PDA

View Full Version : How to Bavarian fire drill

mehs
2020-07-26, 02:59 PM
So my character I'm wanting to do is ending up essentially being a spark from the girl genius webcomic (mad scientist essentially). One of the notable features of sparks is that they can turn random civilians into minions through sheer force of personality (usually manifesting as a bavarian fire drill where the spark asks for/demands something in a forceful enough tone that the civilian instinctively responds with "yes master")

In game terms this would be something like a charisma ability check to get random people to use aid another on you.

What I'm asking is, I'm trying to find a feat or alchemist discovery to actually do this in game. Any ideas?

Pathfinder only

Heavenblade
2020-07-26, 03:15 PM
Sounds like you are looking for a close to at-will suggestion spell...
Inthat case, if you can get this archetype, an interrogator alchemist can use a touch attacks X times/day to syggest stuff to people from.level 8 onwards.
Bluff skill unlock at 20th level, 1/day per creature, but unlimited usage in general.

Touch of evil - if you can get your hands on negative energy channel, lets you watse 3 uses with a touch in order to implement suggestions