PDA

View Full Version : Our Group's New Out

Superglucose
2007-10-27, 07:34 PM
So recently a member of our group was named Governor of a province, and recieved an imperial liason named Force. The same day we tried to rob a bank, and failed miserably, and were being taken to prison. So our friend yelled out "FORCE!" and asked the DM if force came out. The DM rolled a d% and it came up 75, so he said, "Force comes around the corner, and sees you guys locked up, and asks what happened." We got released.

Later on, when we were in a different country all together, a bunch of dwarves began harrassing us for passports, at which point our governor shouted, "FORCE!" The DM said, "Ok, roll a d%" which I did, and it came up as... 100.

So Force comes around the corner, and bails us out again.

From now on in our group, we always shout "FORCE" whenever we're overmatched and roll a d%. Our DM hates us.

Azerian Kelimon
2007-10-27, 07:38 PM
Uuuh, what's the point of this?

Kizara
2007-10-27, 07:40 PM
So recently a member of our group was named Governor of a province, and recieved an imperial liason named Force. The same day we tried to rob a bank, and failed miserably, and were being taken to prison. So our friend yelled out "FORCE!" and asked the DM if force came out. The DM rolled a d% and it came up 75, so he said, "Force comes around the corner, and sees you guys locked up, and asks what happened." We got released.

Later on, when we were in a different country all together, a bunch of dwarves began harrassing us for passports, at which point our governor shouted, "FORCE!" The DM said, "Ok, roll a d%" which I did, and it came up as... 100.

So Force comes around the corner, and bails us out again.

From now on in our group, we always shout "FORCE" whenever we're overmatched and roll a d%. Our DM hates us.

Gotta say, that's pretty funny.

It reminds me of a time when, in an ORPG I was running, someone brought up whether he needed to make his own arrows. I told him not to worry about it, since you can just stock-up once you get to town; unless, for some reason, you happen to find the one town that arrows were forbidden or something. The rest of the group then started joking about how arrows were now forbidden and rare, and whenever someone got/had some, they treated it like it was a magic weapon or the like.

It became a pretty funny running joke, and everyone started making characters with 60+ arrows to start.... just, because. :)