PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!! Im back!

Traab
2020-08-03, 06:22 PM
lol. My and my mothers computers got taken to my uncle who is our computer expert. They were supposed to get their bi annual reformatting to clear away any issues that pop up along with the next year of antivirus. Unfortunately he didnt realize till he opened it up just how old everything was. So what should have been a one day event took over two weeks as he had to track down the needed parts to rebuild our machines, get them shipped out, then reassemble reinstall and test everything. And it went from a free job to 1100 bucks to rebuild the two. Not as bad as it could have been but blurgh. So I was reduced to my kindle for the last two weeks which made visiting sites like here problematic for a variety of reasons. Lots of catching up to do on all my old threads! Glad I got a screenshot of all my passwords texted to me (no idea how that was done) because now I dont have to manually guess or change my dozen or so sites that require login info before I can get back to having fun.

Tvtyrant
2020-08-03, 06:25 PM
But is the title meant to be sung to "The boys are back in town" "Without me" or "Back in Black?"

Welcome back regardless!

Traab
2020-08-03, 07:01 PM
But is the title meant to be sung to "The boys are back in town" "Without me" or "Back in Black?"

Welcome back regardless!

It is to be sung along to "Im back in the saddle again!"

Peelee
2020-08-03, 07:02 PM

Welcome back regardless!

No "-In the Saddle Again"?

Wizard_Lizard
2020-08-04, 02:15 AM
Welcome back!