PDA

View Full Version : Low-Level Divine Spells that create shelter/safety?

Gavinfoxx
2020-06-10, 04:44 PM
What are some low-level Divine Spells for an Archivist that create shelter and very small scale fortifications, and where do you find those, and what sorts of characters can cast them? Pathfinder is ok too. I'm trying to find an alternative to Rope Trick, which I don't think Archivists get!

DwarvenWarCorgi
2020-06-10, 05:04 PM
Celestial Fortress (CoV) is a level 4 sanctified spell. Creates a small fortress that’s prewarded. Not extra dimensional like Rope Trick, but it is available to archivist.

Psyren
2020-06-10, 05:12 PM
PF has Web Shelter (https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Web%20Shelter) on both the cleric and druid list among others. It's hour/level so you need to be level 8 (4/5 with Extend Spell) for it to last all night.

Gavinfoxx
2020-06-10, 06:37 PM
So Divine Bards eventually get Tiny Hut, once they're level freaking seven.

Ugh. What I need is a divine version of Tiny Igloo that isn't focused on snowy areas. Tiny Wigwam? Maybe also a worse version of Nature's Rampart, that only makes a circle of Abatis around a camp? And these are designed to go together, so you have a (fire-vulnerable...) shelter and defensive perimeter?

Kaiwen
2020-06-16, 04:58 PM
So Divine Bards eventually get Tiny Hut, once they're level freaking seven.

Ugh. What I need is a divine version of Tiny Igloo that isn't focused on snowy areas. Tiny Wigwam? Maybe also a worse version of Nature's Rampart, that only makes a circle of Abatis around a camp? And these are designed to go together, so you have a (fire-vulnerable...) shelter and defensive perimeter?

That should be fine anyways; OP is looking for a spell to steal as an archivist.

Thurbane
2020-07-09, 12:21 AM
Not sure if this is relevant, but I just came on something by accident while looking up resources for an NPC.

The Far Horizons feat (RoD) adds Leomund's Tiny Hut as a 3rd level Cleric spell.

And if you really want Rope Trick as an Archivist, Urban Druid gets it as a 2nd level spell.