PDA

View Full Version : Stage editor in Super Smash Bros Brawl?!?

Zakama
2007-10-30, 12:30 AM
www.smashbros.com

Joyous day! Oh happy happy day! This game will NEVER get old now!

kpenguin
2007-10-30, 12:56 AM
www.smashbros.com

Joyous day! Oh happy happy day! This game will NEVER get old now!

pssst... there's already a thread on Super Smash Bros (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50127).

Icewalker
2007-10-30, 01:03 AM
I dunno, this is a pretty major development. It could warrant its own thread.

...this game is going to be awesome.

Zakama
2007-10-30, 01:08 AM
I dunno, this is a pretty major development. It could warrant its own thread.

I thought so.

Ramebriz
2007-10-31, 10:00 PM
Well yeah its awesome you wil have your own maps, but still you will be just playing which ones you prefer (hyrule Temple for example).
What I like is that you would be able to download a map a day that is awesome. Maybe in the future we will be all sharing alot of maps...
And still that dosen't ensures the game will last forever its just the map it just using yout character in another enviroment. But still i like the future.
in the other hand i was thinking... what about a character generator? Yeah it will be really hard but think about your own design, your own moves, your owm laff (The L move). I really don't think Nintendo will put this future, but it would be AWSOME!

Icewalker
2007-10-31, 10:08 PM
in the other hand i was thinking... what about a character generator? Yeah it will be really hard but think about your own design, your own moves, your owm laff (The L move). I really don't think Nintendo will put this future, but it would be AWSOME!

I'm certainly not going to debate that that is awesome, because it totally would be, but there isn't really any way to balance it while still leaving any amount of variation. :smallfrown:

Eldritch_Ent
2007-10-31, 10:32 PM
Being able to send stages to friends and download a "map of the day" are already announced. This could be a thread for trading maps and such when the game comes out, even...