PDA

View Full Version : The Priory de Scion in a d20 modern setting (advanced classes or prestige classes)

petermcleod117
2020-07-09, 03:29 PM
Hello!

I was thinking of running a conspiracy-based d20 modern campaign sometime in the future. I have a good idea of what to do for most of the other conspiracies, expect the Priory de Scion. which really stinks, because I was thinking of having that be one of the most important organizations in the campaign.

any suggestions for an advanced or prestige class which could be adapted to represent a scion?

any advanced and prestige classes could work, including those produced by other companies or for other types of d20 games (like D&D 3.5), so long as it uses the d20 system and is relevant to the theme. I can easily adapt 3e and 3.5 prestige classes to d20 modern.

alternatively, a talent tree for the dedicated or charismatic heroes with celestial themes would work.

thank you.

thorr-kan
2020-07-10, 11:51 AM
No specific recommendations, but for generally goofy and low-price ideas, try Neulow Games website and products on DriveThruRPG.com. ETA: Maaaay...not be Safe For Work; depends on your company's policies.

Also, various of the old The Modern Dispatch, specifically Avesbury Henge and Rosebury Chapel, might be useful.

petermcleod117
2020-07-10, 12:23 PM
No specific recommendations, but for generally goofy and low-price ideas, try Neulow Games website and products on DriveThruRPG.com. ETA: Maaaay...not be Safe For Work; depends on your company's policies.

Also, various of the old The Modern Dispatch, specifically Avesbury Henge and Rosebury Chapel, might be useful.

awesome, thanks! i'll look into those sources.

thorr-kan
2020-07-10, 12:31 PM
Some specifics now:
Any of the advanced and prestige classes from Urban Arcana and Dark Matter.
Adept, Enforcer, Gentle Warrior, from Modern Companion, Vol. 1.
Arcane Scholar, Commander, Dark Sage, Martial Arts Master, Mentalist, Psionic Assassin, from Modern Companion, Vol. 2.
Ritualist, from Modern Magic, Vol 1.
Bokor, Hougan, from Modern Magic, Vol. 2.