PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Eberron (Not about the exploitation of exploding eberron)

Wizard_Lizard
2020-07-30, 02:22 PM
Now that Exploring Eberron is out, who's excited for it? What are you most excited for?
Personally it's the lore I'm looking forward to.

Arkhios
2020-07-30, 10:21 PM
Might want to fix the title of your thread.

I came here in presumption you were either Exploiting Eberron or Exploding Eberron, somehow :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Wizard_Lizard
2020-07-30, 11:15 PM
Might want to fix the title of your thread.

I came here in presumption you were either Exploiting Eberron or Exploding Eberron, somehow :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Yeah.. turns out that exploding dnd settings can be taken advantage of to great effect!:smallbiggrin:

Arkhios
2020-07-30, 11:25 PM
Yeah.. turns out that exploding dnd settings can be taken advantage of to great effect!:smallbiggrin:

To be fair, you could've had some cataclysmic plan for a campaign, or something.

Afterall, lorewise, Eberron is a planet as much as it's the setting's name. There could've been some #Not-Death-Star threat looming over :smallbiggrin:

Wizard_Lizard
2020-07-31, 07:47 AM
To be fair, you could've had some cataclysmic plan for a campaign, or something.

Afterall, lorewise, Eberron is a planet as much as it's the setting's name. There could've been some #Not-Death-Star threat looming over :smallbiggrin:

Oo mournland two electric boogaloo?