PDA

View Full Version : Index The Great 5E Fiend Folio!

Maloney
2020-06-30, 07:48 PM
Hi! I'm doing a campaign right now based around dealing with Demons, Daemons, and Devils in 5e, but it seems like the cool resources for 3e and 2e for demonology just don't exist. Demons, Daemon, and Devils are kind of all over the place, with no consistent rules between them, and they make up an upsettingly small section of the Tome of Foes. To the end of resolving this problem, I've decided to make this thread to see what your opinions on the D's are, as well as sharing some of your homebrew demon content. {Scrubbed} With minor Demons, Devils, and Daemon, you can build an entire adventure. With the greater beings {Scrubbed} you can build an entire campaign. However, {Scrubbed} there are pitifully few official sources for Devils and Yugoloth, so I'm wondering if any of you have any homebrew you'd like to pitch in. I'll be updating this thread regularly with more {Scrubbed} homebrew content.

My own homebrew content is at the end of the post, just so you don't confuse it for official stuff. {Scrubbed}

{Scrubbed}
Edit: Apparently, Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio exists. (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/296621/Mordenkainens-Fiendish-Folio-Volume-1-Monsters-Malevolent-and-Benign?affiliate_id=237976) Oops. However, it still doesn't seem to fix a lot of the problems I have with 5e fiends, and also introduce a lot of inconsistencies in being straight ports of their originals, with no mention of Yugoloth and blurry lines between the Abyssals and the Hellions. I'll pick up a copy of the PDF and use those as a basis (just to save time) but I'll still need to make a lot of changes to make it more cohesive.

truemane
2020-07-02, 08:50 AM
Metamagic Mod: thread closed.