PDA

View Full Version : New game!!

Jugante
2007-10-27, 04:21 PM
Hi!! My name’s jon and I’d like to show you a new point’n’click game, El Legado, a game formerly avalaible in spanish and now translated into english.
The Legacy (http://www.telefonica.net/web2/el-legado/eng)

Volug
2007-10-27, 04:25 PM
Hello!

...Game looks interesting.... would be cooler if I could get passed the start!!:smallfurious:

Tirian
2007-10-27, 06:26 PM
Ah, a "hunt the pixel" adventure game....

If you drag your mouse very slowly across the floor, you'll find a hotspot. Click to zoom in on the area, and then drag the stick into your inventory. Hopefully, you've already seen something that you can poke with a stick.

reorith
2007-10-27, 11:02 PM
i'm amused. thanks for sharing.

Tempest Fennac
2007-10-28, 02:15 PM
I found the metal ring and the iron bar, but I can't untie the barrel. Please could yo help me with it?

Dendric
2007-10-28, 02:35 PM
I'm stuck in the same place. I got the bar from the window, pried up the ring, and used the ring to open up that locked safe on the wall, but it won't show me what's in because it's too dark in the safe.

So far, we have the following problems:

1) The safe, opened by the ring, needs light so we can see what is inside.

2) The door at the end of the corridor is locked by a combination keypad.

3) There is something at the window in the area just outside your cell, and we need an item that is neither the ring nor the bar in order to get it.

4) There is a barrel in the area to the right of the safe that "Needs to be untied," which I take to mean that we need to get the chain off of it, somehow. Both the ring and the bar seem to be useless to that end.

That sound right?

EmeraldRose
2007-10-28, 03:00 PM
Where is the ring? I have the bar, but can't find the next thing...

EDIT: Ok..made it through the door :smallbiggrin:

Dendric
2007-10-28, 03:35 PM
Through which door? The one with the combination?

Mind telling us how? I'm still stuck, mostly due to a growing apathy.

EmeraldRose
2007-10-28, 03:37 PM
Get the screwdriver that is under a rock at the end of the corridor, to unscrew the chain. Take the barrel to the first window in the corridor, then climb up it to get the items.

Now I'm stuck in the next section...:smallsigh:

Geode
2007-10-28, 03:45 PM
If someone's stuck after using the ring and the bar, here's where to look for the next thing:
It's another pixel search. Look on the floor to the left of the password door and almost to the left wall.

Cyrano
2007-10-28, 05:43 PM
I beat the game, so if anyone's really, really stuck, I might be able to help.

Volug
2007-10-28, 06:07 PM
I beat the game, so if anyone's really, really stuck, I might be able to help.

Yes... How do you get the keys at the start of the game? T_T
I'm such a noob...

Cyrano
2007-10-28, 06:10 PM
Ummmm.....'Kaaaay...
First look at the floor. To do so, move your cursor slowly around the floor. It's to the right part of the door, and eventually you should be able to click. Do so. Then, when you're looking at the floor, there will be a stick. It's kinda hard to see. If you must, use the tab key. Click it and drag to your inventory. Then, you should be able to figure out what's next.

Volug
2007-10-28, 06:24 PM
Ummmm.....'Kaaaay...
First look at the floor. To do so, move your cursor slowly around the floor. It's to the right part of the door, and eventually you should be able to click. Do so. Then, when you're looking at the floor, there will be a stick. It's kinda hard to see. If you must, use the tab key. Click it and drag to your inventory. Then, you should be able to figure out what's next.

Thanks... Okay I got that... stupid dark room... a barrel? Ok.... Window? .... YOU CAN'T REACH IT!?!?!?:smallfurious:

annoying little....:smallannoyed:

Cyrano
2007-10-28, 06:28 PM
Was that a plea for help or an excuse to get away from the FREAKING BARREL PUZZLE? (I hated it too).

Volug
2007-10-28, 06:32 PM
Was that a plea for help or an excuse to get away from the FREAKING BARREL PUZZLE? (I hated it too).

No... I can see how to get things done... IF I CAN PICK UP THE STUPID RING!!!:smallfurious:
I'm touching it right now.... Or can't you pick it up?? He's says "Oh this ring is usefull"... Then pick it up!!!!

This game is annoying... but fun:smallbiggrin:

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-10-28, 06:42 PM
I've gotten all the way through it, and found the ending both confusing and lame. I honestly think that this game really isn't worth playing.

phoenixineohp
2007-10-28, 06:44 PM
I got the stick to get the keys to get out the door. What bar are people talking about? Never mind.

And did anyone get a 'what was that noise?' when clicking a brick near the window in the cell?

I am impressed and frustrated. I believe that you have achieved your goals. :smalltongue:

I can't remember what game it was, but I played one like this where if you clicked the wrong thing, someone came along and killed you. Very very annoying. And now I'm all nervous while playing a game of similar make up. :S

Volug
2007-10-28, 06:45 PM
In fact... Can someone just give us the combonation:smallbiggrin:

...Please? I can't pick up the ring... Maybe its a bug...

phoenixineohp
2007-10-28, 06:52 PM
If someone's stuck after using the ring and the bar, here's where to look for the next thing:
It's another pixel search. Look on the floor to the left of the password door and almost to the left wall.

I have the ring and the bar, but haven't used the ring. I found the hot spot but it won't let me do anything. The cursor turns to a hand and does nothing.

Volug
2007-10-28, 06:54 PM
I have the ring and the bar, but haven't used the ring. I found the hot spot but it won't let me do anything. The cursor turns to a hand and does nothing.

Same here... So I guess that isn't a problem. And how did you pick up the ring? I can't seem to do it. And the bar? Jeez I suck...

phoenixineohp
2007-10-28, 06:55 PM
The bar you have to keep trying.

Volug
2007-10-28, 07:01 PM
Google is your friend!:smallbiggrin:

The Legacy Walkthrough (http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/?p=2691)

I know it takes the fun out of it... But who cares!:smallbiggrin: :smallwink: :smalltongue:

phoenixineohp
2007-10-28, 07:05 PM
Editing error: I wonder what's in there.

For the drawer: It's locked.

Okay, I got to the end. And I agree, as it is, it's rather silly and pointless. However, there may be a continuation. I think we are just english beta testers. :smallyuk:

DivineBriliance
2007-10-28, 08:38 PM
Masato you cheater.
but i understand these games can get frustrating.

i agree we are English beta testers, the computer is partly in Spanish.
:smallannoyed:

Cyrano
2007-10-28, 08:39 PM
Editing error: I wonder what's in there.

For the drawer: It's locked.

Okay, I got to the end. And I agree, as it is, it's rather silly and pointless. However, there may be a continuation. I think we are just english beta testers. :smallyuk:

Doesn't it specifically say to be continued?
In spanish?

Volug
2007-10-28, 08:48 PM
Doesn't it specifically say to be continued?
In spanish?

With the smallish amount of spanish I know... Yes.

And I am a cheater.:smallbiggrin:
It was worth it to see the crappy ending... There has to be another annoying continuation though.

reorith
2007-10-28, 09:10 PM
dang it. i just lost the game :(

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-10-28, 09:19 PM
^ curse you!

But yeah, it will be continued. Which is good; the end was terrible.

Dendric
2007-10-28, 10:49 PM
Yeah. It took me forever with tab to find the screwdriver, but the second area was easy and poorly concieved.

I have a question. Did the battery just pop out of thin air after you learned you needed it, or did anyone find it before going into the office and checking the computer?

The game also never explained why the clock wasn't working. Maybe it was because they couldn't figure out how to animate it?

Finally, it seems like this guy would be more concerned about who his real dad was, why he was imprisoned, what his part in this ritual was, and, hmm, I dunno, HOW COME HE NEVER REALIZED THERE WAS A FREAKING DUNGEON UNDER HIS HOUSE! Considering that he had a window in his cell, he had to have been aboveground, and then there was a huge spiraling tower he climbed up before he got to the door leading to what is apparently his own living room, he must live in some sort of ancient European castle and never, ever had the urge to go exploring in it.

I think that there was a reason this dude we were controlling needed help escaping. He's as dumb as a rock.

Totally Guy
2007-10-29, 03:50 PM
I don't think I've ever seen an "escape" game that ends without, "To be continued". Do they never end!?