PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Alchemist Wizard: 9th level alchemy spells

petermcleod117
2020-06-27, 08:55 PM
Hello!
I created an alchemist character by (with the DMs permission) taking the Wizard class and swapping out the starting feat and the spell list. The Alchemist gains the Brew Potion feat at first level instead of Scribe Scroll. As for the spell list, I'm using the Alchemist elixer list from AEGs "Mercenaries" manual. All verbal components are changed into material components. It's working pretty well so far.

Unfortunately, I'm eventually going to reach 17th level, and there are no 9th level spells on the elixer list.

Any ideas for good 9th level spells for an alchemist character? (they can be from any class list; the original elixer list draws spells from the cleric, druid, and wizard spell lists.)

thanks for the help!

Psyren
2020-06-27, 09:20 PM
You're asking for ideas for 9th-level spells that would work well as extracts if extracts went that high, right?

I'd say Shapechange, Time Stop, Foresight, Spellbane, Etherealness, Astral Projection, Fiery Body, Ride The Lightning, Bilocation, Communal Mind Blank, and Ascension would be good to start.

petermcleod117
2020-06-27, 11:09 PM
You're asking for ideas for 9th-level spells that would work well as extracts if extracts went that high, right?

I'd say Shapechange, Time Stop, Foresight, Spellbane, Etherealness, Astral Projection, Fiery Body, Ride The Lightning, Bilocation, Communal Mind Blank, and Ascension would be good to start.

cool thanks :smallsmile: