PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Nerra, update and a tweak on their abilities

Quentinas
2020-06-18, 11:31 AM
I'm a DM in a group , and i very like the nerra concept, but i have some difficulties, because the group composition that is not adapt to fight nerras without letting them escape
First there is an update of Nerra to the 3.5? Because in the update of the fiend folio i have there is nothing so much relevant for them, so i would like to know if there is an update of them somewhere

For the second point i should talk about the group composition, because in my group there are only 2 players (and no DMPC for now) and they are a Maenad Psion (kineticist) and a Catfolk ranger/battledancer, so they don't have many battlefield control spells, or dimensional anchor effect , so i was thinking that rather than forcing them in acquiring a feat (for the psion) to change the mirror jump of the Nerras, in this way .
When a Nerra do a mirror jump, the reflective surface used to do the mirror jump become a portal to the Mirror planes for 1/2 HD rounds (mininum 1). The mirror jump ability let a Nerra go in the constellation of the mirror, or if used on a high reflective substance on the last constellation he visited. Who enter the portal created by mirror jump reach the same constellation of the nerra who used mirror jump.

This would let them see the mirror plane , figthing their mirror clone (if happens to be created near them) or even to explore other planes if they want
If not there are items that can block the mirror jump of a Nerra? Or should i create a McGuffin that is opposed to their mirror jump?

Third the mirror twins created by the Mirror plane should obey to the Nerras right? To be specific to the Sillit (which is the leader of the Nerras)