Level: Animal 4, Drd 4, Rgr 3
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 min/level
Saving Throw: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes

The affected creature gains gains an incredible hunger and a large vicious set of teeth. The creature gains a primary bite attack (at her full base attack bonus) and is considered proficient with this bite attack. The bite attack deals bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage equal to a short sword of being two sizes larger than the creature's current size. The creature gains the Improved Grab and Swallow Whole abilities with his bite attack and is treated as if two sizes larger when using them.

The affected creature's stomach magically expands to accommodate swallowed foes and can hold 2 enemies of the same size or smaller. A swallowed enemy is dealt 1d6 bludgeoning damage and acid damage equal to ½ the creature Constitution score. Whenever an enemy is killed within the creature's insides, the creature gains hp equal to the enemy's HD. The Armor Class of the interior of a creature that swallows whole is 10 + ½ its natural armor bonus + ½ its caster level. Enemies swallowed by the affected creature must deal 15+ the creature's HD worth of damage to the interior of creature to escape the creature's body.

(changed level and availability)
Mmmm... gnome

JackMage666
2007-10-28, 06:48 PM
Spell Level's too low. Should be Level 4 for Ranger, Level 5 for Druid (flavor purposes), and 6th for Sorcerer/Wizard. I don't see a reason Cleric's would even get this spell, other than Domains (there is a Hunger Domain, if I remember correctly).

YuanTi
2007-10-28, 07:03 PM
How very odd... :smallwink:

It seems far too powerful for level 3. Level 4 at lowest, This should probably only be Ranger and Druid. (And Domains)

Orzel
2007-10-28, 07:18 PM
I changed it to Animal 4, Drd 4, Rgr 3.

Now a ranger can cast it at level 11 and a Druid or Cleric at 7.

Should I make it humanoids or giant only to avoid use in wild shape

DracoDei
2007-10-28, 09:31 PM
You need to specify if the hit points gained are healing or temporary hit points or healing up to max with any excess becoming temporary hit points.