PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Diety help. Monsters that gods hate in greyhawk for monster slaying game.

Deadkitten
2020-06-22, 11:54 AM
So im playing some form of divine character in a game my DM calls a "monster slaying game" and he wants each of us to have some type of monster that we want to kill in particular.
So my question is, what Greyhawk dieties have a particular hatred or disilike for certain kinds of monsters. It can even be this type particularly thwarts or hinders the agenda of the diety but they dont outright say they want them eradicated.
I just dont want my reasoning to hate a particular monster be "because they are evil" and im just not familiar with greyhawk enough.
Any help is appreciated.

Afghanistan
2020-06-22, 12:13 PM
Wastri (https://ghwiki.greyparticle.com/index.php/Wastri) is the Demigod of Amphibians, Bigotry, and Self-Deception. He teaches that Humans are the end all be all of races, and that all other races are only suitable for extermination or enslavement, and that to survive in this tainted world, one must be as flexible as a frog, whom he teaches is the ideal form of life in their adaptability, able to flee into water when the land is too dangerous, and vice versa.

He is worshiped by Humans (obviously), Bullywug (frogmen), and Ugly Humans (which are, to him at least, classified as an entirely different species). He is Lawful Neutral and offers the Animal, Law, Purification, and War domains.

Deadkitten
2020-06-22, 12:24 PM
Wastri (https://ghwiki.greyparticle.com/index.php/Wastri) is the Demigod of Amphibians, Bigotry, and Self-Deception. He teaches that Humans are the end all be all of races, and that all other races are only suitable for extermination or enslavement, and that to survive in this tainted world, one must be as flexible as a frog, whom he teaches is the ideal form of life in their adaptability, able to flee into water when the land is too dangerous, and vice versa.

He is worshiped by Humans (obviously), Bullywug (frogmen), and Ugly Humans (which are, to him at least, classified as an entirely different species). He is Lawful Neutral and offers the Animal, Law, Purification, and War domains.

Interesting. Its a bit odd that he views humans as the best race but frogs as the best species. I can kinda wrap my head around the notion, but thats not a common way of looking at things for a god that is all about superiority .🤔

Vizzerdrix
2020-06-22, 04:03 PM
Hmm... Any way to finagle an aleax fight out of this? :smallconfused:

Kaleph
2020-06-23, 05:42 AM
I know that all dieties hate rouges.