PDA

View Full Version : DnD Mini Site?

kbob
2020-06-12, 01:00 AM
So a few weeks ago i stumbled across a site while looking for minis that reminded me of BoardgameGeeks. It showed several sites where you could find specific minis that you are looking for with the addition of being able to compare prices (current and highest/lowest sold). I cannot remember the name of this site nor can I find it on Google again. Does this site sound familiar to anyone and if so, do you know the name? Thank you!

Onos
2020-06-12, 01:05 AM
I don't think this is what you're after, but HeroForge is pretty decent for mini's. Custom built rather than comparing but that works, right?

Imbalance
2020-06-12, 08:56 AM
Was it Rpggeek? I think I've seen price lists there. Minisgallery has lists, but not pricing. Abpricing has price lists, but looks to be several years out of date. Those are the only ones I know, and I don't think I've ever seen one with links to sellers, so I would be very grateful if you post the link when you find it again.

Democratus
2020-06-12, 09:04 AM
Troll and Toad is where I used to go to get specific minis.

kbob
2020-06-12, 01:09 PM
Was it Rpggeek? I think I've seen price lists there. Minisgallery has lists, but not pricing. Abpricing has price lists, but looks to be several years out of date. Those are the only ones I know, and I don't think I've ever seen one with links to sellers, so I would be very grateful if you post the link when you find it again.

It was not RPGGeek. But thank you.

The site literally shows you pricing of the mini from several venders and gives you the link (shows ebay, amazon, miniaturemarket, etc.). The site itself does not sell minis just tells you where you can find them and gives pretty helpful charts detailing how much they have sold for in the past. It was really helpful for looking up out of print minis. I'm kicking myself for not bookmarking the site.

GentlemanVoodoo
2020-06-13, 01:59 PM
Well sounds something like Amazon for different vendors. Only other place that I can think of that does something like that is Paizo (the guys that did pathfinder) who have secondary vendor products on their sight from time to time. I believe in that case they are acting more so as a distributor. Perhaps rpgdrivethru?

Other big names that do miniatures for D&D are Wizkids and Reaperminis.

Imbalance
2020-06-19, 08:23 AM
Any luck? I searched for several hours throughout the last week and still haven't found anything quite like the OP described. I give up, but would love it to be real. Please post a link if you find it.