PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Trying to remember what book a fat green dragon was from

IronWilliam
2020-06-27, 04:10 PM
I have a game going in which players opted (not) to deal with a dragon who's being buttered up by a bunch of dragon cultists with food and treasure, and when they eventually come back to the whole situation I want it to have changed! I vaguely remember reading an adventure that had a particularly overweight green dragon in it with a modified stat block, and I'd like to find that information again, but I cannot for the life of me seem to track it down. They were a green dragon (I think their name started with a Z or V?) with a pack of kobolds hunting for them. I think they were stationed at their current location by some form of draconic council / authority, and were pretty much ignoring their job? It was from one of the more modern rules editions, I think 5e. If anyone remembers what this is from, let me know!

BioCharge
2020-06-28, 03:37 AM
Hmm, that sounds familiar, though I'm not sure if it's 5E. I think I remember a 3e writeup or similar I think in Dragons of Eberron or Secrets of Xen'drik, though I'm not sure. Pretty sure it's an Eberron book, though. My PC is turned off at the moment, but I'll check in the morning. H

hamishspence
2020-06-28, 04:29 PM
4e Draconomicon (Chromatic Dragons) had an Incredibly Fat Dragon - but that one was a black dragon.

Kol Korran
2020-06-29, 11:45 AM
It's in Dragons of Eberron. In the Xen'dric section.

IronWilliam
2020-07-01, 01:18 AM
Zartarxis! Dragons of Eberron, That's the one, thanks everyone!