PDA

View Full Version : 5th-6th level adventures

Littlemike137
2020-07-08, 02:07 PM
I have a group of people currently running through a homebrew campaign I came up with, but it is going to end eventually and I was wondering if anyone more knowledgeable that I am about these things could recommend any official adventures starting around lvl 5 or 6 that I could use to continue with if they decide to keep their current characters. The party usually has 5 or 6 people depending on the day and availability of the players, if that makes any difference in what you would recommend.

KorvinStarmast
2020-07-08, 02:24 PM
I have a group of people currently running through a homebrew campaign I came up with, but it is going to end eventually and I was wondering if anyone more knowledgeable that I am about these things could recommend any official adventures starting around lvl 5 or 6 that I could use to continue with if they decide to keep their current characters. The party usually has 5 or 6 people depending on the day and availability of the players, if that makes any difference in what you would recommend.
From the Ghosts of Saltmarsh book there is Isle of the Abby, Salvage Operation, and 'The Final Enemy' which are all aimed about where your party is.

In the Tales of the Yawning Portal book the Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan will probably fit, though it can be a bugger with the poison gas sapping the party's strength.

Storm King's Thunder has an opening adventure at level 5 if you skip the intro phase. THe guide in the book tells you about whwere the party needs to be, level wise, for a given adventure in that book.

Amnestic
2020-07-08, 02:28 PM
How far do you want to take it? Red Hand of Doom starts at 5th level and goes up to around 10-12. There's an almost complete conversion (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?577848-Red-Hand-of-Doom-Conversion-Journal-in-one) on these forums for 5e along with a DM's handbook with advice (though tailored for 3.5) (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?171284-The-3-5-Red-Hand-Of-Doom-Handbook-for-DMs-Major-spoilers!-WIP-PEACH!)

It's well regarded by most.