PDA

View Full Version : Optimization

lukethecat2003
2020-08-20, 06:40 PM
I'm looking to maybe optimize my character, of which is currently an EK 5, with fighter variant rules (homebrew, easy to find online, I cant link yet bc GitP rules).
My party is a Beastmaster ranger (5) and a circle of the shepherd Druid (5), we also have a lvl 3 cleric NPC, but he usually doesnt play due to the DM not knowing how to play him well. Custom rules also include feats and ASI each time, not a choice between both but instead you get both.

I'm thinking of, by lvl 20, being an EK (12), Artillerist artificer (4) and Divination wizard (4).

Im planning to fill the roll of arcane caster, with damage at the forefront of what i want to do, and I'm currently also playing the tank, as I fill that roll very well.
I get three attacks, 6 Feats and ASI, bonus action 2d8, up to lvl 5 spell slots (I think the DM will allow fireball despite it being unclear as to the wizard spells that you can prepare when you dont get 3rd lvl spell slots through wizard).

Any suggestions for other multiclasses instead, i think my ones are good enough, but i feel there may be some optimizing I could be doing.

JNAProductions
2020-08-20, 06:53 PM
Can you be more specific about what variant you're using? There's a LOT of Fighter fixes floating around.

lukethecat2003
2020-08-21, 01:24 AM
Can you be more specific about what variant you're using? There's a LOT of Fighter fixes floating around.

Again, I cannot send you a link or attachment because im new, but you may find it as the first result if you look up "Steve Fidler - Variant Fighter" on google.