PDA

View Full Version : Help with some campaign settings

toddex
2007-10-31, 06:19 PM
Looking for some help with some campaign settings. My buddies really want to play a naruto style DND campaign and I was wondering if there was any kind of post somewhere about doing something like that?

I was thinking about using a different power set for the psionic warrior and psion.

-- lol almost forgot

This is really for myself I was interested in running a Super hero game and ive been reading mutants and masterminds while their system is nice and neat I really dont think it has that Super hero feel. Once again your generic man fighting other people with similiar things. Has anyone seen a really well done super hero thingy (haha) for d20 modern?

DomarSaul
2007-10-31, 06:59 PM
It's not what you're asking for, since it's not actually D&D, but a lot of people enjoy Exalted for anime-style, over-the-top action. Other than that, I've neaither read Tome of Battle nor watched more than a few episodes of Naruto, but they both seem to involve using special combat techniques to achieve supernatural effects, so you may want to look into that.

F.L.
2007-10-31, 07:31 PM
I seem to recall there's a page for the characters of Naruto statted out as D&D characters, if that helps. Not a one was a ninja, of course, all psionicists of varying sorts.