PDA

View Full Version : cleric Saint questions

Zhepna
2020-07-27, 02:36 PM
Hi,

I want to creat a cleric in 3.5 and I have 2 questions:

Can I take the feat Intuitive Attack as a cleric ? I’m not a fighter and looking for good exalted feats. to take the Saint template.

2) I plan to take the Saint template https://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/saint.shtml
One of the ability given is the following one:
Spell-Like Abilities: At will - guidance, resistance, virtue, and bless. A saint's caster level is equal to its Hit Die total. The save DCs are Charisma-based.
Does it means that only those spell are charistma based or all the spell of the cleric become charisma based?

Thanks for the information and have a nice day.

Intuitive Attack
Type: Exalted, Fighter
Source: Book of Exalted Deeds
You fight by faith more than brute strength.
Prerequisite: Base attack bonus +1
Benefit: With a simple weapon of your size or a natural weapon, you may use your Wisdom modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls.
Special: A fighter may select Intuitive Attack as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2020-07-27, 02:56 PM
The problem with using online resources instead of the actual books is that the online resources often get things wrong or incomplete. Also, don't post links to online sources as they're 100% piracy which this board doesn't condone, and don't copy and paste complete feats, etc. here from online sources for the same reason.

Intuitive Attack is an Exalted feat that can be selected as a Fighter bonus feat. It's not restricted to only Fighters.

Biggus
2020-07-27, 08:01 PM
What Biffoniacus_Furiou said. Everything which is covered by the Open Gaming Licence (and so can be posted in its entirety on this site) is found here: https://www.d20srd.org/index.htm

It's OK to post a short excerpt from something non-OGL, but not to post (or link to) the whole thing.

Does it means that only those spell are charistma based or all the spell of the cleric become charisma based?

Just the spell-like abilities listed there.

Reason for edit: typo.

PrismCat21
2020-07-27, 11:23 PM
Can I take the feat Intuitive Attack as a cleric ? I’m not a fighter and looking for good exalted feats. to take the Saint template.

The save DCs are Charisma-based.

The Prerequisite for Intuitive Attack is Base Attack Bonus: 1. As long as you have a Base Attack Bonus of 1, you can take the feat.
Spell-like Abilities are not spells. They are entirely separate from spells. The save DC of those spell-like abilities are based off of your Charisma. The source of your spells will tell you which ability score your spells are based off of.