PDA

View Full Version : I Am

the300
2007-10-29, 07:58 PM
the300, I have 300 jokes to tell, and most will be in Order of the sticks comics, enjoy and tell me about you so I can get forum FAME

†Seer†
2007-10-29, 08:03 PM
You know what happens when you spell fame backwards, right?

OTOH, look forward to your funnies. Mine are more of humorous statements ignore by the majority of the readers :)

Volug
2007-10-29, 08:04 PM
the300, I have 300 jokes to tell, and most will be in Order of the sticks comics, enjoy and tell me about you so I can get forum FAME

I am directing you to the new members thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49101)
Though if you would like to get to know some people on here I guess thats fine as well. (So I believe this thread is okay so no harm done:smallwink: )

also some nifty rules!
1. Read the Forum rules!!!!!
2. Obey them!
3. repeat rules 1 and 2
4. Use correct spelling and grammar! (YAY! I spelled grammar right this time!)
5. number 4 was an inside joke
6. I like pie

I am the Red Mage around here so if you would like to know more about joining or making characters sheets or help with, I'm your man! And if you would like some febreeze I can do that as well:smallwink:

reorith
2007-10-29, 08:05 PM
this is madness.

the300
2007-10-29, 08:07 PM
I am directing you to the new members thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49101)
Though if you would like to get to know some people on here I guess thats fine as well. (So I believe this thread is okay so no harm done:smallwink: )

also some nifty rules!
1. Read the Forum rules!!!!!
2. Obey them!
3. repeat rules 1 and 2
4. Use correct spelling and grammar! (YAY! I spelled grammar right this time!)
5. number 4 was an inside joke
6. I like pie

I am the Red Mage around here so if you would like to know more about joining or making characters sheets or help with, I'm your man! And if you would like some febreeze I can do that as well:smallwink:

Hey Hey, I'm not a new member I've been here since march!

†Seer†
2007-10-29, 08:08 PM
this is madness.

Such is my bread and butter.

Which just made me hungry. O.o *ambles over to Masato to see if he's got any pie*

reorith
2007-10-29, 08:10 PM
Such is my bread and butter.

Which just made me hungry. O.o *ambles over to Masato to see if he's got any pie*

hey amigo, i have some cake, small consolation for a man seeking pie, but if your ever in central md, lemme know.

Amotis
2007-10-29, 08:14 PM
Acutally, I (am) Am.

de-trick
2007-10-29, 08:19 PM
I wish I was a Spartan :smallfrown: i would be the 300 and one soldier

Micate
2007-10-29, 08:20 PM
Acutally, I (am) Am.

* Groan *

†Seer†
2007-10-29, 08:42 PM
hey amigo, i have some cake, small consolation for a man seeking pie, but if your ever in central md, lemme know.

*nods happily* If there's a series of knocks on your door at 3:33am that sounds like the Twilight Zone theme, don't worry it's just me there for the aforementioned cake. *grins*

reorith
2007-10-29, 09:13 PM
*nods happily* If there's a series of knocks on your door at 3:33am that sounds like the Twilight Zone theme, don't worry it's just me there for the aforementioned cake. *grins*

the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie
the cake is a lie

Volug
2007-10-29, 09:47 PM
Hey Hey, I'm not a new member I've been here since march!

....Wouldn't this have been in random banter then? Usually new members post stuff like this and your title gave me the impression >_<:smallannoyed:

Sorry for the confusion then:smallwink: