying. I kept looking for love."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 08:00 PM
"If you think I was actively trying to wait. I was sure it was just the rush of emotions- instead you're just that cool" Eris smiled, taking Leff's face in her hands and kissing her again.
"Maybe it's magic. You never brought me back and instead locked me in my dream world" she said, sighing happily "I'm joking. No illusion could be this good"

"I see that. You may be a big and powerful queen, but you're also hopelessly sweet and romantic" Sirthis chuckled "Luckily for me. If you had stopped even once, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be this happy" he sighed.
"It's important to never stop trying. Love, sorrow, happiness, anger... One needs to keep going and take everything. Though, finding love and happiness is preferable. I hope... I hope I can give you that. No, I know I will. I'll do everything to see you happy by my side. The real you" he added at the last bit, thinking back to the illusion chamber. He had made reality his ideal- and he was going to protect it.
"No matter how far we can be, I'll always be by your side"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 08:15 PM
Leff put her hands around Eris’s neck.
“I never was one for illusion. Especially when the reality right in front of me is so... beautiful.”

Mab began to weep again, putting one hand on Sirthis’s face as she stared into his face with her nymph’s wide eyes.

“I’ll hold you to that pact. And... Sirthis, I want to make you happy too. But first...”
Mab stood.
“I believe we’ve missed luncheon. So how about we take it in my quarters and then I get dressed for dinner? The bulk of the army may be back by then.”

Valmark
2020-06-07, 08:25 PM
"I-I... I love you" Eris kissed Leff again, tightening her grip around her and pulling both of them down on the bed.

"Sure. Can you teleport us?" Sirthis said, kissing her make-up smeared cheek "And, I should probably tell you that officially Clephesia has been assigned to a room farther from us because you snore too loud and would disturb her sleep"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 08:43 PM
Leff clutched Eris close and kissed her.

“I love you.”

Mab frowned.

“No, I wore out my uses of that ability when gathering your family. Hold onto me?”

Valmark
2020-06-07, 08:58 PM
"Gk- that kills me every time" Eris said, giving Leff another kiss.
"It might just be my new favorite sentence. When said by you, though"

"I meant just taking us out of here, not a specific ability. Since you got more then me" Sirthis took her hand.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 09:14 PM
Mab held him close and floated upward toward solid black stone.

“Hold on,” she said as she pulled them both into the stone. They went up through utter darkness that Sirthis’s eyes could not penetrate. Then off to the side, and down emerging from the roof in Mab’s bedchamber with the hot bath steaming underneath them.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 09:23 PM
Sirthis eyes widened.
"So that is how you get there? I would have never guessed" he commented, looking down.
"...can you not dro- oh right, you can't really drop me" he noted as he started being in air by his own power "Should I go get food? Or are you going to clap your hands and have somebody bring it?"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 09:53 PM
Mab floated down in front of the mirror in front of her make-up kit, noting her ruined make-up. She manifested an air elemental, which flew off. "I'll have it brought." she sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to it. "What's your favorite food, Sirthis?"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 09:59 PM
"My favorite food... Uh" he seated next to her "I have no idea. I'm partial to meat because it's rarer to eat it at my house, but as far knowing what... It's all good" Sirthis leaned against Mab.
"So to answer I guess unspecified meat. Uh, can you send an elemental to pick up the books I told you about earlier?"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 10:05 PM
Mab nodded, and manifested an elemental to do so. She leaned against him as well, her horns carefully not gauging Sirthis's eyes.
"Tell me about your sister. You know, what she's like. What she dreams of."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 10:38 PM
"About Clephesia, uh..." Sirthis smiled "She's always throwing herself into troubles since she prefers following me and Cristoph around- mainly me, since I'm the oldest. Which is why she ends up in trouble. And she's got basically my same curiosity -I was very proud of her when she knocked on your horns- but is much more brave, or foolish. Like, once I threw a ball on a tree by mistake and didn't want to risk my neck and she -who was even younger then now- decided she would help me and actually climbed up to it. Like it was the most normal thing in the world. And of course she was too scared to get down so I had to climb and I fell three times I remember, before somebody else arrived and helped me get her down. And she's pretty soft-spoken on average with strangers while being a loud-mouth with us- some said she seems more mature then her brother, the little devil. She likes flowers, animals- was very impressed by the crickets in that area where she went to sleep. I wonder how she'll react to Aldora, heh. But as far as what she dreams of... I have no idea. Maybe to be like me or to have a green-skinned horned big sister? Honestly she hardly ever explains something that deep. She lives free, day by day" he snickered "Probably took that from me too. Oh right, I still need to tell mom and dad it worked" he Sent to Lasin.
Clephesia is alive and back. Currently sleeping, she was pretty tired, comprehensible. Tell mother she will have scars- she seems to like them though

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 10:45 PM
Sirthis got only five words back.
When can we see her?

Mab paused at that. "Big sister..." she muttered to herself, a slight smile gracing her face. "Nobody has ever called me that."

Valmark
2020-06-07, 10:53 PM
"Well, maybe not immediately, but it's likely it'll stick. 'Big sister Mab'- sounds nice" Sirthis placed a hand on her hand chuckling "You fit the part for sure. And I realize now Cleph will eventually meet your sister too- wonder how that will go. Uh" Sirthis looked sideways "Father asked me when they can see her. Well, surely not today"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 11:01 PM
Mab shook her head.
"I can send some people for them tomorrow, after my army's set back in and organized."
She kissed Sirthis's cheek, squeezing his hand. "You really think I fit the part?"

Valmark
2020-06-07, 11:12 PM
Mab says tomorrow- we have no means to come back or send someone for today. Clephesia needs rest anyway.
Sirthis turned to Mab, nodding.
"How can't you? You already charmed her when she saw you for a minute. Might even become the responsible role model she doesn't have in her brothers- mother and father grew her up well, but as I said she follows me and Cristoph mostly. If you aren't too busy when she recovers we could show her around together"

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 11:22 PM
We'll see you both then.

"I just can't help myself around kids. They're just so..." Mab lost the word for a bit.
"She reminds me of Mab the Second," she said. "The intense curiosity, love for the little crawlies..." Mab stared wistfully into the distance.

Valmark
2020-06-07, 11:40 PM
"Ahwww look at you" Sirthis hugged her, smiling wide "Gushing over kids. Can't wait to see you with our child- no idea how I'll be though. I wouldn't hope for anybody to be my child" he shrugged. He kind of wanted to ask her about Mab the Second, but seeing as how her name was on that wall... He had no intention to ask.

Xihirli
2020-06-07, 11:45 PM
"I hope for somebody to be your child." She put his hand in hers.
"I hope our daughter has your boldness, willingness to charge straight at danger, charming eyes..." Mab put a hand on Sirthis's chest. "Loving, tender heart."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:03 AM
"Mab..." Sirthis placed a hand on hers "Given how I recently tried to murder somebody I care about, I'm not sure I agree on the loving and tender heart. Considering my varying levels of sadism too" he lowered his gaze "...I do have charming eyes, though. You melted after a wink. Say, I always wondered... When I asked you for a lift, how close did I get to being punished?"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 12:11 AM
"Oh, I wasn't considering punishing you. I was considering taking you to my castle instead, though. As... well, we would have figured that out as we went. But it didn't end up happening. And Sirthis." Mab lifted his chin so he was looking her in the eyes. "Malyanna was trying to kill your fiancé. And... I didn't believe people could love me. Not for long. I knew that eventually, they would leave me one way or another. Then you..." her voice broke. "You came back. Your heart's the best one yet."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:34 AM
"I-I... Ugh, wait" Sirthis backed away "I should tell you how I knew about that room. I know I said to not ask, but... It's been bothering me, even if it's probably nothing serious. Remember when I was kidnapped and I told you about the various trials? Well, the illusion one... It showed me that room. You came out of the room with the names, and when you met me you, well the fake you, was so happy and relieved and I... Just mistreated the fake Mab. And I mean, I knew it was fake. Obviously. But it still bothers me. She was acting so in love and adorable... And then she showed me my sister alive and well. That... That set me off. I got mad because the illusion wanted me to have what I desired. An ideal Mab and my sister alive... And I refused. And... I had to..." he looked down again.
"...I... To get rid of the illusion I..." he covered his face with his hands "I had to stab you. And to watch you die. By my hands. I know I needed to do that or I wouldn't have been able to come back, but it still hurts to think about it. Honestly, it hurts more now" he looked up at her "But... I want to make it clear that *you* are the ideal Mab. I wouldn't change you for nothing. I guess the real reason I'm telling you this is that I want to make sure you know who you're dealing with. I'm capable of doing horrible things if the reward is right. I swear I would never hurt the actual you... But I can't promise you'll never grow horrified of me. If you haven't already. Nudren- I had it torn apart by animals bone by bone while I cradled his head in my hands and looked at his eyes. And I only felt pleasure from it. What if... What if any daughter of mine just enjoys hurting people. What will happen then?"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 01:17 AM
Mab pursed her lips. "When I saw how horrified you were of the way Neifion treated his prisoners, I..." she swallowed. "I was horrified. Because I've done worse. I have. When I had my sister's sons or allies I... I don't need to go to detail, but... this war turned me into someone horrible. Someone I thought you would hate when I was getting to know you. I... I don't know if this is comforting. But... you're not the only one afraid of becoming a monster. And I think... I have to believe that you can be good if you try. Because if you can't, what hope do I have?"

Valmark
2020-06-08, 05:59 AM
"Mab... Very well" Sirthis took her hands "Then we'll help each other become people we can be proud of. Well, to be fair I already am of you, but you don't seem to be sure so I won't stop reminding you" he chuckled and left a kiss on Mab's nose.
"I love you. Even if everything crumbles once again, I'll come to you again somehow, regardless of the situation. Even if they break my bones, even if they break my voice... Even if you were the enemy. I'll still come back. I'll still be there. Though as you already noticed I'm not letting you throw me into the dungeons" he gave her a kiss on the cheek "The whole matter with Vecna showed me how terrible consequences can be. I never had even the chance to make a choice that big... I want to try and avoid screwing the balance of the world too much. Try to avoid hurting so many people with my choices. Because... Well, alright, it's not for an altruistic thing. I thought you were invulnerable, so once I saw that you risked dying... I realized that I want to be somebody that can protect you. I don't want to be protected, I want to be the one to do it. Hold you in my arms, let you know it's ok to be vulnerable with me... Make you believe nobody can stop us. And strike down anybody who so much as tries to scratch you- besides myself in privacy I mean" Sirthis winked and gave Mab another kiss.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 09:18 AM
Mab received Sirthis’s kiss and added her own on top.

“I love you, Sirthis. And... I’ve survived a lot. But there’s plenty out there that’s dangerous to me. I’m happy to know I have you to save me from the worst of scratches... and give me the best ones.”
She tackled him onto the bed, coating his face with hungry kisses right about when the door opened and and Air Elemental flew in with two enclosed silver platters.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 09:28 AM
"Your elementals got the worst timing" Sirthis groaned, then he stomach grumbled "Alright, maybe not THE worst" he chuckled, kissing her cheek and pushing them up to take the platters.
"T... Mh" he shook his head "So, let's see what's on the menu... I seem to recall promising to feed you myself"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 09:50 AM
Mab sat back to allow Sirthis access to both platters. "Please do," she said.

Under the platters were large slabs of smoked ham with root and lettuce shavings throughout.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:08 AM
Sirthis blinked.
"Why are there so many forks and knives" he commented, taking up the closest ones to one of the platters and first cutting the slabs of meat completely into small pieces- then he forked one, turning to Mab with a playful smile.
"Say aaaaah... Or would you prefer I used my fingers my Queen? Since the fork is so impersonal" he asked, mirroring what she said back at Darroch's regarding the soap.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 10:12 AM
Mab smiled at him. "I leave that to your own initiative," she answered and opened her mouth.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:17 AM
"What could I ever pick, my love" he said, plucking the piece of ham from the fork with his fingers and placing it lightly on her tongue.
"That reminds me- I should find another personal name for you. Previously I only called you Mab in private but now it's become my standard"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 10:20 AM
She chewed carefully and swallowed. "I look forward to hearing it," Mab told him, then opened her mouth again for the next bite.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:24 AM
Sirthis took up another one.
"You know, promising not to tease was the worst choice" he said, placing it again on her tongue- while she chewed, he was cutting the meat on the other plate so that he could actually eat himself.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 10:28 AM
"It might be a refreshing change of pace," Mab noted after swallowing her next bite. "Though I may also tire of that one."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:35 AM
"Just a word and I'll make you work for anything you want" Sirthis said staring at the next piece. Then he put half in his mouth leaving the other half poking out and leaned close enough for Mab to take it.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 10:39 AM
Mab readily kissed Sirthis, using her tongue to part Sirthis's lips to take her next bite. She swallowed carefully, breathing a bit heavily. "I'll keep that in mind."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:43 AM
"You do that" Sirthis replied, eating his own piece before picking one for Mab again. Looking at her reaction, he showed a blatant grin and repeated the gesture- putting it half in his mouth and leaning in.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 10:51 AM
She retrieved her food with a kiss again, panting somewhat with excitement.
That was when another elemental entered and deposited a stack of books on a desk.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 10:56 AM
Mghrmggr elementals butting in" he mumbled, eating a piece himself before picking another one up for Mab.
"I might just have found my preferred method to feed you" he noted "Tell me, you liking it?" he leaned in closer, piece of food in his mouth, lips turned in a smile. He knew the answer, but wanted to hear the reply.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 11:06 AM
In answer, she held the kiss for far longer than necessary as she took her next bite, then withdrew. "It's pretty time-consuming," she said. "But it's time well spent."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 11:18 AM
"Mmm... On one side I shouldn't waste the Queen's time, on the other it's quality time... What a conundrum" Sirthis giggled and picked up another one, leaning towards her.
Once she picked it, he asked "Does 'Mab' have a meaning?"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 11:23 AM
She swallowed and nodded. "She who intoxicates," she answered. "Nymphs tend to have names like that."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 11:45 AM
Sirthis blinked.
"Turns out, Druidic isn't very good for flirting" he noted, leaning in for another kis- to give another piece to Mab.
"Maevette" he said, right after she broke away.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 11:50 AM
Mab swallowed once more and frowned. "There's no need to force it. One will come to you, I'm sure."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:00 PM
Sirthis shrugged.
"Guess I'll just stick to what I can do well for now- you know, make you desire me while you're too busy to do anything about it" he smiled, taking another piece of food in his mouth and leaning towards her.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 12:01 PM
"I haven't lifted the restriction on teasing yet," Mab told him, and took the food from his lips with her fingers to eat it.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:09 PM
"...it's not teasing if I don't do it on purpose" he replied, pouting after she used her fingers and eating one for himself before giving Mab her next piece- still with his mouth.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 12:16 PM
"Well, that's alright then." Mab took the meal with kisses until they had both cleaned their plates.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:23 PM
Sirthis breathed in relief once she started using her lips again.
"So-" he looked at her cheeks "Should we get you all prepped up? I'm going to help the brownies this time around, I swear. Maybe"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 12:34 PM
Mab felt her cheeks and nodded - "This is the worst I've looked in quite some time." She stood and sat at her makeup desk, drumming her fingers on it until the brownies arrived and began fixing her makeup. "Do you know much about make-up, Sirthis?"

Valmark
2020-06-08, 12:52 PM
"I did once try it in order to look like a woman and scuttle away from Marû... But it didn't work out. Kinda used random things I stole that weren't even safe, had rashes for days. I could paint a girl green though!" Sirthis walked over and prodded a brownie "Can you teach me since you're so good at your job? Mab always turns out beautiful as a starry sky without clouds" he said, having no idea wether a brownie could be flattered or not.
You are ALWAYS beautiful as a starry night without clouds and a beautiful full moon shining bright. And then some. Trying to flatter the brownie.

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 12:55 PM
The brownie frowned at Sirthis, since he really didn't like him. He looked up at Mab for a second and then shook his head. He and his team continued doing the make-up themselves.

I hope you don't mind, but I told the brownie not to let you do my make-up after that story.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 01:08 PM
Sirthis stepped away.
"You sure you don't want me to do it while you can keep me under watch? I know where you sleep and where you keep them after all. And I'm sure I can find more and hide them under the pillow for when you fall asleep" he moved to the wardrobe, in order to change his jacket which was still dirty with Mab's make-up.
"This probably needs washing"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 01:21 PM
“That’s the strangest threat I’ve ever received,” Mab said.
“And yes, I’ll have discarded clothing collected while we dine later today.”

Valmark
2020-06-08, 01:24 PM
"It's also one of the most tangible" Sirthis noted "Know that goodberries make for a wonderful violet" as he changed the jacket.
"You got any idea when I'll get my breastplate back?"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 01:29 PM
“Stelus should have it brought here once the army arrives late this afternoon,” Man answered.
“And I still don’t understand the threat.”

Valmark
2020-06-08, 01:36 PM
Sirthis mashed a goodberry with his thumb, walking up to Mab from the side and spreading the juice along her cheek with a smirk.
"I can do this more then a hundred times a day whenever I want. THAT is my threat. Imagine your sister's face while you're talking and I jump up suddenly covering your nose in violet"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 01:41 PM
The Brownies working on Mab's face looked ready to actually attack Sirthis, but she waved them down.
"I understand your threat now," she assured him. "Don't." The brownies began scrubbing her cheek and all the work they'd already done on it, cursing Sirthis openly.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 01:53 PM
Sirthis got caught in a laughing fit, crawling towards the bed to fall on it.
"Don't! That was delivered so well!" he kept on laughing until he started wheezing and had to calm down.
"I might be... The most hated consort... The brownies ever had..." he panted out.
"So can they teach me to do it well?

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 01:58 PM
"Certainly they can. We'll just get somebody else for you to paint, alright?" Mab smiled as the last of the berry juice was scrubbed off of her.

Valmark
2020-06-08, 02:00 PM
Sirthis groaned.
"I'd suggest Aldora, but I don't think she likes me much. Uuuuh I could try Cleph! She'll like the brownies, with how cute they are!"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 02:07 PM
"There you go. You have a few hours before dinner begins! Would you like to bring your sister some lunch and try applying her make-up?"

Valmark
2020-06-08, 02:23 PM
Sirthis nodded eagerly.
"Not sure if she'll be awake, though. We should also get her some better clothes... You know, it's not like she changed them since. Wonder if she'll find the chitines scary"

Xihirli
2020-06-08, 02:35 PM
"If you want to stop by the Chitines by all means do so." Mab got the last of her makeup done and she stood.
"I've just received word that it is time for me to receive the army."

Valmark
2020-06-08, 02:54 PM
Sirthis nodded.
"You sure you don't need me? Alright then- we'll find you later" he went to her, kissing one of her horns and then looking at them.
"...uh, can't believe I didn't think of this yet" he said, without offering an explanation and kissed the other one.
"So, do the brownies come later or something else? I'll ask a fly to lead me to the kitchens"